The Mystical Man

Alex Jones told to pay $965m damages to Sandy Hook victims' families

21 posts in this topic

Holy fuck!

This is like Christmas morning :D

Next FoxNews...

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ok this is a bit excessive…. 
Alex Jokes is scum but $1B????

How do judges come up with dollar amounts? How does one quantify the amount of suffering these families have been through? It’s simultaneously absurd and inadequate.

17 minutes ago, Willie said:

How do judges come up with dollar amounts? How does one quantify the amount of suffering these families have been through? It’s simultaneously absurd and inadequate.

The same way Alex Jones comes up with his theories. Pulled out of his ass :D

Extremely glad for the first time. 

Great news. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I'd be surprised if the families got even a fraction of that money, I suspect they will declare bankruptcy or drag out the payments by years or even decades. 

Wow! Thar's almost as bad as what Pfizer had to pay for unethical promotion of dangerous drugs that they knew were dangerous! xD 

Screenshot 2022-10-12 at 20-27-43 Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History.png

@The Mystical Man Damn, I found it chilling reading an article earlier about what some folks did to the victims families, after being persuaded by the Jones sandy hook conspiracy theory.

Some of them went and pissed on the grave of a 7 year old kid who was killed in the shooting. One of the daughters of one of the victims got rape threats mailed to her, I think repeatedly.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Does he even have that much money

Of course not. But it sets a nice precident for future bullshit mongers.

FoxNews should be shitting their panties right now. They are on the hook for over a billion. And they gots the monies.

Edited by Leo Gura

Too bad Jones couldn't quite reach that Pfizer level of criminality, but no matter, once the truth about the vax stuff comes out he'll never have a chance!! 

1 hour ago, AuroraDream said:

Too bad Jones couldn't quite reach that Pfizer level of criminality, but no matter, once the truth about the vax stuff comes out he'll never have a chance!! 

At least pfized does something good to the society at the same time, so they can't be compared.

Edited by Tefikos
Changed what I posted

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

@Tefikos maybe do some research into the trial, pfizer knew people would die from their drugs and continued to push and promote the drugs, hence the "billion" number in their fine, I don't believe alex's misninformation caused any deaths but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

and it is a good compariosn, alex talks about pharma corruption in his show a lot so its valid to biring it up, and i just proved they are criminals, but i guess "billion" wont even wake people up

6 hours ago, Ulax said:

@The Mystical Man Damn, I found it chilling reading an article earlier about what some folks did to the victims families, after being persuaded by the Jones sandy hook conspiracy theory.

Some of them went and pissed on the grave of a 7 year old kid who was killed in the shooting. One of the daughters of one of the victims got rape threats mailed to her, I think repeatedly.

Jeez 

Kind of funny how most of the replies to JK Rowling's tweet were taking Alex Jones' side on this. Honestly, I shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

Rather than letting our egos feast on someone's humiliation and pain, let us introspect and see how we can use this for self-improvement.

What did he do wrong and where am I doing that?

I'll start.

What I've heard is that he spread misinformation on his show without being careful who it might affect.

Basically letting business and viewership come before responsibility and care.

Where have I done something similar?

Lemme think.

• I've told a story on my YouTube channel about a conversation with a friend, and I uploaded before I thought of checking with him whether he'd want the story public (he was fine with it)
  • I've let some things that my friends told me in confidence, or in the container of a men's group, slip to my girlfriend in the past. Have gotten better at that since
  • I'm sure I've said lots of insensitive or incorrect things in private to friends, that could have caused a lot of hurt if I had let them slip from a position of authority on a massive platform.

It's a small example, but you get the point.

Not that he's innocent, but that none of us are.

If you'd like to join me, post:

1. your interpretation of what the misdeed was
  2. an example of where you've done something similar

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Alex Jones is totally finished.

I really hope that other dangerous conspiracy theorists out there learn from this.