PeaceOut96

Enlightement is still a dream and Buddhism doesn't go all the way

66 posts in this topic

Enlightement is still a dream and buddhism in its general form doesn't go all the way to God realization. 

What is God Realization - Its simple to realize you are God - Literally God - And everything is inside your Mind - You have been lost for eons in your own dreamfield - Now is the time to wake up? But you think "I wanna wake up and be in peace and bliss and never live in fear again". Are you sure? For sure there is a part of you that truly wants it, but also parts that will do everything in its power to withhold you from this truth. You know why? Because death will arise not as a concept but Actual death! Insanity - Infinity is total insanity - Fear, oh my all kinds of fears will arise - Fear in its natural and pure form will challenge you - so what are you truly after? You after the Truth never forget! It's Truth you seek, what your inner most Heart seek - Not money - Women - Men - Fame - Secriuty.....

It's funny to me that Leo is bashing tradional awakening a lot and I see wisdom and guidance in that - You see he is leading you towards the Absolute and all powerful Truth - Which is, as you guessed Total Absolute Pure Infinite Consciousness - Real God Consciousness - Only if you want it - The gift is yours to take - But remember Reality goes full circle - So whether you think "Dude, I just want a normal and good self actualizing life filled with fun, love and you fill the blank". I am spoiling it for you - Thats not what will bring you joy beyond this world - Life is pointless in the Absolute - But you see it's not about points and meaning - Love is the end and beyond - Love in it self is the biggest meaning you can contribute to your life. Haven't you wondered why you are here? This particlur life - That Truth is yours to realize. Only when you grow tired of this circus that is egoic life will you see the deep urge in your heart to put all your eggs in this basket. I welcome you. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

50 minutes ago, PeaceOut96 said:

Now is the time to wake up? But you think "I wanna wake up and be in peace and bliss and never live in fear again". Are you sure? For sure there is a part of you that truly wants it, but also parts that will do everything in its power to withhold you from this truth. You know why? Because death will arise not as a concept but Actual death! Insanity - Infinity is total insanity - Fear, oh my all kinds of fears will arise - Fear in its natural and pure form will challenge you - so what are you truly after?

From a practical perspective there is fear, but that’s only a partial truth to explaining why people are not more awake.

From the perspective of the God Self, being asleep is not a problem. In fact, if you are asleep it’s because this is what the God Self is constructing. You’re just not aware that you’re constructing it or how you’re using fear to lock yourself asleep. Which is also part of your construction.

None of it is an error. There is value to be had from the experience of sleeping.

Of course, eventually you want to wake up. And that will also not be an error. But on the otherside of awakening is realizing that fear is your construction, not something outside of you that is holding you back and making you a victim. The fear is created for you, by you.

there is no such thing as finite. all infinities are merging together with love independently of attachments, thanks to god's backward-future imagination capabilities or something

Honestly, 99% of people here could do with good old Buddhism fundamentals 

A lot of this place is endless mental masturbation, and lack of real world applications 

I'd even go down a level and say a lot should go back to to the basics of Self-Help and life 

'Just had my 26th DMT trip of the week, realized I'm the Egyptian God but can someone lend me £100 for rent and food this month please???' 

A lot of it has become a pissing contest imo

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4  buddhism's approach to spiritual masturbation is incapable of reaching 99.9% of perspectives, and is only useful for those who already do not need help. not to mention, the levels of confusion are on-par with this place (non-existence meme, inability to see the fundamental love coming out of the void, bigotry, etc)

ffruklh4gyd71.png

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

A lot of this place is endless mental masturbation, and lack of real world applications 

I'd even go down a level and say a lot should go back to to the basics of Self-Help and life 

'Just had my 26th DMT trip of the week, realized I'm the Egyptian God but can someone lend me £100 for rent and food this month please???' 

+1

Just had my 26th DMT trip of the week, realized I'm the Egyptian God but can someone lend me £100 for rent and food this month please???' 

Completely wrong. Most of people here are very conservative about psychedelic (with some exceptions, including those of the beloved leader). Few people want real transcendence. most prefer to focus on material success and that is normal and how it has to be

Probably the case.

I think here's where the misunderstanding is:

When highly spiritually developed people say that Buddhism won't take you as far as psychedelics (and maverick skillful usage of such, at that), beginners hear that, and take it to heart... But what these beginners don't understand is that some of these highly advanced people already exhausted Buddhism -- there's nothing left on the bone for them... Some of these beginners haven't even taken their first bite! Or at least haven't absorbed any nutrients yet (haven't experienced the utterly transformative power of jhana). Jhana is no joke. I can almost gaurantee that when someone enters jhana for the first time, they will rate it higher than their best psychedelic experience to date. However... if someone who currently has the mental structure developed by previous jhana practice were to take a powerful psychedelic, they would say that the psychedelic experience blows jhana out.

So take psychedelics all you want, but if you can't reach jhanic territory sober, then your psychedelic experiences may very well be limited in a way that's impossible for you to imagine.

You can conditionally replace the word jhana with: "any kind of extremely mind-blowing and blissful state that you can enter at will, sober, with skillful practice."

With jhana you can literally produce so much pleasure, that it is agonizing... But it does require at least two of the following three: diligence, skill, talent.

Good to know you’ve maxed out the capabilities of Buddhism to know that it can’t compare. That’s incredibly impressive… 

If you talked with people who do Buddhist practices at much depth, you’d probably find that they have contacted much of the stuff you’re saying is better than Buddhism. They just use different language and interpret other insights as deeper because well… they kind of are deeper from my experience of playing with both sets of toys. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth Yeah, for instance (while I wouldn't claim it) I would not be surprised if Rob Burbea was "more advanced" than anyone who has used 5-MeO, but only in the specific way that he was advanced. And there are many like him that never even really used Buddhism (Angelo Dilullo MD comes to mind). If he never used 5-MeO, it's possible he was missing something, but perhaps only "missing" it as a peak experience, not as an abiding insight. Because, for a human... pretty sure he basically went "all the way." Not that there's necessarily an absolute end point that is arrived at by someone. The thing is, on some psychedelics (like 5-MeO-DMT), it's quite clear that you can temporarily transcend the human (and everything discernibly beyond) entirely... On the other hand, it's not like you're not doing the same thing (in its own way) with, for instance, the 8th jhana; that's quite obviously beyond-human as well. In the end this is all just words though. The more advanced one gets, the more it's obvious we can't really talk about the highest insights, if they even are "insights" at that point, lol.

Looking great btw!

Edited by The0Self

8 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

As if you typical Buddhist ain't broke and begging for money.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As if you typical Buddhist ain't broke and begging for money.

Lol that’s true too. But at least the Buddhist is able to abide in psychedelic states without any psychedelics. 

99% of people here that talk about Buddhism not going all the way haven't even attained basic insights through buddhist practice. 

Take Leo, for example. He hasn't exhausted the Buddhist path. He barely made any progress on it and now thinks he's transcended it.

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

Lol that’s true too. But at least the Buddhist is able to abide in psychedelic states without any psychedelics. 

The only thing you're abiding in is a dream.

Someone make me member aspiritual right now.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Breakingthewall @The0Self i think leo is only exaggerating his viewpoints on meditation to restore the perceived balance between the different doctrines. there are advantages and disadvantages in both. psychelics do not work well in traumatized minds, and bad trips can be radically unpleasant. whereas meditation implicitly requires a lifetime of free time and access to survival needs, which most normies wont have until their freewheeling dreams magically spin out toward favorable states (if not worse ones), but at least its more gradual. simple probes like me can use an effective combination of both, since eventually spiritual attachment is just another trick

the line between psychedelics and meditation may actually be blurry as well. would buddhists be successful with calcified pineal glands less capable in endogenous synthesis of dmt? my experience with chronic illnesses makes me doubtful about it

Edited by nuwu

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing you're abiding in is a dream.

And water is wet 

@Consilience You are so goddamn stupid.

NONE OF THAT IS GOD!

^_^

P.S. Your time here is running thin. Wise up soon or I'm kicking you out.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. Your time here is running thin. Wise up soon or I'm kicking you out.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins