Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simen

Thank you.

5 posts in this topic

Hey, Leo.

My name is Simen. I am a 26-year-old man from Norway. I've been watching your videos for a few years now. I want to tell you that I don't want to live in this reality anymore. I quickly want to point out that I am aware of the things you say to justify why suicide is pointless. I have to speak from where I come from, though, and stay true to how I view things (my thoughts and feelings). As you say: 'me' sending this message to you is pointless because it will be as though I am sending this message to myself. I am not at your level, nor can I agree to this, in all honesty. I just take you for your word a lot of times.

(I have become somewhat conscious as I did try Psilocybin this summer)

I struggle a lot with romantic love, to the point where I can't care about anything else. I can't care about getting a job anymore. I can't care about socializing, even though that is probably the solution. I am not unattractive by any means. There's been plenty of women attracted to me at work and through life, and I have felt many times that I could go up to multiple women, talk to them, and have a genuinely high chance for something positive. But my desire for how I want reality to work has grown too strong at this point. To the point that I'm coming up with excuses even if I am certain I have a good chance, with a woman. I am also bothered a lot about looks and beauty. Whenever I go out, there isn't 1 time I am 'not' bothered by other people's looks. Men especially. It's horrible to go through life this way. I cry a lot these days, mostly because of certain cases in that I've screwed up love with another girl(s), and things that didn't work out, but most of all, it's because of how I want it to be. Why can't everybody be attracted to everyone? Why didn't I incarnate myself half-conscious into this life? Wouldn't that be a better existence? These are just a couple questions I guess I just want to ask someone I feel has the answers. But this message isn't for that matter. You have thought me a lot, and I guess I am just grateful for it. I guess, in return, I want to say 'thank you' for being there for me through hard times. Now, please hear me out here. I really want to make you happy. You've said that the hardest thing you've had to accept has been that you are all alone. You also say that I, don't really care about you. Man.. don't be like that. To me, that isn't true. In this dream, you've helped a lot of people. And this too: When you pass away and incarnate into something else at a later point, as god, won't it be as though that doesn't matter, that your new parents are imaginary? Because you won't be as conscious to recognize that, then. I won't attempt anything just jet as I am complied to make some specific things right, first, for me. But I am not passionate enough to do the work that you always tell me to do. I just am not motivated to do anything in this life anymore, no matter what anyone says can change my mind. I don't want to change anymore, and the last think I will do is to get help.

Dude, at 26 your life has barely started. You still have all the options in the world to turn things around. Once you enter the midlife phase, it is going to be a different story... but at this point you still have plenty of time to try out all kinds of stuff and see what's in store for you.

Why so serious?

@Simen Look, man, you fundamentally misunderstand how life works. Life is a challenging thing. Everything in life must be worked for. Rather than complaining about it, take on the challenge and enjoy it.

This wonderful opportunity for you to grow yourself as a man. Getting into game was one of the best decisions of my life. Some of my best memories are from the period in my life where I struggled learning game. I had so many interested experiences and lessons. You do not want getting sex to be easy. Such thinking is so backwards. The process of learning to get girls is way more rewarding than having any amount of sex or a girlfriend.

Killing yourself of this is like killing yourself because you failed to bake a cake.

Simply decide to get serious about learning game. You're at the perfect age for it. You will have many girlfriends in the future, but none of that will be as rewarding as the journey itself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This forum is a graveyard. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie