teraflu

LSD experience

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I wanted to talk about my psychedelic experience.

I took LSD around 10 times during the 2,5 months. I have never tried psychedelics before that. It transformed my life once and for all.

First time as it started kicking in, I awoke as a powerful witch, got into the other parallel. I was tripping with my current partner that I met at a festival and I think he affected the depth of the trip significantly in a good way. I saw the both of us as a creators of the planet, creators of the day and night, wildfires, war, dragons and demons. I will go into more depth in another post. 

Other times when I did it alone or with someone else the trip was not as powerful, but all times it seems that I am a witch living somewhere in the other dimension at the same time as my this physical body lives on Earth. When LSD opens the channels up, witch mode gets activated. Everything becomes much easier, no pressure from earth, body feels like flowing through air, the sense of time disappears. I started wearing stylish clothes, cook extremely tastefully, got the sense of art, decorated my house so beautifully, got better with people. I was never good at the mentioned things, neither ever interested in witchcrafts before and had not much prior knowledge about it. During the trips I became almost professional at certain things,  aware of spells, space and energy protection. 

On my second trip I recorded a video, it seemed as an important mission. Later that night on the trip I throw away my phone into river and thought as no-one must see the video. But someone take the phone out of the river and I released it anyway, here it is:

I became more sensitive and started feeling bad energies and good also. I cleaned my house and car from bad spirits as I call them demons. I literally felt them, at times even took over their energies. They like dark messy spaces and they love to stay at lonely or negative people houses. So it is important to keep the space clean, throw away old furnitures and make a room simple for free energy flow, decorate it beautifully and use palo santo or white sage stick to clean it regularly, at least once per week.

Also found out if there are any spots in the body where energy got stuck (for example I had lipoma - small bump on my neck), then these spots collect negative energies and in energetic field through this area the energy-parasites can easily attach to body. Take a good care of body, take salt baths, use lemon as it collects negativity well. Do not let the body 'freeze', it must be constantly flowing with energy, move around. 

I saw the energy-parasites and it felt terrible. They are like slugs in the real life, but we don't see them. And when they attach to human body, person might have alzheimer or other diseases. Well, there are variety of parasites, here is the video: 

https://vimeo.com/78091543

If you're a witch, you might really like DPT, mushrooms, and DMT.

They are all extremely visionary.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you.

Also I do not promote this, but once I put an LSD in my family tea. And we resolved the deep old karmic family problems that have been hanging around for years with each family member separately. They opened their minds on certain topics and now there is mutual understanding and beautiful relation with almost all of them.

After this LSD marathon I did blood-test, I'm low in iron and the mistake I made is that I was not drinking enough water and not taking care of body and nutrition properly.

Now trying to slowly adjust to the 3d earth again. Because my experience was 5d reality, it felt so good that coming back to this body seems like getting back in jail. Majority of people in the Cities like mine (in LT) are not even real people, they are holograms, followers, affected by NAA. Other ones are the creators. The hard truth was to realise that my parents are hologram as well. This explains the fact that when we reprogram our mind, our perception of reality changes, the environment and people change as well. And it seems like the whole life plan is happening perfectly adjusted to You.

The vibration of the City and whole Country I was born in is extremely low and I believe the fastest way to transform this is through an intentional Festival where people could massively open their minds with a help of psychedelics maybe.

Yes. it is crazy, but it worked. 

34 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Without telling them??

@teraflu How do you know you are not deluding yourself with all the witch and energy things? I personally don't believe in any of these thing.

@teraflu I suggest not focusing too much on a content of psychedelic experience (the witch, dragons, spells etc.) but to the realizations regarding reality, mind and your daily conscious experience. Get to the root of the matter prior to exploring consciousness. Also, keep in mind that all dragons and spells are just as much a construct of your mind as the couch and the coffee table. So is your entire sense of being a self both as a witch and a human.

Much love,

Edited by ardacigin

9 hours ago, teraflu said:

Yes. it is crazy, but it worked. 

It’s also a crime. Several crimes, actually. And very irresponsible.

Legal or criminal aspects aside, dosing other without informing them and receiving their consent is the epitome of manipulation. Even if the intention is positive and somehow your experiment ended with good results, actually you completely missed the mark because you are trying to control others' experience by concealing, drugging and manipulating them.

I would also suggest to dismiss all the conceptual fantasy world that is superimposed on reality, and which psychedelics like LSD and Psilocybin can easily cause them to seem as if they are real.