Tyler Robinson

What spiritual entities have you encountered in your life?

15 posts in this topic

What's your experience so far with entities and entity work?

Have you come across any entity in dreams or waking state? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I used to come across entities fairly regularly as a kid. Hasn’t happened in over 10 years though.

Would def like to get back into it. I just bought a couple books on this subject. Going to experiment with it soon. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

shadow people and disembodied voices during sleep paralysis

when i was very young saw some ghost/spirit/entity with a blue tint, in the waking state. It looked like a little boy.

I don't really purposefully pursue entity work, but sometimes you end up encountering the odd ghost here and there. Plus I think it's kind of creepy so i'll just let them do their own thing.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, BenG said:

An alien super mind who's soul purpose for existing was to have telepathic sex with itself for all eternity.

hopefully in my next reincarnation I will become such an entity

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I work in a children’s psychiatric hospital and I’ve had multiple kids tell me they see a variety of beings. Some are (apparently) even possessive of the children and make them perform actions

3 minutes ago, King Merk said:

I work in a children’s psychiatric hospital and I’ve had multiple kids tell me they see a variety of beings. Some are (apparently) even possessive of the children and make them perform actions

I'm very adamant on the idea that younger people see spirits and entities much easier. The stereotype is true, where you see little kids in horror movies that point to some invisible monster that the adults can't see. Although, I get that this was a psychiatric hospital.

There was also some study, I'm too lazy to look it up, but it said something like babies have a more "psychedelic" and flexible mind. You can probably find it on Google somewhere.

Edited by Osaid

I remember once I took an afternoon nap but ended up dipping into some otherworldly realm with no visuals but only audio perception. I heard and talked to two entities clear as day and consciously came back 'up' and sat back up with my body.

@Osaid my experience was I used to see entities all the time as a child. I was very open to it but it was often terrifying. I came across multiple malicious feeling entities and after a traumatic encounter I shut the door to communication with entities and haven’t seen one since.

I feel like many people have the ability to see & communicate with entities but learn to turn these abilities off to fit into society. Hence the “children see ghosts easier” stereotype.

@BenG the child I was working with this last week told me that she’s followed by this “shadow man” that tells her to hurt self or he’ll hurt her family.

He takes over her body and tells her to do things like scream and bash her face into walls (which I’ve watched her do until her forehead was covered in blood).

How much of this is true paranormal abilities/demonic possession and how much is simply psychological psychosis due to childhood trauma & genetics well, Im just not sure. 

Edited by King Merk

I've never seen anything physically manifest, but I've had a handful of weird experiences.

When laying down on my bed just for 5 - 10 minutes while waiting for dinner as a teenager, I heard a female voice whisper directly into my ear (or maybe telepathically in my head): "Love has been given to you."

Within the past year I've experienced weird stuff like my bedroom TV turning on in the middle of the night, my alarm clock going off by itself at 12:34 AM when set to off, waking up and my alarm clock is counting down like 0:54, 0:53.... It's an old-school alarm clock with no sort of countdown timer or programming to allow for that sort of thing to happen, including display of 0:XX numbers. I attribute a negative energy to all the bedroom incidents. It started happening when I started experimenting with Orthodox Christian prayers, like I stirred something up. As well as possibly from bringing something into my home.

I've captured some sort of sprite / faerie thing on camera before.

Had feeling like some extraterrestrial entity was trying to telepathically reach out to me a few times but I rejected it and told it that I was too scared and it just backs off.

Communed with my ancestors and made a deal with them in order to overcome my wife's fertility issues and have a child.

Created various sigils which I'd consider to be entities (egregores) once fully manifested.

In one bedroom in my current house, I pretty consistently feel the energy of a little girl and kind of creeped out by it. When I first bought the house, I felt unwelcome and like I was trespassing for a few days, and had the feeling like the energy of the previous male owner was still guarding the house, but it gradually dissipated.

My friends and I saw UFOs and weird objects in the sky pretty regularly during public school (around age 12-13). We all saw it and confirmed to each other, and really weird unexplainable shapes and patterns, not just a plane leaving a contrail or something.

Probably a few other weird things like that, most of which you could rule out as coincidence or misinterpreting. Haven't physically seen an alien or ghost or demon standing in front of me anything. Probably a good thing, I feel like I might have a mental breakdown if confronted with that.

2 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I've never seen anything physically manifest, but I've had a handful of weird experiences.

When laying down on my bed just for 5 - 10 minutes while waiting for dinner as a teenager, I heard a female voice whisper directly into my ear (or maybe telepathically in my head): "Love has been given to you."

Within the past year I've experienced weird stuff like my bedroom TV turning on in the middle of the night, my alarm clock going off by itself at 12:34 AM when set to off, waking up and my alarm clock is counting down like 0:54, 0:53.... It's an old-school alarm clock with no sort of countdown timer or programming to allow for that sort of thing to happen, including display of 0:XX numbers. I attribute a negative energy to all the bedroom incidents. It started happening when I started experimenting with Orthodox Christian prayers, like I stirred something up. As well as possibly from bringing something into my home.

I've captured some sort of sprite / faerie thing on camera before.

Had feeling like some extraterrestrial entity was trying to telepathically reach out to me a few times but I rejected it and told it that I was too scared and it just backs off.

Communed with my ancestors and made a deal with them in order to overcome my wife's fertility issues and have a child.

Created various sigils which I'd consider to be entities (egregores) once fully manifested.

In one bedroom in my current house, I pretty consistently feel the energy of a little girl and kind of creeped out by it. When I first bought the house, I felt unwelcome and like I was trespassing for a few days, and had the feeling like the energy of the previous male owner was still guarding the house, but it gradually dissipated.

My friends and I saw UFOs and weird objects in the sky pretty regularly during public school (around age 12-13). We all saw it and confirmed to each other, and really weird unexplainable shapes and patterns, not just a plane leaving a contrail or something.

Probably a few other weird things like that, most of which you could rule out as coincidence or misinterpreting. Haven't physically seen an alien or ghost or demon standing in front of me anything. Probably a good thing, I feel like I might have a mental breakdown if confronted with that.

Wow. Thank you so much. Very interesting experience. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I "saw" a phoenix take off one time while on a microdose of LSD and a bunch of other drugs. I was sitting on a bench on a hill in a secluded place surrounded by trees and viewing an open landscape. I also felt the presence of distant family members.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I "saw" a phoenix take off one time while on a microdose of LSD and a bunch of other drugs. I was sitting on a bench on a hill in a secluded place surrounded by trees and viewing an open landscape. I also felt the presence of distant family members.

Hyggelig

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

It wasn't like a hallucination where I was staring at a literal bird in my field of vision. It was much more subtle than that. It was somewhere in between the solidity of an imagined image and a hallucination, and it lasted for maybe 1.5 seconds. The phoenix was ethereal and sparkly white with tiny hints of rainbow colors, and it was slowly and gracefully doing one huge flap with its wings as it took off, and then it evaporated, like blowing out a candle flame in slow motion.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Tyler Robinson

It wasn't like a hallucination where I was staring at a literal bird in my field of vision. It was much more subtle than that. It was somewhere in between the solidity of an imagined image and a hallucination, and it lasted for maybe 1.5 seconds. The phoenix was ethereal and sparkly white with tiny hints of rainbow colors, and it was gracefully doing one huge flap with its wings as it took off, and then it evaporated, like blowing out a candle flame in slow motion.

This is so crazily similar to my experience. Only thing I have to replace the Phoenix with a snake. 

But just yesterday I was lucid dreaming and I saw an entity with extremely long dark hair, almost to their knees and it kept twisting its head from side to side, bending its head to the shoulder and then upright again, it felt evil, it kept saying to me - " I'll keep doing wrong things to you, but don't worry, you won't be dying, I'll stop short of just that so you don't lose your last breath, but till then have fun, I'll be torturing you, you're mine." 

I decided to name this entity Rooberstifin. They are terrifying. 

♡✸♡.