StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

@Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck 

What would your advice, and also Andrew Tate's, on this woman's issue:

And no, I'm not the woman in the video. ?

@Leo Gura, I think you've got a thyroid issue yourself? What advice would you give to a person in this situation?

@StarStruck okey then. It's not a gotcha or anything, I really want to know what you'd say, and what Andrew Tate would say to a person like this.

@Tefikos lots of different people here

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 10/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, StarStruck said:

In my opinion spirituality made me soft and weak. In my opinion one really needs a strong spiral dynamics blue-orange before going balls deep with spirituality otherwise you will end up weak and fragile, just like a chick that hatched too early.

It can make us soft, weak and not taking care of ourselves and our lives. All due to mistake that we make on blaming our ego for everything and chasing it out of town.

You don't have to order blue-orange before spirituality, you just need to know that they are important part of your human journey as well.

Also, how old are you? Just curious..

On 10/12/2022 at 0:57 PM, ardacigin said:

If you wait until 'old age', you'll find yourself too static, full of bad habits and overall with lack of energy to change these deeply ingrained egoic habits. Playing the 'I'll do it later' game is a surefire formula to fail in spirituality. 

Also, you dont need 'balls to the wall' masculinity to face life, be successful, influence people and pick up chicks. You just need a balance which will be granted to you with a deep spiritual practice RIGHT NOW in your 20s or 30s. Inıtially, you might be extremely disoriented depending on how shocking awakening is seen by your mind. But then you auto adjust. Whatever masculinity or femininity needed in whatever circumstance will be provided by your mind and mental habits.

Spirituality is not started in your 60s+. It is way too late by then. You've wasted the most productive years of your life on the 'ego' mode and you'll never truly generate enough traction if you get serious from this point onwards.

If you are 60s, do your best to practice. This advice is for people in their 20s and 30s. Waiting and/or distracting yourself with 'stuff' is basically the default position of every human. In hero's journey, this is like rejecting the call to action. 

Be brave and trust in the process that whatever issues arise from 'femininity' or 'spiritual lovey dovey', you'll have the resources to deal with circumstances. Accept the call to action and start the practice right now and stick to it every day regardless of what activities you do in daily life.

@ardacigin doesn't get enough credit for the quality of his posts on here. 

@kieranperez  I agree with what he said but I didn't say one should wait until 60+ to do spirituality. I'm doing daily meditations and LSD once in a while. It is completely missing the point of my thread: I advocate one leg in the physical and one leg in the metaphysical. My whole point is that there a lot of spiritual people that lack a steady feet in physical survival; and forget that developing one leg helps the other leg. And then they see a guy  like Andrew Tate and they get triggered. Andrew has his bad sides just like everybody else but I don't see an alternative who is having the same effect on youth inciting them to get their ass up and take action.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

My whole point is that there a lot of spiritual people that lack a steady feat in physical survival; and forget that developing one leg helps the other leg.

@StarStruck Not disagreeing with you. Just wanted to ask in what way does one leg develop the other leg? I thought survival pursuits and metaphysical/spiritual pursuits were antithetical to each other?

The only way I see survival pursuits benefitting metaphysical/spiritual pursuits is the freedom that it can bring, which is a huge benefit, but it is still a rather indirect benefit.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

@StarStruck

15 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is a long ass video. I might look at it tomorrow and give you an answer. I'm going out.

So, what's your answer now?

19 hours ago, Phil777 said:

@TheAlchemist love your take on Tate and the new masculinity movements. Agree nearly 100 percent. But I have to say that sculpting a great physique is quite intrinsically satisfying. it's just nice to occupy that body :) if you use it for your sense of self worth however, it's toxic of course.

Yeah I agree. It can be done in a dignified way that respects the bodymind and isn't coming from a place of low self-worth.

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@StarStruck Agree with the fact that spirituality can do more harm than good if not educated and prepared.

I would say being consciously selfish is the way to go. Orange-Green. After you get your shit together, you can decide if you want to go that deep. 

Focused, with mild spirituality/psychedelics. Its a good balance since if you dont remember the truth from time to time, you will get lost in negative selfishness. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@kieranperez  I agree with what he said but I didn't say one should wait until 60+ to do spirituality. I'm doing daily meditations and LSD once in a while. It is completely missing the point of my thread: I advocate one leg in the physical and one leg in the metaphysical. My whole point is that there a lot of spiritual people that lack a steady feet in physical survival; and forget that developing one leg helps the other leg. And then they see a guy  like Andrew Tate and they get triggered. Andrew has his bad sides just like everybody else but I don't see an alternative who is having the same effect on youth inciting them to get their ass up and take action.

Andrew Tate is a con artist that runs an Ponzi scheme, engages in sex trafficking, is a misogynist, and so forth. So don’t give me this sort of apologist schtick as if that’s most people. Yeah, it takes discipline to be a kickboxing champion. So? I wonder what’s with up a person that has them needing to learn that from Andrew Tate when they could learn that from so many other sources. Dude is a scumbag. 

As far as balancing physical survival and spiritual practice… first off not everybody needs to be making 6 figures and doing all this practice. Most people that are busy maintaining survival simply do not have the time to practice the degree to which is probably necessary for most to awaken deeply (and no - psychedelics and peak state experiences are not awakening). For those for whom the monastery is there path (speaking as someone that just came out of monastic residency) it works great for them and it’s not really your business or anybody else’s place to go to them and just think they’re doing it running because they don’t meet your assumptions and standards for how humans should be. There is nothing wrong for those whose life is only sadhana or practice. Those that say they balance both survival and practice (and I mean they ACTUALLY do - they don’t just meditate for an hour and trip on weekends and call that practice) will usually tell you how they need to sacrifice a lot of the potential of their practice as deeply waking up by and large takes a fully concentrated effort and we’re talking much more than just satori (and by that I don’t mean cute psychedelics trips or conflating altered state experiences or whatever nonsense Leo is on now). 

The reality is a lot of people who don’t commit to serious practice when they’re young usually are just making excuses and putting it off and I’m guilty of this myself. We think we’re going to build it at all, make the money and then do our practice but in my experience, out of all the teachers and masters I’ve been so fortunate to meet, it’s almost never that way. 

If you look at all the great spiritual festivals in say India, who are the people you see? Rural masses and yogis that completely their life to realization or people that have one foot in and one foot out? 

2 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

engages in sex trafficking,

...no.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

...no.

Andrew Tate has talked about hitting a woman with a belt? 

Are you relishing that too?

Please stop supporting that guy here. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Andrew Tate has talked about hitting a woman with a belt? 

Are you relishing that too?

Please stop supporting that guy here. 

He didn't human traffick anyone lol.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

He didn't human traffick anyone lol.

There's a video of him openly declaring about how he would love to rip apart a woman's face. 

Just please don't support this violent thug. 

The stuff he says about women is in the danger zone 

He is a massive threat. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

There's a video of him openly declaring about how he would love to rip apart a woman's face. 

He didn't human traffick anyone.

Just please don't support this violent thug.

The stuff he says about women is in the danger zone

He is a massive threat. 

Edited by Carl-Richard

6 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You are a threat to this forum, with your low IQ takes. I swear the God. There should be a "mute/slow chat" button on this forum, just like on Discord.

First of all, he never ever said such a thing, secondly, all the seemingly mysogonistic takes were taken out of context. I'm saying that not for you, cause you're low IQ, but for everyone else reading this. Please use your mind people.

Firstly, that's not nice. Secondly, there is a block button.

34 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You are a threat to this forum, with your low IQ takes. I swear the God. There should be a "mute/slow chat" button on this forum, just like on Discord.

First of all, he never ever said such a thing, secondly, all the seemingly mysogonistic takes were taken out of context. I'm saying that not for you, cause you're low IQ, but for everyone else reading this. Please use your mind people.

Hey, even if you don't like what she posts, you don't need to verbally attack against her. Remember that there is a real person who has feelings.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

41 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@kieranperez You are one of those people who need to defend buddhist dogmas, when you can get the same or even much more profound experiences with psychadelics. Sure, meditation is important, but let's not pretend we all need to become some fucking buddhist monks, doing fuck all all day but sitting in lotus position for 12 hours, and/or climbing a montain, to practice spirituality. Mind is flexible and can be changed even at older ages, we see that all the time. You're spewing absolute nonsense, and people who don't have their survival in order and are just mindlessly hating on Tate, are swallowing it all.

Yeah. That statement alone, tells me everything I need to know about you.

Oh the projection. 

No. I didn’t say people need to become Buddhist monks or go into monasticism. I was very clear about what it was I said so go back and reread what I said. 

Now let me make sure I’m clear, once again, on this forum. Explain to me how every teacher out there that’s done more psychedelics than probably anybody on this forum will ever do that’s ACTUALLY awakened consistently says the same thing - THAT’S NOT IT. But no, you think you’re up to something different. Ralston can tell you. Lol even Ram Dass himself has said it. I know the guy who was the lead manufacturer of LSD in the world in the 60s and 70s that did doses as high as 20,000 micrograms and when asked if that was it I get a one word answer - NO. Funny how Leo doesn’t share the story of when Brendan Lea, the guy taking over Ralston’s gig at Cheng Hsin, literally went over to Leo’s place when challenged on whether 5-MeO was enlightenment to do it and still said “NO”. State changes, peak experiences, and whatever it is you think and believe it is that’s going on is not enlightenment nor will it ever be. All conditioned states are precisely that - CONDITIONED. Temporary. Transient. They are not the unconditioned Absolute. It’s still the same narcisstic ego and sense of “me” that believes is having all those experiences. But go ahead, deny all those that came before you that will consistently tell you the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Keep thinking you’re special. Enlightenment and the True Nature of Reality is beyond the mind. 

And regarding your projections on me thinking you need to go to some mountain cave is a projection. There’s also a reason retreats and intensives are 8-12 hours per day of sitting. So although I’m not saying one needs to do that, I’m not stupid enough to believe most people are going to be deeply liberated from the bondage of self while picking up chicks or pursuing a 6 figure career. I’ve never seen it. All the many people I’ve been fortunate to meet in this lifetime put in inhuman amounts of work because by and large that seems to be what it takes for most. All you people that think getting high on your couch for 12 hours is just cute. Awakening on the one doesn’t require anything and at the same time, by and large, takes enormous amounts of work. I’m not a Buddhist nor do I subscribe to any dogma. I report what I consistently see again and again and again and again. And there are patterns. 

If actually believe a tool like Andrew Tate is somehow a good man and not a scum bag after all that’s been shown of him god help you. Shows how weak your masculinity is.