Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ b_ lemonade

19 posts in this topic

Are you feeling dull? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

If you are, then drink lemonade. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I just want to thank the universe that I can enjoy a lemonade on hot summer days. 

♡✸♡.

Thoga

Thoga 

Thoga 

Thoga 

Thoga

♡✸♡.

My inner feelings never recognized never heard.. 

♡✸♡.

Where do I begin

To tell the story of how great a love

can be

The sweet love story that is older

than the sea

The simple truth about the love she brings to me

Where do I start?

With her first hello

She gave a meaning to this empty world of mine

There'd never be another love another time

She came into my life and made the living fine

She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things

With angel songs, with wild imaginings

She fills my soul with so much love

That anywhere I go, I'm never lonely

With her along who could be lonely?

I reach for her hand, it's always there

How long does it last

Can love be measured by the hours in a day

I have no answers now, but this much I can say

I know I'll need her until the stars all burn away

And she'll be there

How long does it last

Can love be measured by the hours in a day

I have no answers now but this much I can say

I know I'll need her 'til the stars all burn away

And she'll be there

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I feel like hurting myself. I'm getting panic attacks. I want to kill myself. Because I'm not able to get over a breakup. It's hard on me. I'm going nuts. I don't understand how to deal with breakups. I'm inevitably attracted to any guy who approaches me. I can't hold back the temptation of wanting a man. And then when the relationship fizzles I go into a fit. I go nuts. I get deeply emotionally involved.. And when he is not emotionally involved to my level, It drives me crazy. Right now I want to hurt myself pretty bad for wanting and needing a man. 

I want to kill this need but I can't. 

♡✸♡.

It's my fault. Its my fault 

It's my fault 

I got emotionally involved. 

I feel like cutting myself. 

♡✸♡.

Fucking soul leechers

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This Russian guy who broke my heart. I feel like punching his face for being sweet to me. 

He is player player player player. 

I feel like hurting myself. I'm getting panic attacks. I want to kill myself. Because I'm not able to get over a breakup. It's hard on me. I'm going nuts. I don't understand how to deal with breakups. I'm inevitably attracted to any guy who approaches me. I can't hold back the temptation of wanting a man. And then when the relationship fizzles I go into a fit. I go nuts. I get deeply emotionally involved.. And when he is not emotionally involved to my level, It drives me crazy. Right now I want to hurt myself pretty bad for wanting and needing a man. 

I want to kill this need but I can't. 

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

It's my fault. Its my fault 

It's my fault 

I got emotionally involved. 

I feel like cutting myself. 

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

I would like to help you but I don’t think I am qualified for it at all but I try.

Maybe it’s not that he isn’t emotional about it, but maybe he is just better at dealing with this situation?

Breakups are hard on everyone. But it seems to be especially hard on you. Do you think you connect more to a relationship then just romantic love?

(For example you said in a previous post that your relationship with you mom was pretty bad so maybe in your subconscious mind you try to get what was missing in your childhood? You need to heal yourself in that case.)

@Jannes no... I don't think that's the real thing. 

I just date scumbags. That's the thing. 

Fucking soul leechers 

I'm going insane right now 

I can't take when someone is sweet to me and gives me a cold shoulder, psychopath losers 

Takes advantage of my emotionality 

Meanwhile he will sit there silently and watch me lose my shit 

@Jannes

Moral of the story - 

Never date nice guys who are extra sweet. They are phony as shit. 

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Don't hurt yourself. 

It's totally normal to want to be in a relationship and to have everything that it brings. Most people do it and want it - just look at the dating section.

If the guy's an asshole and wants to use or manipulate you, then the problem is his not yours.  You don't want to be with such a guy anyway.

Sometimes it takes a little while to realise that you're not good for each other or compatible - or something else is wrong - it always takes two people to be invested in the relationship. If one person pulls out, then it can hurt a lot, but they should be allowed to leave.

It's also totally normal to be emotionally invested in a relationship, otherwise the relationship wouldn't be strong.

Feel like throwing things at a wall. I'm so pissed right now. They play with hearts. 

Cruel pua punks 

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

But you are attracted to them specifically right? We attract what we think we deserve. Do you think you deserve people who treat you like trash?

First they act like they care about me. And they use me like a rebound. 

I hope these people rot in hell and never find a soulmate 

Karma. 

Karma is a bitch. Will get them for what they did to me. 

Never find a soulmate. Will rot and die alone. 

I'm attracted to them because they are attractive. 

Just like a hot woman is attractive!!!! 

Is it my fault that I'm attracted to A sweet charmer? 

@NoSelfSelf  pua ruins men. 

It teaches them to be players and not give a shit about a woman's feelings. 

Pua teaches men to manipulate women. 

@NoSelfSelf the problem is that I don't know what to do with sweet guys 

I am uncontrollably attracted to nice guys who later turn out to be assholes. 

They say things that don't mean shit. Then they act cold suddenly 

It drives me insane. Because they are sweet but they don't really care. It's just a show to impress. 

Later they get very cold. They make you think that they truly care. 

When I finally fall in love, they start mind games. Like they will not talk after I'm emotionally involved. 

What shit is this. They want a girl to fall in love. It's a conquest for them. I hate it. 

This is not love. It's a mind game to get someone emotionally involved and then go cold and disappear. 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

I get that. But if they just put on a show their real identity can’t constantly hide. If you have little self worth or emotional stability you might not have the emotional resources to acknowledge how a guy truly is beforehand because that would be very painful.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I wanted to get this off my chest. Thanks for the ride. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Tyler Robinson Yeah because pua is like a villa house from the outside and rotten from the inside they teach you how to cover up not to actually be it so it doesnt have anything to do with game...

Yeah same thing nice guy is an asshole deep down but its all programmed to be something to get something and to please a woman just to get something....

Guy with game and that is a man wont manipulate you he will straight up tell you how it so there is no surprises and hurt(it always end up hurt but she has been warned so its a fair play)you know what you getting yourself into...

@NoSelfSelf no its not about him telling me the truth about me. It doesn't hurt.

What hurts is leading me on and making me feel like the center of his world only to drop me later when he knows i got involved. 

It's stupid 

I'm just a number for him.. 

Just a number. 

I mean nothing more than a conquest. 

He is even enjoying that I'm hurt. It makes him feel great that I am crying over him. 

He feels special now  

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

You're not crying over him. You're crying over your image of him. 

Sounds like you need to get clear on what you want and then evaluate your options with a rational, critical eye. 

@Tyler Robinson I told you ofcourse thats why they are so attractive to you because they dont care about you ?

@mr_engineer Its like you expecting a fish to stop swim and fly

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Gather all your pain and suffering and harness it into the deep promise to yourself that you will learn somehow how to be totally independent and happy by yourself. 

Use that pain to grow.

@NoSelfSelf This probably isn't the best thread to be a redpiller. Where you talk about how 'being narcissistic/avoidant is the best way to get women'. 

@mr_engineer Im a ME piller red pill is garbage 

You interpert what im saying from your pov it goes deeper

♡✸♡.

@NoSelfSelf number one rule 

Any guy who is a smooth talker - 

Run run run run run run... Phony guy. 

He never means what he says. 

If he told me that he loves me...... Noooooo. He doesn't love me. 

It's like I need to brutally force my mind to think counterintuitive. 

If he is sweet he is definitely a phony smooth player 

But he tries to make himself seem believable. 

2nd thumb rule. 

Give time and believe in actions. A guy who sincerely cares will wait and be loyal no matter what. 

Will be loyal even if I'm angry at him.. Will care about my emotions. 

Will not put me on a pedestal. 

Will be there for me when I'm hurt. 

Will value my sentiment 

Will love me at my worst. Won't judge me. 

Will be with me in my darkest moments 

Won't be a fair weather friend 

If all I have to do is be independent then why the fuck do people need relationships? 

Logic? 

@Tyler Robinson crazy part is that even if you know this, smooth talker will win because all other guys dont make you feel anything so poison is better than nothing its brutal for you women ...

This is redpill. 

There are exceptions to what you're saying. You gotta give people who comment here some hope for their future, mr. mod! 

She mentioned cutting. This is no joke, please, get serious. 

♡✸♡.

You're right about that part. 

That's why I have to force my mind to think counterintuitive. 

Instead of feeling nice around a smooth talker, I need to constantly remind myself that they don't mean what they say. 

They are just saying it to make me feel good in the moment. 

I have to drill this hundred times into my head. So I never feel attracted to a smooth talker again. 

Next time a guy speaks sweetly to me I will throw a drink at my own face. Let him feel shocked. >:(>:( that will be a good reminder to myself of what I'm getting into. 

I need to punish myself or else I'm not going to grow. 

I need a hard lesson. Not trust smooth talker ever. 

Those who genuinely care and love will always be there no matter what. They will never give a cold shoulder. They won't smooth talk. But they will show in action that they care. 

They won't act diplomatic.

They will feel something when I cry. 

They won't be cold. 

PHONY cold hearts don't bleed when I cry 

@mr_engineer How is that a redpill?

How can someone live on hoping and doing same mistakes not accepting the reality?

This is not a therapy forum i wish anyone who has those urges to seek professional help if they cant do it on their own

I cant help her i can only open her eyes how things are she can help herself... im meaning no harm im for once a guy that care and say how it is!

@Tyler Robinson That could actually work if you actually follow through because i really cant see the other way unfortunately...

This is exactly what guys are taught through redpill advice of 'how to get laid', that this is the absolute truth about women. That women are beholden to their emotions, that you just gotta make women feel good and that's it. The 'don't abuse this power' talk that PUAs give in their presentations, which guys inevitably end up abusing. 

Can this 'reality', that women are attracted to smooth-talking scumbags, be changed? That's the real question here. 

Do keep in mind that if someone wants to harm themselves, they're in serious trouble because of this pattern. And they need hope. Cuz if you aren't doing that, 'accepting the bitter reality' may do the opposite of what you'd want. 

First of all Sweetheart you don't have to need relationship. 

They are a beautiful thing to grow, to experience but you do need them. Just like lets say some cool meditation retreat.
And it just so happens that when you realize that you do not need a certain thing, then you can use it and grow from it in much more mature way.

You can be fully self-sufficient and then be in relationship, but now like a master and not a slave. 

Please read this: 

osho love.jpg

♡✸♡.

You're right about that part. 

That's why I have to force my mind to think counterintuitive. 

Instead of feeling nice around a smooth talker, I need to constantly remind myself that they don't mean what they say. 

They are just saying it to make me feel good in the moment. 

I have to drill this hundred times into my head. So I never feel attracted to a smooth talker again. 

Next time a guy speaks sweetly to me I will throw a drink at my own face. Let him feel shocked. >:(>:( that will be a good reminder to myself of what I'm getting into. 

I need to punish myself or else I'm not going to grow. 

I need a hard lesson. Not trust smooth talker ever. 

Those who genuinely care and love will always be there no matter what. They will never give a cold shoulder. They won't smooth talk. But they will show in action that they care. 

They won't act diplomatic.

They will feel something when I cry. 

They won't be cold. 

PHONY cold hearts don't bleed when I cry 

@mr_engineer How is that a redpill?

How can someone live on hoping and doing same mistakes not accepting the reality?

This is not a therapy forum i wish anyone who has those urges to seek professional help if they cant do it on their own

I cant help her i can only open her eyes how things are she can help herself... im meaning no harm im for once a guy that care and say how it is!

@Tyler Robinson That could actually work if you actually follow through because i really cant see the other way unfortunately...

This is exactly what guys are taught through redpill advice of 'how to get laid', that this is the absolute truth about women. That women are beholden to their emotions, that you just gotta make women feel good and that's it. The 'don't abuse this power' talk that PUAs give in their presentations, which guys inevitably end up abusing. 

Can this 'reality', that women are attracted to smooth-talking scumbags, be changed? That's the real question here. 

Do keep in mind that if someone wants to harm themselves, they're in serious trouble because of this pattern. And they need hope. Cuz if you aren't doing that, 'accepting the bitter reality' may do the opposite of what you'd want. 

First of all Sweetheart you don't have to need relationship. 

They are a beautiful thing to grow, to experience but you do need them. Just like lets say some cool meditation retreat.
And it just so happens that when you realize that you do not need a certain thing, then you can use it and grow from it in much more mature way.

You can be fully self-sufficient and then be in relationship, but now like a master and not a slave. 

Please read this: 

osho love.jpg

osho love.jpg

♡✸♡.

@mr_engineer Redpill like anyother thing has a truth to it so it doesnt mean its all garbage ideology is garbage which you dont understand that what you do with information is on the individual and has nothing to do with game...

Game can be used for good not just bad, game is game...

If someone has a power it doesnt mean its bad its how it used by the individual...

No it cant be changed if it can teach me...

Hope is finding truth and finding ways to go around it in this case...

And im not responsible for what you gonna do with information...

58 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Anyways, my point to @Tyler Robinson - you have to be rational and evaluate your options for compatibility. And this starts with figuring out what you want. 

Buying the 'independence' crap is probably one of the worst things you can do in your position. It'll only exacerbate the pattern. Admit to what you want in relationships and go directly for it. 

♡✸♡.

18 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

And........ 

Never date a Virgo. They speak sweetly and then they break your heart with impunity like an IMPAAAAAAAAALER. 

Whiny suckers and heart breakers. 

Truth

Should have known better. The first Virgo had taught me a lesson. 

Should have known better. 

6wqp52.jpg

Watch this if you don't believe me 

https://youtube.com/shorts/DyEKACJRLEI?feature=share

This. This. This. This. Freaking Whiny babies who are never impressed always waiting to dump at the slightest. 

6wqvsy.jpg

♡✸♡.

I dated two virgos. 

Never again. 

Manipulative, bossy, controlling, logical, critical, Nagging, phony,, Whiny baby. 

♡✸♡.

Dear Lemonade,

Feeling relaxed today 

Got that guy off myself. Such an annoying stressful sexually aggressive pressuring presence 

Truly some guys are weirdly fucked up. 

He forced me so much for pussy. 

I was getting tired 

♡✸♡.

NON JUDGEMENTAL MY ASS..... 

Never date a Virgo. This is why. Stupid selfish judgmental phony ass Whiny attention seeking controlling crybabies

They think they are PERFECT, OH LORD. 

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE EGGS AND TOMATOES THROWN AT THEM. 

A Virgo clown describing himself - 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.