376 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Tefikos said:

Is every bald guy a Andrew Tate now?:D

Not if he is running actualized.org 

@Heraclitus That ain't him

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

So what did you get out of hustler university? 

Basically, he teaches you to move fast and make business decisions quickly. Everyone is slow, so you have to be the opposite. The core of his teaching is changing your mindset to a "hustler" - it's good value if you are finding yourself being lazy or non-productive. However, it doesn't go into detail about how to actually build a business from scratch. It does go into how he was able to build his businesses and how he started. He provides interesting perspectives about life and business. I haven't tried his other courses, but his Hustler 2.0 is good enough value and not too expensive. If you want solid and more grounded business advice without all the Redpill cliche or over-arrogance, I recommend Alex Hormozi. 

4 hours ago, KH2 said:

That's a fair critique. Finally someone with a brain ffs

Yes, I've been in the Redpill community for quite sometime. So, I've seen it turn into something very toxic at times. The old members provided solid advice on game, how to talk to woman, how to be confident and other men self-help advice. I even learned about TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) from a member there. Overtime, it became increasingly toxic and valueless and more woman bashing.

It started with how to manipulate woman by utilizing Dark Triad traits (pretending to be an asshole, instead of being authentic and having confidence). Then, men starting sharing articles and other topics degrading woman on the daily basis. At some point, it becomes old and stupid. I was also immensely integrated into some of these toxic topics, so it slowly started overwhelm my own mindset. It is VERY easy to get influenced by these kind of topics, especially if you are not actively gaming woman or having success.  This has set my ability to have proper relationship with woman very behind. So, people started to leave the group and it became a cesspool of woman hate.

I had to spend a few years rewiring my brain from this toxic group-think and there is still a bunch of work to do.  

I've come to realize that most top-guys are rarely toxic towards woman - they are the complete opposite. Go out with any real player or someone who has put in a tonne of effort to attract the woman in his life and he probably doesn't even know who Andrew Tate is. 

I do not believe Andrew Tate is physically or mentally abusive towards woman but I do think he's just an ultra male traditionalist and conservative. It's obvious that he's mega-trolling. However, as mentioned previously, his ideologies are attracting the Redpill cesspool that has been becoming increasingly popular for the last 5+ years because of the various of men selling Redpill dating advice on Youtube. 

Edited by Pudgey

@Gesundheit2

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I've never watched any of his videos, just the one where he says depression = victim mindset (completely disastrous/toxic view), and all I know about him is that he is being censored for whatever reasons. I actually now remember that I suggested banning his perspective when I saw that video a year ago. I'll check if I can find my post.

So I just listened to half of the interview but I'm not going to continue. My opinion is that Tate is an immature kid who got lucky/rich and is wasting that luck with his stupidity. He doesn't look smart or deep or anything, rather much like movie stars, shining but shallow. He claims to understand the system, but as far as I can tell, his views are very simplistic and black and white.

Not worth my time.

He was being censored because the extreme Twitch left people clipped his opinions and made him look way too misogynistic and sexist, while clipping off the context of why he said those things, plus combining Andrew Tate the person with Andrew Tate the marketed version.

@Pudgey sounds good.  No business coach is going to hold your hand and do everything for you. It is all about the mindset acquisition and then going out and getting shit done. One thing leads to another. 

About women: he does a lot of trolling towards extreme feminists. And rightfully so. Because extremists are best dealt with humor.  I do find him going overboard at times. What I must say though: Andrew Tate understands female psychology very deeply. This guy had a rotation of 70 females working for him as webcam girls. He knows what he is talking about when it comes down to female psychology. Otherwise you can’t pull that off. I don’t aspire him  I’m just in it for the lessons.

His statement: “women sleep with men who they respect, they don’t sleep with guys they like” is right on the money. Nobody said it as clear as Andrew Tate. And that is why he is popular. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Pudgey sounds good.  No business coach is going to hold your hand and do everything for you. It is all about the mindset acquisition and then going out and getting shit done. One thing leads to another. 

About women: he does a lot of trolling towards extreme feminists. And rightfully so. Because extremists are best dealt with humor.  I do find him going overboard at times. What I must say though: Andrew Tate understands female psychology very deeply. This guy had a rotation of 70 females working for him as webcam girls. He knows what he is talking about when it comes down to female psychology. Otherwise you can’t pull that off. I don’t aspire him  I’m just in it for the lessons.

His statement: “women sleep with men who they respect, they don’t sleep with guys they like” is right on the money. Nobody said it as clear as Andrew Tate. And that is why he is popular. 

Having 70 webcam girls just means that he has the same "deep" knowledge of female psychology as a pimp.  

He is just peddling another belief system, which does nothing to help you develop the skills you desire.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

I agree with every you've said. Women actually will sleep with men and exude masculine energy and can make them feel more human than yesterday and can feel safe enough to be more a girl around with. If they can't, sorry, at best that's a short-term relationship.

Everything, except the 70 rotations of women. That's clearly a pimp business. ?

@Jodistrict

45 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

@StarStruck

Having 70 webcam girls just means that he has the same "deep" knowledge of female psychology as a pimp.  

He is just peddling another belief system, which does nothing to help you develop the skills you desire.    

Of course! He's not supposed to be followed and emulated down to a T, Andrew Tate more serves as a loose source of inspiration for young men to go their own way, to exercise a bit more of their masculinity to penetrate into a desired field and a desired ideal. Also, he's more functions like an artist, that shocks robots like the most of us into waking the hell up and feeling more human emotions, negative or positive.

@Pudgey

3 hours ago, Pudgey said:

Basically, he teaches you to move fast and make business decisions quickly. Everyone is slow, so you have to be the opposite. The core of his teaching is changing your mindset to a "hustler" - it's good value if you are finding yourself being lazy or non-productive. However, it doesn't go into detail about how to actually build a business from scratch. It does go into how he was able to build his businesses and how he started. He provides interesting perspectives about life and business. I haven't tried his other courses, but his Hustler 2.0 is good enough value and not too expensive. If you want solid and more grounded business advice without all the Redpill cliche or over-arrogance, I recommend Alex Hormozi. 

Yes, I've been in the Redpill community for quite sometime. So, I've seen it turn into something very toxic at times. The old members provided solid advice on game, how to talk to woman, how to be confident and other men self-help advice. I even learned about TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) from a member there. Overtime, it became increasingly toxic and valueless and more woman bashing.

It started with how to manipulate woman by utilizing Dark Triad traits (pretending to be an asshole, instead of being authentic and having confidence). Then, men starting sharing articles and other topics degrading woman on the daily basis. At some point, it becomes old and stupid. I was also immensely integrated into some of these toxic topics, so it slowly started overwhelm my own mindset. It is VERY easy to get influenced by these kind of topics, especially if you are not actively gaming woman or having success.  This has set my ability to have proper relationship with woman very behind. So, people started to leave the group and it became a cesspool of woman hate.

I had to spend a few years rewiring my brain from this toxic group-think and there is still a bunch of work to do.  

I've come to realize that most top-guys are rarely toxic towards woman - they are the complete opposite. Go out with any real player or someone who has put in a tonne of effort to attract the woman in his life and he probably doesn't even know who Andrew Tate is. 

I do not believe Andrew Tate is physically or mentally abusive towards woman but I do think he's just an ultra male traditionalist and conservative. It's obvious that he's mega-trolling. However, as mentioned previously, his ideologies are attracting the Redpill cesspool that has been becoming increasingly popular for the last 5+ years because of the various of men selling Redpill dating advice on Youtube. 

Interesting perspective, I didn't know there are a few ex red pillers that have a good critique of the ideology.

I get folks apparent disapproval of tate and not wanting him encouraged. However, I think there is a real case to be made that discouraging people from watching Tate is an example of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

How does somebody become like Andrew tate?  Both of the brothers lionize their father even though he cheated on their mother and got a divorce and he supposedly never had much money to financially support them.  i guess he doesn't have so much respect for women if his father was kind of a degenerate but i wouldn't have expected this outcome from that.

3 minutes ago, Topspin715 said:

How does somebody become like Andrew tate?

By being selfish.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

By being selfish.

What I meant was what kind of developmental forces shape and create a person like Andrew tate?  What would it take for somebody like him to evolve and care about more than just getting women and fame and money?  Is he a psychopath?  Was this all from maladaptive parenting that he experienced?

there's a real deficit of male role models in today's culture that people like Jordan Peterson and Andrew tate are filling the vacuum.  as imperfect as both of them are, they are very imperfectly filling an desperately unmet need.

10 minutes ago, Topspin715 said:

Is he a psychopath?

He's pretty typical stage Red/Blue/Orange.

Very common for people into combat sports. They are gonna be rough.

Edited by Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@StarStruck dude. 

He talks about choking and booming a woman here. He talks about getting violent with a woman. Stop making light of his threats. Whatever he says here is dangerous. 

He keeps a machete next to his bed to hit women with it. 

Now you can say it's taken out of context but that's what he means. He wants to hit a woman in her face if she tried to come at him. 

That's not okay. 

This is most definitely a joke. But I'm not going to lie I can definitely see a whole lot of people blindly taking this attitude. If I saw this in the 6th Grade that's it, I would have become ultra misogynist. And lets be real a quarter is following is probs in middle school.

So definitely thousands of kids prolly take mindset after listening to this.

Edited by UpperMaster

That may be a joke, however it clearly communicates his overall attitude towards women, which is not a joke. This kind of immaturity is common in the pickup community. It's exactly the kind of stuff that Julien got canceled for back in 2014, calling women dogs and such. It's misogynistic humor.

My Rant Against The Pickup Community was aimed exactly as stuff like this which I saw was common. It gives pickup and the whole men's advice community a bad image. No decent person wants to be associated with that, nor is it possible to have health relationships with that kind of attitude.

Edited by Leo Gura