alyra

Why Not Be Anon?

28 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Life Coach said:

I already don't give too much fuck right now. I say it how I see it and how I feel it, no matter if I offend anyone here or if I make a fool out of myself.

We know.

If I had to guess the way it would change me...I'd probably be more blunt and unkind in my wording. Why? Because the label of "bitch" is one I try to avoid. Harsh words from a man give him authority. Harsh words from a woman strip her of her credibility. We are charged with being diplomatic, cooperative, and compassionate. 

But, honestly, I'd prefer to be a dick most of the time. I think super rude things at work constantly and can only keep silent.

So hey. Maybe you're right. Maybe it would help us get rid of some baggage. 

Edited by eskwire

nothing is anything

4 hours ago, eskwire said:

We know.

If I had to guess the way it would change me...I'd probably be more blunt and unkind in my wording. Why? Because the label of "bitch" is one I try to avoid. Harsh words from a man give him authority. Harsh words from a woman strip her of her credibility. We are charged with being diplomatic, cooperative, and compassionate. 

But, honestly, I'd prefer to be a dick most of the time. I think super rude things at work constantly and can only keep silent.

So hey. Maybe you're right. Maybe it would help us get rid of some baggage. 

Of course, you can't (or better shouldn't) hide it deep down like I do with all my issues...this creates only more issues. Embrace it, face it, love your shadow side. Then it actually will get better.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

5 hours ago, eskwire said:

We know.

Also I humbly apologize. I see that I have been troubling this place way too much, and I now pledge to stop it. Yesterday I finally created my very first youtube video ever, which was a very exiting step, and now I will work hard on creating and expanding my channel and my content (and my business in general). I shall leave this place and let you all finally rest in peace. I won't tell my channel here, but if you ever run upon the best video ever and you strangly resonate and feel that it is me, give it a like to support me.

Thanks for enduring me so long on this forum, and cheers.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

I feel it would be very hard to distinguish who is who.  "Is it the OP replying to my post or some troll pretending to be the OP?"

8 hours ago, eskwire said:

Harsh words from a man give him authority. Harsh words from a woman strip her of her credibility. We are charged with being diplomatic

@eskwire.   Why oh why. Why is it this way. Sometimes I just want to say a lot of things and I cannot for the fear of being dismissed or labelled aggressive. I can relate so much to whatever you said. Sigh:(

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

3 hours ago, Life Coach said:

Also I humbly apologize. I see that I have been troubling this place way too much, and I now pledge to stop it. Yesterday I finally created my very first youtube video ever, which was a very exiting step, and now I will work hard on creating and expanding my channel and my content (and my business in general). I shall leave this place and let you all finally rest in peace. I won't tell my channel here, but if you ever run upon the best video ever and you strangly resonate and feel that it is me, give it a like to support me.

Thanks for enduring me so long on this forum, and cheers.

@Life CoachHey, I am excited to see your video. (could u send the link)So curious lol.. :P

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

@eskwire.   Why oh why. Why is it this way. Sometimes I just want to say a lot of things and I cannot for the fear of being dismissed or labelled aggressive. I can relate so much to whatever you said. Sigh:(

Well, it is this way, but we don't have to conform to it. That's on us. To be authentic regardless of the social consequences.

In high school, I was notably aggressive and "no-nonsense." Some people hated me, but I was also very productive, creative, had many adoring friends, and a doting boyfriend. Being fake nice or silent has gotten me nothing.

There's nothing to fear. Because when you're authentic, the right people come around. It's a risk but well worth it. 

Edited by eskwire

nothing is anything

5 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

I feel it would be very hard to distinguish who is who.  "Is it the OP replying to my post or some troll pretending to be the OP?"

there would be, posts which inquire, and posts which offer potentially useful information. and some posts would do both :D