Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Best Vision For Tomorrow

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm going to be doing this exercise for the next week, this technique was taught to me by Coach Mia Rivel. 

I get up tomorrow morning at 5 00 am with a sense of joy and gratitude. Meditate, do warm up, 50 burpees and stretches meditate again drink plenty of water have breakfast and drive to work... Research on programming come back from work read a book and write this journal again tomorrow evening. 

Today's vision failed completely tomorrows best vision get up early exercise vote go to work and rest.. Giving my body the respect and protection it requires.

Again failed completely, 

I hope that I live tomorrow. 

Giving my body the respect and protection it deserves giving my mind mindfull rest and relaxation. 

Researching information related to automation. 

Do self actulization work sheets.

Rest with a smile on my face 

Write the journal tomorrow 

Again failed completely,

Tomorrows best vision is to be the most aware most alert and most balanced. 

Once again I've not created the day I wanted but tomorrow I will, this just shows how greatly I can procrastinate... I would like to be aware of any feelings or sensations in the body while procrastination... 

I am a complete auto pilot. No fucking control or am I a victim?  I guess I'm playing victim time to grab the bull by his horns.

Yaayy!!!  I have done it I quit smoking on the first day of the week I will maintain my non smoking permanently...  I also exercised and I feel great.. :)

Another great day :-) most of it as per plan...  whats my plan for tomorrow?  

To maintain the routine, to maintain the non smoking.. 

Day was good did maintain nom smoking and bodyweight training but I noticed a lot of judgements passed by me towards others my team leader and for some reason I was really demonising him and seeing his flaws clearly like he being a perfectionist.