StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, something_else said:

This is basically admitting you don't know that many women in real life, and that most of your ideas about women in the modern world are from the internet

The problem is that often the very guys who this would apply to are so desperate for sex and female love that they struggle to see women as friends in a non-sexual way. Being able to hold a friendship with a woman as a guy often first requires that your own sexual needs are met. It ends up being a bit of a catch 22.

If that was the case, then I could not hold a non-sexual friendship with anyone, if my sexual needs aren't met, because all I want is sex from everyone I hang out with.

Edited by Tefikos
Edited the post

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

19 minutes ago, Tefikos said:

If that was the case, then I could not hold a non-sexual friendship with anyone, if my sexual needs aren't met, because all I want is sex from everyone I hang out with.

It’s not universal. I’m just saying that on average guys who are starved of sex are gonna struggle more to maintain non-sexual friendships with girls.

6 minutes ago, something_else said:

It’s not universal. I’m just saying that on average guys who are starved of sex are gonna struggle more to maintain non-sexual friendships with girls.

Sometimes I think about becoming "agender" or "trans" just so I can be friends with dudes. But my head likes to go weird places..

It's a bit sad that the experience of being female is mostly that of forever being objectified.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 minutes ago, something_else said:

I have actually not really observed this phenomenon. Guys who are starved of sex tend to act asexual. 

Sex is like exercising a muscle. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@StarStruck I feel like all the women who support him are probably paid off by him, like paid testimonials on a nutrient marketing site. 

In this case, instead of branding a product, he is branding his own self, this can pay him huge dividends because if he ever has to open a conglomerate of his business and services, his brand tag would be enough to sell everything. Pretty much like Johnson and Johnson 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

25 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck I feel like all the women who support him are probably paid off by him, like paid testimonials on a nutrient marketing site. 

In this case, instead of branding a product, he is branding his own self, this can pay him huge dividends because if he ever has to open a conglomerate of his business and services, his brand tag would be enough to sell everything. Pretty much like Johnson and Johnson 

Be honest. Would you give Andrew a chance? Don’t lie to me. 

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

If I had a thousand lives, not gonna give him a chance even in a single one of those lives. 

I like men who are intensely loyal and don't shout down at a woman. Harem keeping men are extremely undesirable to me. 

I don't consider Andrew masculine or manly, sorry not a pimp. Also someone who boasts money is not masculine. I consider it "un-masculine" and cheap. I don't expect a man to act cheap ever. 

I have extremely high standards that men have to pass to be considered manly/masculine/alpha in my eyes.. 

Below are alpha men in my eyes. 

images - 2022-10-16T204755.962.jpeg

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

LOL outta your mind bruh. nobody here would give him a chance. don't worry tho you get to keep that tate dick all to yourself.

30 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

30 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Also to make it clear, appearance of a man is not a factor in my eyes at all. Even if a man looked ugly, I will be completely okay with him as long as he had a strong moral character and a decent amount of integrity as a man. 

One quality I highly admire in men is their ability to keep their word. If a man says a word, he should stick to it and never flip on what he said. So if he says that he is going to help a friend but turns away at the last minute, I don't consider him a man. For me what a man means with his words and promises has a huge value in my heart and mind, and if he doesn't value his own words/promises then that's loss of masculinity in my mind. 

For me Masculinity is not defined so much as to what a man has gathered in terms of money, objects, toys like cars or the women he scored. For me Masculinity is defined by his courage in dangerous circumstances, his compassion towards someone needing help, his nobility, his respect for women, his need and drive to help society, his generosity in forgiving women and bad men, his own moral integrity in not bending his values for gain, his lack of agenda in pursuing ambitions honestly, his keen sense of judging right from wrong, and his passion to create a better humanity 

That's a true man in my eyes. Rest doesn't matter. 

I hold men above me and in a lofty kind of way, if that makes sense. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

If you are afraid of traveling, the only way to get rid of it is to travel a lot and everyday. Then you are no longer afraid of it. Also over time you become an expert traveler. You learn what stuff is more important, how to pack your bag, what languages to learn, how to meet and greet, how to stay safe, what not to eat, how much money to carry, what not to spend money on, how to save money. 

Similarly...... Women are like traveling. 

Make more women friends. Hang out. Don't approach with the idea of making a girlfriend. Simply talk the way you will talk to any random person. 

Yeah bro, easier said then done. How are you applying this to socializing?

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I'd give him a chance, to let me drain his bank. Insecure in his ways, but secure day? No money procured that could cure his red pill addiction, even precuring cured Ham is better than the jimmies he wanks with his simp pricks too.

Is this a D.I.S.S at him? Nay, it's a K.I.S.S of death, cuz I keep it simple, Simps, silver shining inside kindred eyes, in the mirror flip. Impish pimps like him pipsqueak too much, paints himself a target for Department, Informant, Social, Services, I own the owl birdie that whispered, word for word, how he got baled when Claire dumped him and told me a story that was a bit different from your Under Tale.

Jeez, thanks Claire, for hurting and burning him, making him suffer a real rejection and lost, but what's lost in translation is the origin and comradery story of how he inspired a shy rough girl like you, long ago in Transylvania, saved you from creatures of the night shot up in your veins, fighting nearly to the death, in that bright night sky he really was a shining knight in armour, that act armored her against the Vamps later on. 3 years gone by, time really flies, despite the lies piling up, Claire really was enamored by you, perceiving you in this delusion of grandeur with your Maserati in a hero's story, really wanted your approval and love and trained per your instructions, from war to bedroom, so desperate for your acknowledgement she was your sword, without a ordered word, secretly piercing stakes into vampires and fought of Dracula when he tried to collect on your debts, gladly be Vlad the Impaler for your sake, whatever is at stake she'll take just to be viewed as Tate's fated mate for life, but a butt head like you were too narcissistic insistent in women being around you, busying and generating bling and green for you. One fateful night, in drunken stupor with your mates drinking Sake and Claire slowly approaching in exhaustion, you mouthed off how no women ever were your equal, leaving Claire stunned disbelief, even more so for her, covered in demonic bloodshed of both guilty and innocent, while she was passing the lobby, processing the denial. deciding tomorrow to start her own small business of what she does best, killing devils in the dark, ridding evils away from the helpless, just so to be finally an equal to you. However, your ego couldn't take it, another female Andrew Tate, so you both drew your machetes, one to conquer and quench this female rebel, the other to begin her conquest and quest for her own shining. Drawing one final breath, you both dashed forth, clashed blades horizontally, like crazed baseball players putting everything into their machetes, and yours snapped. Shit. milliseconds passed ans she realizes that her Machete might cleave off your head, so she raised it up nearly off the dome, like a soap bar, cleared cleanly your entire hair! Most of your male and female crew witnessed all this and were in shock too. "Farewell, Andrew, it's fate we part ways, but I'll still send you the cake I owe you.". There were so many things she wished she could say, but she learned from you that emotions are weakness, so she meekly strode with renewed purposed. Guess it's another BERSERK love story to end badly in misunderstanding:

23:45 onwards. Or the entire video as it's funny as hell?

@Tyler Robinson @Danioover9000 mother fucking Tate is getting pussy with or without you. ?

I would advice you girls to look around and what kind of guys are being rewarded in mass. There is a real big discrepancy between what girls say they want and what they choose.

Tate obviously has some bad traits but also a lot of good traits too. You can't only have the good traits without the bad traits. Probably there are some guys with only the good traits but those guys are rare; and those guys will want a girl with good traits without bad traits.

This is what Tate basically teaches put in words for dummies:
Become a high value man and you will be the one who is taking the shots in relationships.

In Tate we trust

12 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I have actually not really observed this phenomenon. Guys who are starved of sex tend to act asexual. 

Sex is like exercising a muscle. 

Trust me, they are not thinking asexually. Even if they act asexually.

12 hours ago, puporing said:

Sometimes I think about becoming "agender" or "trans" just so I can be friends with dudes. But my head likes to go weird places..

It's a bit sad that the experience of being female is mostly that of forever being objectified.

Again, it's possible. You just have to pick guys who are capable of it and they're going to need to be guys who are secure and satisfied in their sexuality.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Tyler Robinson @Danioover9000 mother fucking Tate is getting pussy with or without you. ?

I would advice you girls to look around and what kind of guys are being rewarded in mass. There is a real big discrepancy between what girls say they want and what they choose.

Tate obviously has some bad traits but also a lot of good traits too. You can't only have the good traits without the bad traits. Probably there are some guys with only the good traits but those guys are rare; and those guys will want a girl with good traits without bad traits.

This is what Tate basically teaches put in words for dummies:
Become a high value man and you will be the one who is taking the shots in relationships.

Emulating his traits is like selling your soul to the devil. Yea maybe you're gonna attract more girls, but at what cost? It's like redpill. Yea it works, but now you're also a far more toxic human as a whole which hurts your satisfaction in the long run even if it gets you more sex.

You can get better with girls by doing really basic shit, you don't need to follow loud dudes online preaching the world to you. You see pretty normal dudes doing really well with girls and almost none of them are following Tate or redpill. They just have basic social skills and aren't weird. That's pretty much all you need to have successful relationships with girls. Leo gives a good and balanced perspective on it, which is why I quite like his advice.

You'll get further by learning to be a chill, fun, interesting, confident and authentic dude than you will by learning to present a falsely hyper-masculine asshole persona to the world.

@StarStruck .. Hmm. @Danioover9000 is not a girl. He is a British dude, just for clarity sake. 

He is simply using a female picture, I don't know for what reason. So his opinions can't be equated to that of a female. 

I am stating this for clarity sake because I am constantly being lumped with him but he is a man and I'm a woman so our opinions are going to differ in that regard. Obviously he can't be speaking like a woman and this is understandable. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

There's plenty of bad in Tate but plenty of good. I believe he truly preaches and believes his way of life as was taught to him and it's highly effective in a lot of regards. He teaches men to gain power and influence over their life and that will truly help you beyond what most dating/pua coach will teach you. 

I don't understand this mentality of either binarily taking or rejecting something someone teaches you as a whole. Don't fully take in his persona and his ideas but if you fully reject what he has to say because he said some dumb/offensive stuff then you're a fool. Just as you would be if you made him your saint. 

Keep in mind he has a good point when he says that he said a bunch of dumb stuff before he got famous. If everything that every man/woman has ever said was put online for everyone to dissect we would all be canceled. Rape jokes, violence, intolerance, and insult jokes are part of locker room talk. He has taken responsibility for a lot(NOT ALL) of that stuff and has become a lot more appropriate in what he says recently.

@Leo Gura I think you're wrong on a few things here. Rumble may not overtake Youtube but it's a huge step toward decentralization in that regard. Youtube/Twitch/IG ban a lot more people than Tate and their having a monopoly on society's discourse and language is not a good thing and it's being challenged. Especially as crypto and decentralized media become more popular, their monopoly will start to dissolve.

This is the best time in history to be a content creator and this change will be great for society overall. 

If someone took apart all of your interactions with women out of context and the mainstream started to dissect and clip all your content(as people have started doing), you'd probably be canceled as well. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

7 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I think you're wrong on a few things here. Rumble may not overtake Youtube but it's a huge step towards a decentralization in that regard. Youtube/Twitch/IG ban a lot more people than Tate and them having monopoly on society's discourse and language is not a good thing

It is a good thing. Rumble is a cesspool of toxic content.

There will never be mainstream unmoderated platforms. Mainstream platforms suffer from too little moderation, not too much. It takes a lot to get banned from YouTube. If you cannot make it on YouTube, you should think twice about the toxicity of your content.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I don't understand this mentality of either binarily taking or rejecting something someone teaches you as a whole. Don't fully take in his persona and his ideas but if you fully reject what he has to say because he said some dumb/offensive stuff then you're a fool. Just as you would be if you made him your saint. 

This mentality is quite reasonable and logical. It makes perfect sense. It's called cognitive dissonance arising from mental conflict on what to follow and a base conflict with your conscience. Suggest you imagine a scenario. 

You need to imagine yourself as a girl who was raped by Harvey Weinstein. Now you watch Harvey Weinstein preaching some philosophy of life on TV with your daughter. Will you tell your daughter - hey no worries, even if he did some offensive shit to your mom, it's okay, you don't have to reject him, he also has some good things to say. 

Of course not. That's the kind of moral dilemma people deal with when supporting gurus and teachers. Of course role models cannot be perfect. Certain flaws can be forgiven for example if your role model has cheated on his partner or said racist things long back at the age of 14 stuff like that. But with Tate, it's impossible to do that since it's not a matter of past, he continues to hammer the Same toxic views on women just a week ago on Piers Morgan interview. 

♡✸♡.

Haha, the Andrew Tate effect on actualized.org latest video. Leo got Tatted too ?

In Tate we trust