Cuddy5269

Owen and Julien’s High Vibe Communication Course

12 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone has purchased this course? I grew up a shy autistic kid with very bad social skills, and a physically abusive step father. I am a 5 foot 5 male who was also physically bullied a lot in school.

I am glad to say I have been doing better mentally since the last time I have posted on this forum. I thought I was going to kill myself years ago. I am glad I never gave up.  I have been going to therapy and healing my trauma the past couple years. I have been lifting weights for over a few years and a put on a decent amount of muscle. Therapy and my love for exercise have helped me gain some confidence and heal my depression. I don’t really get taken advantage of like I use to, even my step father now has respect for me.

My social skills have improved a little over the years. But I still really suck socially.  I have never dated anyone. I believe a huge part of this is due to my social anxiety. I know there is no short cut for me getting out of my comfort zone and talking to people. I just thought I could possibly learn a lot from Owen since he grew up shy, autistic, and terrified of people , like myself.  Julien also grew up struggling with socializing.

I try to do a lot of research into courses before I buy them. I have not found a lot of reviews on the course, besides their website. It costs about $700. The cost is no problem for me. I am not really hurting for money. I just want to make sure I am working smart, not just hard, when it comes to fixing this problem in my life.

I am a 26 years old, still learning and trying to figure out life. I am open to any criticism or suggestions. Thank you for reading and listening!

I bought the last one(is that the one?)i thought they made it available to buy for just a limited time or thats one of classic manipulation ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I bought the last one(is that the one?)i thought they made it available to buy for just a limited time or thats one of classic manipulation ?

They're always limited offers, there is just another limited offer when the another one ends.?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

@Tefikos Haha thats why they will get limited investment from me my high vibe communication is unleashed ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It appears it is still available on the site. I swear that seems to be how everyone markets their product or service. 

There will always be sale. In fact, the best price is during 11/11 or black friday. 

Other than that, you still get sales every single day!

Lol

RSD and their marketing gimmicks. Classic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Juliens courses are solid for social skills. But you need to practice.

To actually address your post, any course that you go out and apply will be of great benefit to you.

Your issue is a lack of experience socializing.

If buying a course to develop a more solid theoretical understanding will help give you the courage to go out there & socialize more then hell yea it’s worth it.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I have no experience with that specific course but in general RSD courses are pretty solid. I hear better things from them than their bootcamps. I followed the social circle one from Luke and it's basically the best thing out there on the subject. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

If money is not an issue I would hire a coach who can teach it to me 1 on 1. If you can find a good coach, this is the most sure thing.

Another option is to make friends with people who are already where you want to be and just spend as much time as possible with them.

But this is not rocket science. You don't need to study hard at all. It's more about embodiment, feeling, and becoming good with tension. Reading a bunch of articles or watching thousands of videos will have little effect overall. Thats why I recommend a coach or others you can spend time with.

Thanks for all the reply’s everyone! I plan on working on this issue now.  I am also planning on moving, once my lease is up, where is a larger abundance of people.