StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

I don't care too much whether girl slept with 37 dudes or is a virgin. 

37 one will know how to ride better, that's for sure..

@Phil777 

1 hour ago, Phil777 said:

wtf.

@petar8p

1 hour ago, petar8p said:

I don't care too much whether girl slept with 37 dudes or is a virgin. 

37 one will know how to ride better, that's for sure..

Also, much easier to date and have short term relationships with and helps screening process much more. We all live in a society that is progressing technologically, and one way or the other we will have stage yellow to turquoise societies with infrastructures that will support all men or women with their dating and relationship problems, and we all have to start somewhere, and that starting point may look like stage blue/orange methodology with holographic numbers of how often you've slept with people on your forehead, first on your online profile.

People who suffer from laziness, slacking and indecisiveness I recommend reading this book: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine

https://www.amazon.com/King-Warrior-Magician-Lover-Rediscovering/dp/0062506064

There are four archetypes: king warrior, magician and lover. To get shit done it is important to have a strong warrior archetype.

Andrew Tate is a classic warrior archetype who is also open, honest and unapologetic about it.

To master an archetype one needs to expose oneself to it. There are not many healthy warrior archetypes out there (this archetype corresponds with SD stage red, blue, orange).

Archetypes go really deep in one's psyche. It is the Teutonic plates of the psyche and that is why it is difficult to muster an archetype successfully. It is best described, not as believing in a set of beliefs but as mustering a perspective on life which gives you access to certain energy.

Your values determine on what you focus, which in turn determines your perspective, and your perspective becomes your reality through embodiment.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Tate's advice is all stuck in orange state: money, business, girls, fame, charisma, fight... all bullshit that keeps you inside the matrix.

Even Tyler RSD (Owen cook) is more awake in a spiritual level.

1 minute ago, Shawn Philips said:

Tate's advice is all stuck in orange state: money, business, girls, fame, charisma, fight... all bullshit that keeps you inside the matrix.

Even Tyler RSD (Owen cook) is more awake in a spiritual level.

That is not Tate's advice.

In Tate we trust

Andrew is a genius. There is so much to learn from him if you study how he finessed himself through Big Brother. (Just ignore the weasel commentary of the youtuber)

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@KH2 I don't know if there is footage without commentary. Andrew Tate has a program on chess if you are interested (not made by himself but by one of his friends). I still have to watch it so I don't know if it is good but from the introduction video of the program is interesting. It draws parallels between life and chess.

Calling everybody a snake deregulated the whole group in the big brother house so you can make the guess what his strategy was. My guess is: divide and conquer.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

The reason why he was canceled according to Tate himself

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The reason why he was canceled according to Tate himself

YO! THAT'S THE ONE PUNCH/KICK KNOCK OUT ARTIST SEAN O'MALLEY!! ?

Conor, you've got a real contender for the strike thrown! GET READY!!

Hahah, if these bro-dudes managed to become rich and I don't, I won't forgive myself..

In Tate we trust

Tate gets love. Ye gets hate. Unfair world. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Hahah, if these bro-dudes managed to become rich and I don't, I won't forgive myself..

Lol me every time I see these rich people

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 hours ago, KH2 said:

but not all the time. That's just so stupid.

but...it looks cool

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@lxlichael obviously you'll call him a good man because he is a Sagittarius and you're a sagittarius too. Pfft. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I only have enough room for 1 bald white guy in my life and that's @Leo Gura <3 :x

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@StarStruck What's your opinion on Gary Vee?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck What's your opinion on Gary Vee?

I didn't know him but I checked up on him. I love his energy and vibe. He is like Andrew Tate in terms of energy without the macho and boxing background. Did you read any of his books?

On 27-10-2022 at 6:53 PM, lxlichael said:

@StarStruck yeah Tates a good man. Have watched about 5 min of his content, 15 min if I count everything. Don’t know him much outside of that outside of the cultural fuckers. He’ll teach you about focus as he’s a chess player, just remember to internalize relative to your own perspective so as not to turn into a Barbie muppet. Learn from everyone you meet on what to do and what not to do relative to your own pathway forward. Unplug from the matrix.

He is a hard-knock guy and tells you how it is in life. That is what made him popular. Andrew Tate is a boxer with a chess player mind. It is a rare combination.

In Tate we trust

@lxlichael

On 2022-10-27 at 5:53 PM, lxlichael said:

@StarStruck yeah Tates a good man. Have watched about 5 min of his content, 15 min if I count everything. Don’t know him much outside of that outside of the cultural fuckers. He’ll teach you about focus as he’s a chess player, just remember to internalize relative to your own perspective so as not to turn into a Barbie muppet. Learn from everyone you meet on what to do and what not to do relative to your own pathway forward. Unplug from the matrix.

Yes, don't be a barbie moppet like Sneako.

@Roy

5 hours ago, Roy said:

I only have enough room for 1 bald white guy in my life and that's @Leo Gura <3 :x

Me too. Spent roughly 5 years and have watched all of Leo's videos, twice. Exceptional human being. It made me a better Rapper.