Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sebiwert

3 days tripping with friends: Devil and God

4 posts in this topic

This Weekend I did 3 trips group work on three days in a row. I warn from doing stuff like this, as it is very dangerous, and you need good friends for this. Some interpretations are interwoven with the experience report.

The last hours I was on the brink of insanity, but I also feel very healed and whole.

As preparation: one day of fasting, Qigong Practice, Semen Retention, Leos Videos, Read Carlos Castanero

Day 1 - Ayahuasca (20g B Caapi, 20g P. Viridis)

ICAROS Ayahuasca Shamanic Music, 5 Friends at home with a banana tree in the middle of the room.

After about one hour, the craziness began. Most others had to vomit, I was holding it in, but it was hard (no water 2h prior, 2h after!). When I accepted vomiting as not disgusting, there was no problem anymore. It kicked in hard and the body sensations were quite overwhelming. No death, but close. Couldn't speak properly and behaved like an animal or caveman. We prepared some fruit salad beforehand, which we ate at the peak - that was wonderful. Went to sleep, which was no problem. It was a very funny and healing experience together! I had what I would call a devil realization, which the guy organizing the event was guiding me towards. The devil does not care about others and hereby protects self-love. Without the devil, we are weak.

Day 2 - Mushrooms (~1g dried)

At drum and bass music event. The face of a good friend really looked like the devil. We were dancing the whole night. Sleep was good. Rather low dose. Girls seem to like the devil ;)

Day 3 - 1V-LSD (150ug) + hash pipes

So the three of us went to the forest, joking and searching for mushrooms. It took a long time to hit, but then it hit hard. We had some pipes of hash every once in a while. At one point we were just totally lost in the forest. Time seemed to end and experience was stuck in a loop. As if consciousness was not able to come up with the next piece of time. We had a hard but funny time getting back to the house. Other people were a little stressful, because of the illegality, which is a shame. We saw some very beautiful places - crystal clear. Made some food and smoked more hash. Then a profound god realization occurred, where my body and my two hands were God and I could experience how food was just consciousness in various properties entering into the body, which is also made of consciousness. Words can't describe this realization. The crazy thing was that we three became one, all realizing that we are God and just fooling ourself. It seemed that through twisted word games we could always explain away anything. Laughing seemed also important for the self trickery. It was almost impossible to sleep afterwards. The next day is necessary for recovery. When you get this wake, it takes time to get to rest.

I think that movement practices like Qigong help to give the body consciousness a better form to hold the energy in a graceful way when tripping balls. Especially, the sexual energy can be very strong when contained.

This god stuff is so amazing. Makes it so obvious how wrong materialism is. Love it ;)

:x Nice, glad you got a bonding experience out of it too.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 hours ago, Sebiwert said:

Carlos Castanero

xD

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins