Yog

Steven Greer with Curt on - UFOs, mass releasing of energy tech blueprints and more

31 posts in this topic

@Yog

55 minutes ago, Yog said:

Idk man, It's hard to have an opinion on this. Still to me he is either insane or brave and genius.

But I wouldn't like to see streamers that have 0 clue and involvement with this, to logically dissect stuff.

Just because reason, logic, and evidence can be so shaky and be manipulated and fabricated. If psy-ops are relying on anything, aside from instincts and emotions, that would be logic and reason. It is one of the ways you get people to believe in what you want them to believe these days. Even if nothing were to be fabricated, still you can just move the talk in a different, proven, reasonable, and logical direction, stay in orbit around it and make it appear as if it were the truth.

I think you need to have people that know how covert operations work to deal with this.
Else, as always. Lack of evidence will turn easily into evidence of lack and be brought to the public as such.

Honestly, if you can't survive the Socratic method, and can't survive a Destiny level logical reasoning line of inquiry, can't defend your assertion and argument about some field of reality adequately enough, you are a conspiracy theorist and blind believer of some idea, parroting their talking points.

That doesn't mean to approach everything with a hyper logical reductionistic point of view, it just destroys most BS when you can't do basic rebuttals or refutations. Of course, there's many more multiple types of intelligences beyond logic, but logical destruction is a start to protecting and insolating yourself from silly pet theories.

Biggest problem with this, is the lack of evidence.

According to his theory there are powerful elites and secret groups that are extremely powerful and powerful enough the hide all these things so much that there is not one tangible document or image or video evidence about any of these crafts or about these powerful tech or about any alien.

So in one hand you have these extremely powerful groups and people that are able to keep all these things in secret, but these groups and elites are not powerful enough to prevent these narratives from coming out or from certain information leaking.

So why is the case that information can be leaked in theory form but not in any image or video or document format?

Also, how is that possible to keep these thing secret for so many years without anything tangible leaking? (We arent just talking about 10 or 20 years we are talking about probably 50-60+ years.)

Edited by zurew

3 hours ago, Yog said:

@Leo Gura
- It's basically Americans chasing covert Americans for the purpose of a slow-burn controlled show.
- The idea is to slowly sell the idea to the people, that aliens are real and a threat. It's a psy-op.
- In the very near future, a fake attack/s on earth might/will be staged using these tic-tacs that we have.
- The idea is to unite earth against an alien threat while having all the power remain where it is.

Sounds ridiculous.

I wish Curt questioned Greer deeper. The questioning was surface level.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

Honestly, if you can't survive the Socratic method, and can't survive a Destiny level logical reasoning line of inquiry, can't defend your assertion and argument about some field of reality adequately enough, you are a conspiracy theorist and blind believer of some idea, parroting their talking points.

That doesn't mean to approach everything with a hyper logical reductionistic point of view, it just destroys most BS when you can't do basic rebuttals or refutations. Of course, there's many more multiple types of intelligences beyond logic, but logical destruction is a start to protecting and insolating yourself from silly pet theories.

That's the other side of the coin, valid as well. It's a two-edged sword.

I am mostly saying that we have no actual clue what is going on in this case, but we know the ways people can use different ways of reasoning to achieve different goals. People can use them to both deceive and enlighten. In my book, we shouldn't exclude any of that and be aware that many patterns and influences are at play. In the world, we can come across a psy-op op that makes sense via multiple ways of reasoning and a truth seeker that doesn't.

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Biggest problem with this, is the lack of evidence.

According to his theory there are powerful elites and secret groups that are extremely powerful and powerful enough the hide all these things so much that there is not one tangible document or image or video evidence about any of these crafts or about these powerful tech or about any alien.

So in one hand you have these extremely powerful groups and people that are able to keep all these things in secret, but these groups and elites are not powerful enough to prevent these narratives from coming out or from certain information leaking.

So why is the case that information can be leaked in theory form but not in any image or video or document format?

Also, how is that possible to keep these thing secret for so many years without anything tangible leaking? (We arent just talking about 10 or 20 years we are talking about probably 50-60+ years.)

It's a good question. If he doesn't release anything solid. It's pretty much settled.

Right now he claims to be preparing and getting himself popular, so when he does release this stuff he and his team can be protected by sheer exposure to the world. In that world, these videos would be something like a trailer or a teaser xD If that is what is going on, the lack of video documents and non-theory stuff does not surprise me. But still, as Leo said in the comment, it makes me wonder, why is he not dead yet if things operate the way he claims.  Still, I am willing to settle at the lack of evidence point and not push towards evidence of lack. And leave it at that.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds ridiculous.

That part, pretty much nut-land.

29 minutes ago, Yog said:

But still, as Leo said in the comment, it makes me wonder, why is he not dead yet if things operate the way he claims.  Still, I am willing to settle at the lack of evidence point and not push towards evidence of lack. And leave it at that.

Yeah lack of evidence is not necessarily evidence of lack. It might be somewhat true or 100% true what he is saying , but if thats the case - he is doing a poor job of exposing it. 

Regarding Leo's comment on Greer would have been dead if what he says is true, thats not necessarily the case. Assuming what Greer says or parts of what he says is true,  I think it would counterintuitively bring more attention to this and people would think that this is indeed true, because they could say "look Greer died in weird circumstances after he made those big claims".

I guess regarding my comment on keeping stuff secret, CIA can keep documents classified for a long period of time, so there are ways to do that, so it isn't impossible, but the problem is that even those cases I think some information is still leaked or some evidence. I don't know how to properly make sense of Greer's claims, but one thing is for sure, that because of the lack of evidence I don't see reasons to believe him, but this might change later.

Edited by zurew

@Leo GuratheGura

the  greater question to be asked is, why was your comment deleted? By whom? Can you find out? 

I think your questions destroyed Steven Greers reputation too much so he asked youtube (or curt) to delete this one

Don't get your panties all twisted.

My comment was not deleted. You are just bad at finding it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can someone screenshot the comment and post it here? It will be much appreciated. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

UFOs are real and significant. Everything suggests they are not man-made (man made here meaning humans from this planet in this dimension in this time period). Greer is a phony with a profit motivation. He is known to charge large fees to stage UFO sightings that turn up to be drones followed by smoke shows. 

@How to be wise

10 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Can someone screenshot the comment and post it here? It will be much appreciated. 

THIS! @Leo Gura,? I am skeptical of your claims your comment is still there. Go and screen shot please, even I couldn't find it with all the extra time I had. ?

Y'all think this Greer stuff is outlandish conspiracy then you better watch this:

Need to mention, these people in the movies are not in cooperation anymore. They are either keeping distance, fighting over the internet or having lawsuits against each other.

Some who were associated with this movement have been made fun of and videos been made to "expose them". But haven't yet found any good evidence to disprove or approve their claims. 

I'll will keep an open mind though, maybe the aliens will land some day.

Clean your mind