How to be wise

What is the probability of getting caught?

20 posts in this topic

If I have psychedelics delivered to my home through some website, what is the chance that the cops will intercept it and arrest me for possession? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Theres a small possibility the cops will intercept it. Maybe like under 5%. There is a virtually zero percent chance of you getting arrested for it even if it is intercepted

20 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Theres a small possibility the cops will intercept it. Maybe like under 5%. There is a virtually zero percent chance of you getting arrested for it even if it is intercepted

But they have evidence that you ordered it, and therefore that you intended to possess it. Can’t they do something with that?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

It wouldnt be worth their time to go through the trouble of charging you and taking you to trial for what is likely a small amount of psychedelics. Unless it was an absurdly large order where they think you have intent to sell, then you should be fine. Police usually dont care about users only big time sellers. I live in the USA though so it may be different where u live

Edited by Phil King

Extremely low probability of anything happening. Feds are concerned about dealers not the literal millions of small-time users. Worst case is it's simply intercepted and that's that. You won't get arrested. This is in reference to the USA, other countries idk. Also I would agree that if we're talking about clearnet, stick to reputable research chemical sites, otherwise go through darkweb and encrypt your communications.

Edited by thepixelmonk

But they have evidence that you ordered it, and therefore that you intended to possess it. Can’t they do something with that?

They have zero evidence that you ordered it. If they ask you why it was being delivered to your address, you tell them you have no idea why.

Just because someone else decided to send it to your address doesn't mean that you were involved with it. 

@How to be wise What psychedelic are you intending to purchase? If it's LSD, I recommend you buy some AL-LAD, that way you can claim you're using it in your private studies as a chemist. Since it's an analogue of LSD, you could only be prosecuted if it were you proven that you consumed it, or had the intention to do so.

For more information on Al-LAD, please watch Leo's video on the substance. Which you can find easily via Youtube's search function(I can't link it for some reason).

AL-LAD Trip Report - A Powerful Tool For Consciousness Work - YouTube

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I see you’re in the UK on your profile. Me too. Our psychs are usually shipped through Royal Mail. Nothing shipped through them is really inspected as long as you are ordering something that originates from within the UK, which means the risk is really low.

I’m assuming you’re ordering via dark web, in which case you will be fine as long as you follow basic security. Some safety tips without going into enough detail (hopefully) as to be considered sourcing:

• Use markets, NOT individual onion sites selling stuff
  • You want stuff that originates from within the UK
  • PGP encrypt anything sensitive you send to anyone (i.e your address)
  • Ideally use Tails OS as well if you are technical enough, for good measure
  • Don’t order insane amounts at once

If you do this you’re almost certainly never going to get in trouble. Literal worst case scenario you say you have no idea why it showed up at your door

If you want more info or if this is considered sourcing and I have to remove some details, feel free to PM me for more help

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

In Canada there’s are literally tones of these online mushroom vendors .

In Vancouver, there are at least 2 physical mushroom dispensaries that you could find on google maps lol. They're run professionally and sell commercial grade products lol. 

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t understand why they allow all these mushroom vendors to be on google. Seems like it should be easy to shut them down. 

I read somewhere that shutting them down would likely lead to people going to the supreme court and challenging the laws. The Vancouver police's policy seems most concerned with drugs affecting children, which is probably why you always have to say you're 19+ to enter the site.

I’ve had an illegal substance seized by customs (I live in USA) and nothing bad happened apart from me losing the money I spent on it.

Best to buy domestic when possible. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

6 hours ago, Ramu said:

@How to be wise in my experience I'd be more concerned with being duped by the seller...

This is wise. Especially when it comes to buying LSD or LSD analogue blotters.

@peebz how much do psychedelic costs ? let's say i want to order some lsd, how much would that cost me ?

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@peebz how much do psychedelic costs ? let's say i want to order some lsd, how much would that cost me ?

Price depends on what form and how strong the LSD is. The dosage is measured in micrograms (mcg) and the most common forms are blotter tabs (paper), gel(atine) tabs, and liquid.

When most people talk about LSD they're referring to blotter, and the dosage is generally 100-150mcg per square. 100mcg is plenty strong for a first time experience and will cost between $3-10 USD.

Be very mindful when buying LSD. Not only is there a wide range in dosage per hit, but there are many research chemicals marketed as LSD that are way too strong and outright dangerous. Only buy from a reputable vendor and use a reagent test kit.

Edited by halfknots

1 hour ago, Majed said:

Psychedelics in general are some of the cheapest drugs in existence given that you can generally only trip like once a month due to tolerance. DMT is an exception I suppose but still. For LSD specifically, like halfknots mentioned above it usually averages out to a few bucks per tab or so, a tab usually being 100ug. As for how many tabs you'll need: https://www.trippingly.net/lsd/the-lsd-dosage-guide

Edited by thepixelmonk

Well I guess as long as the site administrator is unwilling to discuss how HE sources his psychedelics, we'll be scratching our heads either getting duped, or arrested for purchasing schedule 1 drugs (which is dumb because they're not habit forming).  Why he continues to deny sourcing information is beyond me.  Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Well I guess as long as the site administrator is unwilling to discuss how HE sources his psychedelics, we'll be scratching our heads either getting duped, or arrested for purchasing schedule 1 drugs (which is dumb because they're not habit forming).  Why he continues to deny sourcing information is beyond me.  Good luck.

Sourcing policy is obviously so that the forum itself doesn't run into any issues and keep things generally discussion focused. Sourcing is basically either placing darkweb orders, a select few reputable clearnet vendors, or just socializing in order to find connects within your own network. I'm sure Leo has his network of people and even if sourcing was allowed Leo would never just post his personal sources on some public forum lmao.

That's cool.  I guess I'm just suggesting that he could be a little more helpful with sourcing even if he could subtlety give us hints.  

If you want sourcing information, there are forums elsewhere not affiliated with Leo for that. I believe you have to pay a small subscription fee, but if you want credible information, it's probably worth it. Or you could just do the research yourself, but that takes time and effort. It's much easier to just verify the forum provides accurate information then pay them 5-25 bucks a month or year or whatever to "hook you up" as it were.

43 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

If you want sourcing information, there are forums elsewhere not affiliated with Leo for that. I believe you have to pay a small subscription fee, but if you want credible information, it's probably worth it. Or you could just do the research yourself, but that takes time and effort. It's much easier to just verify the forum provides accurate information then pay them 5-25 bucks a month or year or whatever to "hook you up" as it were.

And if I haven't made it perfectly clear yet. My position with respect to the thread's title is as follows. If you do not wish to risk legal consequences, it's very simple, just don't break the law. If you want to do LSD-25 for instance, take a vacation to the one of the countries which has decriminalized all drugs. In those countries you can do any substance and not fear the possibility of legal repercussions. That is therefore, one of the wisest ways to go about it.

Of course, I've also recommended legal gray area things like buying an analogue and doing histochemical research with it, or at least pretend to be conducting that. But generally speaking, the police here in my country (the US) have tended to be somewhat lenient with users of psychedelics. For instance, in Denver, they decriminalized Psilocybin bearing Mushrooms. Imagine something like that happening in a city capital in Russia. It's like impossible. 

Edited by JuliusCaesar