bmcnicho

Leo’s Video on the Left Doesn’t Need a Part 2

101 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Eww. 

Actualized.org = another right wing. 

Hmm, is this really something you wanna say and think you’ll stand by over time?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Hmm, is this really something you wanna say and think you’ll stand by over time?

It will actually be proven. I was simply placing a pointer. Actually the internet is full of mpm - misinformation propaganda machine. These are deep seated internet rabbit holes of right wing nonsense that has been turning into an epidemic. I predicted this 2 years ago and now people are frustrated with the YouTube Algorithm. You click on Jordan Peterson. Next day you get Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro, Nick Fuentes, Candace Owens etc. It's so scripted. This has been infesting the internet without people realizing it. Mostly on YouTube. But YouTube is 1000 times more effective than Twitter because people like a video more than a tweet. So there we go. The future is bleak - increase in Trumpistaan. It's hyuge. So I'm inclined to believe that almost every nook and corner of the internet is sooner or later going to be gobbled up by this Right wing Tsunami. Already happening. 

It seems people, especially men, find some kind of comfort in right wing ideology. They're attracted to it like moths to flame. But there's no wisdom in it, only survival agenda and typical self biased ego fulfillment. The universe is designed to follow universal healing and collective survival which will need progressive Agenda. The Universe is based on the principle of Total Freedom Awakening and Boomerang. The universe does not bend to human wishes and delusions. Because of the Mighty Universe, all the Right wing Survival Bias will crush under its own weight like this—

l5ymTb8d3CIThntWvx.gif

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Girzo I value human life. 
Im not exactly sure what we are arguing about anyway. 

I value human life a lot. 

I think that people should be paid fair wages and be respected.

But, I also think owners of companies may deserve earn substantially more than those who they employ. It should be fair. But fair is up for debate. 

You don’t need to earn as much as a CEO to be well off anyway. 

So what if a CEO makes more than you? 

I respect your views. Not sure how to proceed.

Being a cook, or a dish washer, or a janitor are all hard jobs. As is being a cashier, etc 

All are crucial for businesses to survive. But, I think the owner who built the business, took on large amounts of financial risks, creates jobs, feeds people, etc deserves to earn the value they created which is a lot. I don’t think everyone deserves an equal slice of the pie. 

Can you see my perspective at all?

I’m interested in learning more about yours.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Tyler Robinson what has that to do with actualized.org?

It’s right wing how?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Part 2 coming soon. Should have titled it to 'All the sins the left has left us, for death, part 2'.

I'm 15 pages in to listing all the left problems, and you guys call yourselves leftists, tsk tsk.

25 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Tyler Robinson what has that to do with actualized.org?

It’s right wing how?

The forum could be mixed for all I know. You will have to carry a poll on the whole forum to see the percentage of right or left leaning. 

However the owner of this forum is somewhat of a panderer with slightly right wing pro bias. You have to carefully watch. He talked about ethnocentrism. That's not something a left leaning person would ever say..he doesn't like to admit to a lot of his covert right wing ideas because it will cause him loss of subscribers because many people like his image of a left wing person. He is wary too since left wing is strong and anything said against them will cause a hurricane and he is guarded about that and so he keeps a lot to himself avoid being exposed. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson Interesting. 

Was it that he talked about ethnocentrism at all that a left person wouldn’t do?

Or, was there a certain thing he said about ethnocentrism?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

There's a tendency for each side of the political spectrum to immediately label others as the opposing side if they disagree on even just a few issues.

The middle ground is something like everyone getting their basic survival needs met whilst those who want to get the most out of life are rewarded for their efforts. But if you believe this, or have any other kind of balanced perspective, you could often find yourself being labelled right wing by left wingers and left wing by right wingers.

It's one of the reasons that left/ring wing labels are a bit limited. It's too black and white.

Edited by something_else

@something_else

25 minutes ago, something_else said:

There's a tendency for each side of the political spectrum to immediately label others as the opposing side if they disagree on even just a few issues.

The middle ground is something like everyone getting their basic survival needs met whilst those who want to get the most out of life are rewarded for their efforts. But if you believe this, or have any other kind of balanced perspective, you could often find yourself being labelled right wing by left wingers and left wing by right wingers.

It's one of the reasons that left/ring wing labels are a bit limited. It's too black and white.

@Tyler Robinson leo should be careful when using the "value" terminology, since viewers may confuse ideas of some maximization game of survival with raising collective awareness. deeper oddity is that he seems to hold a pessimistic outlook on survival, as if it were a force directly giving shape to reality rather than friction on its expansion, or the intersection of both. survival is a never ending aspect of balance, not the mean to an end. not only we already have all the technology and understandings we need to turn civilization into a perfect utopia, but there is no absolute requirement for what we should do on the field of consciousness. useless neets like me deserve to survive. bigots must go back

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

@Tyler Robinson leo should be careful when using the "value" terminology, since viewers may confuse ideas of some maximization game of survival with raising collective awareness. deeper oddity is that he seems to hold a pessimistic outlook on survival, as if it were a force directly giving shape to reality rather than friction on its expansion, or the intersection of both. survival is a never ending aspect of balance, not the mean to an end. not only we already have all the technology and understandings we need to turn civilization into a perfect utopia, but there is no absolute requirement for what we should do on the field of consciousness. useless neets like me deserve to survive. bigots must go back

Yea I see that. 

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Tyler Robinson Interesting. 

Was it that he talked about ethnocentrism at all that a left person wouldn’t do?

Or, was there a certain thing he said about ethnocentrism?

That will blow up controversy. So I'll leave it there. 

♡✸♡.

10 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Oh, so that's why he was making blog posts about how Bernie Sanders is a unique politician that won't appear in America for the next 50 years and encouraged people to vote for him. Makes sense...

That's probably also why every 3rd post in his blog is about how stupid and corrupt right wing, especially maga is.

He would actually gain lots of subscribers if he became a pro-right blogger, you've described this issue in your previous posts in this very thread. He could also make his videos be  20 minutes long and market the shit out of them if he really cared about subscribers.

What hurricane, what are you talking about? There is a tonn of youtubers who promote right wing ideology and are doing just fine unless they become totally nuts.

How convenient...

To be honest, it looks like you are just mad at Leo for personal reasons so you feel like attacking him.

Mr Girl and Destiny were banned. It's not easy.. You don't see things from my perspective because it would need enormous depth, intuition and understanding to see it how my brain sees it and that's okay because you don't have it, not saying it in a disparaging way, just saying what's needed to see things from another's stratosphere, also a lot of whatever you stated is perfectly agreeable yet it's not all the way it's presented to be. For example someone can say police brutality is a bad thing. But it takes a more intuitive brain to see if there's love or fear driving those words and sentences. I have no personal problem, I had a few hunches here and there long ago, but over time they were beginning to slowly crystallize. Like I said you look at things very literally. But my brain works like a deep scanner, the depth you can't reach. I don't go by just words. There's always lot I see when others can't. You're fine. I understand why you think what you think. There's a certain kind of brain/thinking  that is needed to understand what I see or how I see things and currently you don't have that and you are innocent and I shouldn't blame you for it. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

7 hours ago, Girzo said:

I don't see either Bezos or Musk to be exceptionally wise or loving in their use of their position. So I think there's a lot of people that could replace them, so they are not that valuable, they are in a valuable position, but this position is mostly results of our current system, it's inner dynamics and not ingenuity of these particular individuals

I see what you are saying. 

Well my answer is I don't know ... I haven't researched enough into it and currently don't have the time to spare. 

But sometime I will contemplate what you are saying. 

I will leave with I simply don't know. I refuse to jump to the conclusion that they either produce a ton of value or they don't, I don't know & I will not make an opinion until I have earned my right to even guess. 

The best point Leo made for sure is that main problem with the left is it was indoctrinated into them as an ideology and it is not based off deep reflection and research but truly social matrix tribalism & emotions, I know this by observing my family members who are ideologically left with all the bad flavors to it. They are also poor, don't have that many skills and sit around all day discussing their repetitive opinions and bullshit. 

Of course this applies to any political position, politics is generally not my highest interest, but Leo makes it slightly interesting sometimes, if it weren't for Leo I'd never ever listen to politics, too boring usually ... then again that's becuase most political people talk a load of nonsense about irrelevant boring shit and they're ideological normies I'm sure politics doesn't have to be boring hence why I even listened to leos take on it, he found a way to make it engaging.  

Edited by Optimized Life

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That will blow up controversy. So I'll leave it there. 

Maybe, 

I do think that if you want to accuse someone of being right wing and having hidden motives it’s useful to back it up. I also think simply telling people your mind is too deep instead of explaining makes me think you haven’t thought that deeply and maybe are reacting emotionally. 

There’s a lot of nuances in Leo’s work. He is acting from a tier 2 perspective. Both the left and right have weaknesses that should be discussed. 

And, reality is a messy place. Humans are complex and really don’t even fit into these left and right fantasies that float around. 

You might as well share what you think. Like, if what he said about ethnocentrism was a right wing thing to say I’d like to know why. 

Do you really fear creating controversy? I personally find a lot of how you speak controversial and inflammatory.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Maybe, 

I do think that if you want to accuse someone of being right wing and having hidden motives it’s useful to back it up. I also think simply telling people your mind is too deep instead of explaining makes me think you haven’t thought that deeply. 

Mind blowing insight.

@Danioover9000 what do you mean?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is true.

However value is a much more complex thing that working a hard and needed job.

Do you believe that successful CEOs, top lawyers, rich and famous showbiz celebrities deserve to make a lot more money than other high level professionals such as doctors, scientists, college/university professors, architects, engineers, elite level soldiers, members of SWAT team, fire chiefs, etc.?

90% of the people posted did not even read the proper material and the only thing I like about the current left is that they are forced in academia to read hegel. The more I get insight into how academia works, I can tell you the left is to ignorant to advance it's position and I think it's a tragedy in terms of providing holism, the funny part is 90% of people in tech are open to the ideas, they just want it to be valid and tested and the current green society, would not validate and test, even with their own criteria and then instead of taking action they complain from the outside. 

There are a couple of TIER 2 thinkers, yet I think Marxism is the worst idea possible, I kept contemplating how Marx lived even visted his grave with one of his followers. I feel bad for the man for being utterly misunderstood even when I read parts of it. He wanted equality, yet I don't think he would have wanted it in terms of how it plays out here. That is why I like reading auto-biographys. I mean if he is a true person from the region I am from he must be an utter idiot like most people from there call me arrogant and ignorant whatever, yet these people are so radical and frustrated I would not be suprised if he it's some crazy theory to justify their survival, just by the nature of the region. 

I don't believe anyone connects history as deeply to fully grasp Marx, I prefer Hegel. Anyway the Marxist will tell me. Marx influnced Hegel. Great. The point is distinguishing higher from lower, if Marx is the highest political idea I disagree there needs to be some form of higher and lower and even within a flat-hierachy there is a hierachy. 

Primus inter pares is to high of a concept to consider for many, although Greens play it out quiet well. At a higher level of competencies this flex-flow happens without so much drama... that is why I like IT, you get more of this high Green and Yellow teamwork. 

I don't know about societal strutctures, yet from reading Wilber I like Hegel and some other German philos. I think Marx is overrated and overpopulized. Many milk Marx without understanding him and if you fully understand him you'd switch to other ideas and look at them. Without a network of ideas unified there is no way a larger philosohpy can be built.

Many jump onto the bandwagoon without providing solutions I mean I know my road and why I will not neccesarily read Marx. It's just not as important I would rather consider someone like Hegel and even Kant/Schoppenhauer, even if some of them had very discriminatory views. The ideas might be good. Also Jeff Bezos and other billionars should not neccesarily be forced to spen their money, yet their should be way way higher taxes for the rich, so the more common and average people can decide on policies and what can be done. Instead of only the rich etc. Also the existence of lobbyism is a cruse. Anyway, I am going astray a bit.

I do think Philosophy is needed because this is about ideas. I hope Green will realize (as it partially did today... as I sat near Greens and the "bakers" where not there) that Yellow is needed, we need functional and lean answers to current societies problems that are flexible. I am not part of engineering these solutions, so I don't know what is the best answer, I would definitely be for a policy that taxes rich people way more, so less fortunate people can create equality with the capital the goverment could provide and decide on policies. Pay teachers more money, give researchers more money, create better infrastructure etc. Similar to church taxes some of this money is used unwisely... 

Most of these people are also succesful because they work hard and long hours like how bill gates created microsoft. Humans somehow have the capabillity of killing themselves. The unfortunate truth will be that tools and material will save them. As they already serve as a distraction, that might be a to simple thing to realize, yet it's partially true. 

And no I never claim absolute truth for any horseshit hater. Sorry for grammar I am very tired and definitely procrastinating on more important work, yet this bothers me partially as people already expect an answer for me. BECAUSE OF BIAS. Even though I never studied the material. I am just a dude with an opinion take ir and/or leave it. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

20 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Eww. 

Actualized.org = another right wing. 

Talk about misunderstanding the right ;) 

The game of survival cannot be won.