The Mystical Man

Great Interview with Adyashanti

3 posts in this topic

"Ego as function has something to do with self-awareness. Ego evolves out of becoming self-aware. Part of that function is our ability to differentiate; that's part of wisdom. We're using the differentiating aspect of ego to see through ego, not just in our minds, we feel all this stuff, too."

"Meditation as an orientation of being that sometimes I practice in a seated way."

"What would it be like for me to have the next conversation I have if I was having the next conversation from that quiet place? Being the quiet place and letting it talk."

"Spirituality is just another word for life."

"Spirituality when it's honest, when it's connected with you and your life, it's to live in a state of discovery all the time."

"Acknowledgement and appreciation of awareness."

"Intuitively connect with the presence that they are."

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Adyashanti is God's gift to humanity. Best human being ever. ?

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Listen to the other interview with Adya: