Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyingguitarist

Introducing Sustainable Devleopment Goals (aka Global Goals)

5 posts in this topic

Learning about Global Goals would be a handy guide to choose on which domain you want to make an impact significantly, with your unique personal interests, curiosities, and passion. There are a total of 17 SDGs and the deadline is 2030. which is almost 7 years left, so choosing your direction and how you are gonna contribute depends on you.

https://sdgs.un.org/goals 

global-goals-full-icons.png

Edited by flyingguitarist

Very interesting!

The area I want to have the most impact in is leading the music industry to be more conscious. Not sure where it fits in on here.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

I don't know if fits within their goals contexts, but I am working towards and training to become a Wildland Firefighter certified in the province of British Columbia. So I can at least feel like I'm doing something personally to prevent further damage and help restore the environment to a better state in the face of inevitable negative climate changes.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Better dating environment 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 hours ago, Roy said:

but I am working towards and training to become a Wildland Firefighter certified in the province of British Columbia.

wow, I love this choice of career! I had a time in my life when I was seriously considering working in fire brigade or as a paramedic. 

Good luck with it! Sounds like a deeply-satisfying purpose 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus