Yog

Steven Greer with Curt on - UFOs, mass releasing of energy tech blueprints and more

31 posts in this topic

Love watching Greers message coming out. Unfortunately, there has yet been no evidence of his claims that majority of humanity could accept as fact. My excitement has already ran out and i am tired of waiting for anything that will change the world. If no evidence will be provided then the squares will forever call him a "conspiracy theorist". I do however believe something will come out later on but am more focused on my personal life than spending my time waiting/wasting on speculations.

Clean your mind

On 10/16/2022 at 8:30 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

Wasn't he just a conspiracy theorist? 

Can't really say, he seems to be talking about a lot of evidence and having access to very deep classified information but has presented very little so far. Or, at least he is talking very abstractly and pointing toward the evidence that I am lazy enough to not research.

The only thing that he's been talking about that I know is true in my personal experience would be that "telepathic" communication with "extraterrestrial" life forms is possible and that most of them have no ill intent.

Anyway, he has made a commitment to release that "massive PDF" in the next 8 months. It doesn't look like a conspiracy theorist move to me.

Edited by Yog

I posted my comment under the vid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This sounds like the David Icke type conspiracy theory. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I posted my comment under the vid.

I couldn't find it :(

31 minutes ago, Vido said:

I couldn't find it :(

Filter by newest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Filter by newest.

I scrolled through last day with and put "Leo Gura"/"actualized" in ctrl +f and there was nothing. Maybe they deleted it :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

I scrolled through last day with and put "Leo Gura"/"actualized" in ctrl +f and there was nothing. Maybe they deleted it :ph34r:

Yeah it is not there. 

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Curt answered to one comment, that he doesn't delete any comments, it is youtube that categorizes some comments as spam and removes them. He can't even see them or uncheck them as spam. 

I couldn't find the comment either.

Edited by Tefikos
Context

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

Leo's comment:

Interesting interview.

What I don't understand about Greer's claims is why would everyone in the deep state who has access to this alien technology use it for nothing other than staging fake alien abductions and animal mutilations? If this technology has been successfully reverse engineered why wouldn't it be used in military craft and weapons on the battlefield? Why wouldn't it be used for space exploration? It seems extremely petty that humans have this technology and only use it for petty criminal and evil purposes. And why would oil companies and energy companies control this technology? It does not seem plausible that they would have access to this technology in the first place. Oil companies are powerful but are they so power that they have access to government programs that are beyond top-secret? This doesn't make much sense to me. It sounds cartoonishly conspiratorial and not how human organizations operate in the real world. Somebody would have stolen this technology and leaked it to the public within the last 70+ years.

And also, if these oil companies were truly so powerful, why would they allow Greer to speak or exist at all? How is he still alive? You'd think he would have been killed long ago and no circle of government contacts would keep him safe while he's out on the internet doing these interviews. It's one thing if he never spoke a thing publicly and only worked behind the scenes. Then it might be believable that he somehow escapes assassination. But if the things he's saying are true, and such technology exists and is being withheld from mankind for over 70 years because of profit motive, then I don't see how Greer is still allowed to be alive. Surely killing him would be trivial to such powerful people with alien technology. If they can assassinate a US President like Clinton for asking too many question, they have no problem assassinating Greer. If they can abduct humans, why don't they just abduct Greer? He would be their #1 target.

The least plausible aspect of Greer's story is not the aliens or the technology, it's the evil political motivations of the deep state and the fact that's he's still alive and talking about this stuff so casually on YT.

I also find it very implausible that giant corporations would resist monetizing this alien technology. You could make trillions of dollars doing so. Resisting that for 70 years sounds highly implausible. That's not how the business world works. They'd do anything for a large quarterly profit.

Curt, if you interview Greer again in the future, please focus on these issues more than the technology. Really drill him on the politics and motivations of this cover-up, because that's the most outrageous and unrealistic part of his claims. I genuinely want to know how the politics of hiding this technology works. And why someone would try to use this technology to stage fake alien abductions and animal mutilations when there is such better uses for such powerful technology. Greer makes it sound like the people in charge of this technology are complete evil morons. On the one hand these people must be highly intelligent to be able to keep this technology secret for 70 years and reverse engineer it. On the other hand they have to be so stupid to behave in such shallow and criminal ways.

I also want to know more details about how the first alien craft and technology was found. Why would such advanced alien craft and technology be allowed to fall into human hands in the first place? And why would the aliens not gift this technology to more ethical parts of the human race. Why are aliens allowing their technology to fall into the hands of the most criminal and unethical elements of mankind? This doesn't make sense to me and I'd like to hear Greer's explanations of this. It seems like the aliens could easily solve this whole problem for mankind by simply landing on the White House lawn and gifting one of their anti-gravity drives and zero-point energy generators to the President on live TV. Sure, this would freak most humans out, but if humans already have this technology in secret, and this technology would solve the problem of human wars over energy, and stop nuclear war, then why wouldn't the aliens do it? Supposedly these aliens are smart enough to know that their technology is currently in the hands of criminal, evil people. Why would they allow that? It makes little sense. Why are these aliens allowing evil humans decades of time to demonize them by staging fake abductions? How is that intelligent?

What is preventing these aliens from making direct, public contact with all of mankind in a clear and open way? By not doing so, they create a lot of confusion and distrust among humans, leading to all sorts of dangerous conspiracy theories. How much longer are they gonna keep playing hide-and-seek games? Is that really intelligent?

Why aren't other aspects of these alien craft, like their advances metals and materials reverse engineered and used in military craft, spy planes, and the rest of technology? It seems this would easily leak out. Alien material science could be more valuable than anti-gravity tech.

Personally I would love it if everything Greer says were true. But this requires buying the conspiracy theory that everyone with access to this alien technology is a complete scumbag. Yet they are also not scummy enough to just throw Greer out of a window. Human beings can be pretty scummy, but I doubt they are that consistently scummy, across every government, across a time span of 70+ years.

It would be nice to have some of these questions answered in detail.

@zurew

1 hour ago, zurew said:

Leo's comment:

Can you please share a link and link it to exactly where you found the comment?

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Filter by newest.

I've scrolled three the comments 3 times now, and it isn't there anymore.

@Danioover9000 I couldn't find it manually either, I had to use a chrome extension to find it. Its called YCS (youtube comment search)

5 hours ago, zurew said:

I genuinely want to know how the politics of hiding this technology works. And why someone would try to use this technology to stage fake alien abductions and animal mutilations when there is such better uses for such powerful technology.

@Leo Gura

I watched both documentaries he put out. The thing they are claiming in them, especially in the second documentary (Above Top Secret - The Technology Behind Disclosure (2022) ) seems quite outlandish and conspiracy land.

It would be something along the lines of:

- We got and managed to reverse engineer these technologies 50+ years ago.
- These disclosed UFOs, that the pentagon put out are US advanced craft.
- It's basically Americans chasing covert Americans for the purpose of a slow-burn controlled show.
- The idea is to slowly sell the idea to the people, that aliens are real and a threat. It's a psy-op.
- In the very near future, a fake attack/s on earth might/will be staged using these tic-tacs that we have.
- The idea is to unite earth against an alien threat while having all the power remain where it is.

- 0-point energy and the 3 other technologies he is claiming to release are the bottoms of the barrel of what we have.
- Even if the first one is released, it would mean that any energy businesses and industries will become almost obsolete, or at least the profitability will dramatically fall because of the free-energy, open source, and decentralized nature of these devices.

If I allow myself to be temporarily conspiratorial. It makes good sense given what US presidents have stated, the great reset, smart cities, the new fact-checking media, the way covet organizations work, the fact that we are very good at staging fake scenarios in order to do conflict, plus historically we did them a lot, its the bread and butter of covert operations.

Hard to say anything really, it sounds quite conspiratorial, yet quite possible.

Anyway, it was interesting to hear about the first part of the story. I watched some channeling videos years ago, some of which had the "Grays" channeled, "they" said that it's not them who are doing these abductions, it's our people, and that we already have the tech. The narrative that our leadership is doing something to cover up and control this phenomenon is also quite prevalent in the channeling community.

Edited by Yog

@zurew

2 hours ago, zurew said:

@Danioover9000 I couldn't find it manually either, I had to use a chrome extension to find it. Its called YCS (youtube comment search)

I've taken your comment and posted it on YouTube, changed the language so it's a bit more PG-13, so we'll see if there's active flagging or blocking or something, because it's frustrating to try and find the original content in 600+ comments from the first hour, to day 3-4. It's ridiculous.

@Yog

On 2022-10-15 at 5:06 PM, Yog said:

Enjoy ;)

I think 80% of it is sophisticated conspiracy BS, 20% of it Curt Jaimungal and whoever the other person was trying to make sense of this guy's crazy take. Jesus Christ, it's like Curt has a blind spot for these types of people. Just pm Destiny and see him rip these people apart in under 5 minutes of arguing and debating. 

40 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yog

I think 80% of it is sophisticated conspiracy BS, 20% of it Curt Jaimungal and whoever the other person was trying to make sense of this guy's crazy take. Jesus Christ, it's like Curt has a blind spot for these types of people. Just pm Destiny and see him rip these people apart in under 5 minutes of arguing and debating. 

Idk man, It's hard to have an opinion on this. Still to me he is either insane or brave and genius.

But I wouldn't like to see streamers that have 0 clue and involvement with this, to logically dissect stuff.

Just because reason, logic, and evidence can be so shaky and be manipulated and fabricated. If psy-ops are relying on anything, aside from instincts and emotions, that would be logic and reason. It is one of the ways you get people to believe in what you want them to believe these days. Even if nothing were to be fabricated, still you can just move the talk in a different, proven, reasonable, and logical direction, stay in orbit around it and make it appear as if it were the truth.

I think you need to have people that know how covert operations work to deal with this.
Else, as always. Lack of evidence will turn easily into evidence of lack and be brought to the public as such.

Edited by Yog