alyra

Why Not Be Anon?

28 posts in this topic

it is a curious thing, that we have profiles and reputations. why not just have all posts be one user :3

Hahaha:D why we pretend to be separate when we are all one.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Wait a minute...

(180)

you mean why even have avatars, +points, titles, # posts...at all? Why not just topics and comments?

that's deep.

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Actualize  is Leo's teaching of how to live after enlightened and still enjoying the journey if you see it we all have a role to play in shining example to others and harmonize our vibration circles out to others with ego of choice om:)

Because Leo just took a template for a forum and copy pasted in to his website with maybe a few adjustments. He did not create a whole new outlay for himself. That's why we have avatars and names and reputation and post count and so on. Yeah it's pretty counter intuitive for such a place, maybe a mechanic of the likes of 4chan would be better, where all is just anonymous. Leo could still appear as the admin, but everyone else as anonymous. He also could still ban everyone who disturbs the forum too much.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

4chan is one of the most ego smog ridden places on the internet. Egos masking themselves with anonymity and group think. It wouldn't be better.

I'm pretty sure it's a ton more involved initially and ongoing and takes a tremendous amount of focus and dedication. Was just saying it was deep. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Life Coach said:

Because Leo just took a template for a forum and copy pasted in to his website with maybe a few adjustments. He did not create a whole new outlay for himself. That's why we have avatars and names and reputation and post count and so on. Yeah it's pretty counter intuitive for such a place, maybe a mechanic of the likes of 4chan would be better, where all is just anonymous. Leo could still appear as the admin, but everyone else as anonymous. He also could still ban everyone who disturbs the forum too much.

Sweet. Then we can start learning Nazi propaganda to troll each other and then...accidentally start believing it! WHOOPS.

Anyway, interesting point about all being one but, since most of us are nowhere near that, it would probably devolve into nonsense pretty quickly. I don't want anything to do with anything 4chan looking.

nothing is anything

this way everyone takes responsibility for his own words. and it is easier to find people that say things we connect easily.

in the end, labeled users facilitate healing.

unborn Truth

6 hours ago, eskwire said:

Sweet. Then we can start learning Nazi propaganda to troll each other and then...accidentally start believing it! WHOOPS.

Anyway, interesting point about all being one but, since most of us are nowhere near that, it would probably devolve into nonsense pretty quickly. I don't want anything to do with anything 4chan looking.

Obviously still the same advanced people would be on this site, lmao. And it would have different looks than 4chan. Imagine this forum but without avatars and names and also no reputation (which is the silliest thing ever)

I like this forum just the way it is. All those avatars and everything else makes it come alive. It's so colorful and interesting. Everything is so goody goody except the pissing in the soup part.xDxD. Once again, Leo did a great job at this as always. So shout out to Leo. @Leo Gura ;)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Recognizing familiar faces and avatars and names is very pleasant for me. The community feel is fine here, since at least I don't feel like in here it creates an us vs them mentality. Also knowing whose comments to prioritize etc is nice.

7 hours ago, Life Coach said:

Obviously still the same advanced people would be on this site, lmao. And it would have different looks than 4chan. Imagine this forum but without avatars and names and also no reputation (which is the silliest thing ever)

Will it still be the same advanced people?

I wonder if there are any experiments on how anonymity changes behavior. Like a Stanford Prison Experiment online.

nothing is anything

Just now, eskwire said:

Will it still be the same advanced people?

I wonder if there are any experiments on how anonymity changes behavior. Like a Stanford Prison Experiment online.

That's a good point. You doubt yourself, you think you will change once you have the freedom? Well maybe Leo actually should try it out and we take a look at what becomes of you. Personally I don't think I would change much, because I already don't give too much fuck right now. I say it how I see it and how I feel it, no matter if I offend anyone here or if I make a fool out of myself. But for some other it might actually give more freedom to speak their truth. Then we would see inside what really hides in the people here.

I was thinking, that removing one's profile name and avatar, would actually only be exhibiting false growth. We would not be doing anything by it, except exercising our own ego in it! lol! 

of course, true anonymity would be a certain interesting experiment. IDK about 4chan, because the interest of that forum has been established to something which is counter to our interests on this site... of course that site would have huge egos. but then -we have huge egos on this site too. we all jump in to clarify when someone misunderstands our post - and we post to begin with, in the idea that we can help or that we have the right words. 

what if you can still quote people and have an account and receive messages?

Expressions are riddles, not thought transportation. If the expression's witness cannot solve the riddle, they cannot understand it's meaning.

I'm curious, have you ever tried thinking without expressing what you were thinking? In other words, there are expressions tinier than things like smiles or audible terms, like a movement or rest intended to let someone know you are present. It's all about intention. I'm curious whether you can stop intending any expression, at least for an amount of time you can confidently say you actually accomplished this. You'll have to be thorough, if you're one of those who demands more than one evidence. Another point, after you try that, is to stop intending to transfer your thought via expression. Expressions are not thought transportation. Once you express (orally, through the hands, etc.) it is up to your witness to understand... either they know the interpretation or not.

Another thing, and this has perhaps subliminal purpose, stop trying to hide what is already hidden. If someone demands your reason for being in their house (and you've broken in), freaking out doesn't preserve your cool. The truth is in your mind, stop trying to hide what is already hidden, perhaps they can't even understand your expressions (like leaning on one foot with one arm crossed). START BUILDING CONFIDENCE AND TOPPLE THOSE FALSE NOTIONS.

actually myself, I had to teach myself to think in forms. I used to think without form at all. It was hard to keep up in school and in conversation and in reading comprehension, because of it. but - it created a huge groundwork for abstract and intuitive thinking.