Sucuk Ekmek

Share your A.I. generations

34 posts in this topic

This is insane. I love it

Edited by Mulky

I don't know what possessed me.

russellbrand.png

(Done on Hugging Face Stable Diffusion site)

All stories and explanations are false.

My profile picture is something I generated years ago using Deep Dream and infinite zoom. I had to scale down the length and quality a lot for uploading it here, but here's the original video in higher quality. Make sure you set the quality to max before watching.

It works by telling a network to overemphasise certain features. But you can select which layer of the network it uses at each stage. So I set it to progressively move to deeper and deeper (more abstract) levels as the video progresses. So it starts out with basic lines and shapes, then basic features like eyes, and by the end it is hallucinating animals.

It's a good demonstration of the internals of a convolutions in a neural network (the fundamental model that most AI art models are based upon)

Edited by something_else

This is so scary. AI will blow us away in the coming 10 years.

MrErdo_putin_riding_an_unicorn_in_the_dessert_3eb76fce-e2f4-47b3-bd89-f4f7b75af0cf.png

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@Sucuk Ekmek

On 2022-10-19 at 7:11 PM, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Here some of mine made by Midjourney

Teton_Black_men_golden_pyramids_desert_Anubis_red_sky_gate_of_t_32102d55-0c15-4ac9-b6d0-166035107a27.png

user123_Timaues_Elements_of_Theology_School_of_athens_unreveali_8c2bfaf1-3464-452e-8536-25549c6f18b6.png

Those are pretty good images. What prompts did you use to generate those images?

Where do the composite images come from?

On 31.10.2022 at 4:19 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Sucuk Ekmek

Those are pretty good images. What prompts did you use to generate those images?

Where do the composite images come from?

Sorry for the late reply. Hard to recall excact prompts but I remember mentioning ''everlasting fire'' ''heraclitus'' ''ancient theather'' 

Here goes my another 3 minutes.

William Blake's vision; Dark satanic mills&Jerusalem

qjxhkjhxs_Willam_Blakes_vision_Jerusalem

I_Am_Fish_macabre_mix_of_hundred_of_different_animals_flying_in_333d45d5-4e1c-472f-afe8-dd006f818740.pngStiopper_macabre_mix_of_hundred_drunk_playful_teen_punk_girls_w_343b79ec-c251-413a-a533-f38f79f2454d.pngI_Am_Fish_beautiful_teen_punk_boy_wearin

I_Am_Fish_macabre_mix_of_hundred_drunk_p

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

[s_2025116953]-[gs_40]-[is_20]-fractals in a human, Jacek Yerka.jpeg

[s_1240276338]-[gs_30]-[is_7]-fractals in a human, Beautiful cloudy polluted sunset skies,reflections, Jacek Yerka, soft focus (1).jpeg

[s_40866905]-[gs_50]-[is_20]-fractals in a human, Jacek Yerka.jpeg

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

&

AerisVahnEphelia_ghibli_mononoke_no_character_ocean_animals_isl_eb4c2ab0-fa93-457e-91b4-ef3d619f6793.png

AerisVahnEphelia_mononoke_ghibli_sky_view_frozen_land_river_mag_90ff364e-6f94-4893-9125-a0ec3fc74780.pngAerisVahnEphelia_y.png

can't show my new vision before it's ready. ( also the post are limited in uploads )

my last prompts are way better to me, that was my first 2 week playing with MJ.

here is also a logo I've made for energy gathering. ( photoshop editing for face & round/ears and of course : hands )

AerisVahnEpheliaWolvesMononokeFinal2.png

Edited by A_v_E