Sucuk Ekmek

Share your A.I. generations

34 posts in this topic

In an alternate universe, there lived a spiritual cat named Oel. Oel was the feline counterpart of a real person named Leo, who was known in his own world as a great spiritual leader and lover of DMT.

Like Leo, Oel was drawn to the mysteries of the universe and the power of psychedelics. He spent many hours meditating and exploring higher states of consciousness, and he became known as a wise and enlightened being.

People from all over the alternate universe came to seek Oel's counsel and guidance. He was a kind and compassionate teacher, always willing to share his knowledge and insights with those who were ready to learn.

As he continued on his spiritual journey, Oel found that he was able to access vast realms of understanding and wisdom that had previously been beyond his grasp. He felt a deep connection to the universe and all of its mysteries, and he knew that he had found his true calling in life.

And so, Oel the spiritual cat lived out his days as a beloved and respected figure, spreading enlightenment and understanding wherever he went.

Edited by Catualize

20 hours ago, Catualize said:

In an alternate universe, there lived a spiritual cat named Oel. Oel was the feline counterpart of a real person named Leo, who was known in his own world as a great spiritual leader and lover of DMT.

Like Leo, Oel was drawn to the mysteries of the universe and the power of psychedelics. He spent many hours meditating and exploring higher states of consciousness, and he became known as a wise and enlightened being.

People from all over the alternate universe came to seek Oel's counsel and guidance. He was a kind and compassionate teacher, always willing to share his knowledge and insights with those who were ready to learn.

As he continued on his spiritual journey, Oel found that he was able to access vast realms of understanding and wisdom that had previously been beyond his grasp. He felt a deep connection to the universe and all of its mysteries, and he knew that he had found his true calling in life.

And so, Oel the spiritual cat lived out his days as a beloved and respected figure, spreading enlightenment and understanding wherever he went.

Still a better love story than twilight

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn4vDD0sAv3/ 

( the high quality is on instagram/ and will be for official "solid release" )

AerisVahnEpheliaFire.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoFiyYHMQXP/

AerisVahnEpheliaFoudre.png

my 2 latest release ( a lot of photoshop been going on to get those results and a lot of upscale, more than 60 for each of them and more than 12 been used for getting a cohesive wholeness )

the 3rd one is on the road !

Edited by A_v_E

“Historical variations of Spider-Man”. Not mine

727B7FE1-D06E-459E-86EF-07DAA17F75D4.jpeg

BD103A9E-9FD5-46FE-90EB-D33187DB7A96.jpeg

BB9A29E4-9213-4ADA-B585-40A2528A2EC3.jpeg

93B90C51-CDD5-4922-98CE-78A50C96B246.jpeg

446ED696-BF3D-49F6-A19D-4B51089318B9.jpeg

6CEAFA1F-8018-4A04-9EB6-D012905FF898.jpeg

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol Wow, do you know what AI generated these? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

@MarkKol Wow, do you know what AI generated these? 

Good ol’ Midjourney. Looks like you can have a talent for generating these things lol. That first one is really something, it took a spartan & spider-man and merged them together.

Edited by MarkKol