The Mystical Man

JK is the ?

21 posts in this topic

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@The Mystical Man She is technically right though. I don't see why it's a problem?

What problem?

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@The Mystical Man

Yes, what problem is in her Tweet? What is it? 

No problem. I enjoyed her Tweet.

Edited by The Mystical Man

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@The Mystical Man

Yes, what problem is in her Tweet? What is it? 

He means goat as in Greatest of All Time

I hope you're joking lol

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

2 minutes ago, Max_V said:

I hope you're joking lol

Why?

17 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Why?

Alienating a contingent of a fanbase due to inflammatory statements towards transgender people is hardly anything to admire someone for. Sure you can share your opinions, but the way she does so is  immature.  

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

5 hours ago, Max_V said:

Alienating a contingent of a fanbase due to inflammatory statements towards transgender people is hardly anything to admire someone for. Sure you can share your opinions, but the way she does so is  immature.  

I admire her integrity, intelligence, and wit. She never made inflammatory statements towards transgender people.

Being integrous has to do with being truthful, and truth has nothing to do with one's opinions. 

⬆️

On 17/10/2022 at 3:21 AM, The Mystical Man said:

I admire her integrity, intelligence, and wit. She never made inflammatory statements towards transgender people.

LOL got those blinders on real tight eh

1 minute ago, thepixelmonk said:

LOL got those blinders on real tight eh

Joke's on you:

If money is the only thing that eases her pain of alienating everyone, she must be one hell of a miserable person to be around.

I pity her.

@BeHereNow

On 2022-11-25 at 7:33 AM, BeHereNow said:

If money is the only thing that eases her pain of alienating everyone, she must be one hell of a miserable person to be around.

I pity her.

Don't conflate money for LP, she has found her LP and niche in life to pursue as a career. What has any of her naysayers, critics, trolls, and haters of J.K. Rowling found, other than more drama and misinterpretations to chase around? Also, don't pity her, pity yourself first for pitying her.

Just where do people get the audacity to pity a great woman like Rowling? It's beyond me.

8 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Just where do people get the audacity to pity a great woman like Rowling? It's beyond me.

I also love her, her books are probably the best to ever been created. 

She's a goddess.

dnq4ZU5j_400x400.jpg

A divine individual.

I found a rare interview with Jo: https://www.abc.net.au/tv/firsttuesday/s3599768.htm