StarStruck

Andrew Tate changed me in two weeks

376 posts in this topic

He caught my attention after he was banned. I thought he was an idiot and a show off. The more I listened to him, the more I discovered he is a smart man. All his shenanigans are an act that he puts up to get under your skin, to get your attention, to get your ass moving and take action.

In my opinion, he knows what he is doing. He knows his audience: young and middle age man who are beat down by life and have no fighting spirit. This audience won't move their ass if you are soft spoken and don't get under their skin. You really need somebody like Andrew who meets you eye to eye and tells you how it is, and perhaps yes even hurt your ego.

Thanks to him my motivation, productivity, game and overall mindset have improved: he has programs on almost anything. I'm getting things done. Girls respect me more than ever. More people are interested being friends with me. I've started boxing and being interested in starting a business.

The thing that his teachings are not for everybody. If you are not ready to be punched in the face literally or metaphysically, you just don't have it: you will have enough excuses not to follow his advice. I mean if you are already a G, have your shit together, have the girls, have the fighting spirit and work discipline, you don't have to listen to him. But if you don't have these things, perhaps it is time to give him a chance. Obviously there are things that I disagree with but there is not a person I agree 100% with (I don't like how he talks about women but what he says about them is true: women don't date nice guys; women date men they respect) . Let's grow a pair and be honest here. Everybody has a bad side.

Being all soft spoken and lovey-dovey metaphysical is something you can do at old age. Spirituality can be done at an older age. In my opinion spirituality made me soft and weak. In my opinion one really needs a strong spiral dynamics blue-orange before going balls deep with spirituality otherwise you will end up weak and fragile, just like a chick that hatched too early.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

He isn’t an example of strong or healthy blue or orange. He’s probably one of the most blatantly insecure and unintelligent public figures right now. He has little solid value to offer in any category, you will not come away with any better understanding of masculinity, finances, or attracting women from his stuff, in fact it’ll probably make you worse. If you do not realize this you are simply immature in your development and not ready for more in depth stage yellow or turquoise teachings. Sorry but this is the truth.

Edited by Raze

@Raze

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

He isn’t an example of strong or healthy blue or orange. He’s probably one of the most blatantly insecure and unintelligent public figures right now. He has little solid value to offer in any category, you will not come away with any better understanding of masculinity, finances, or attracting women from his stuff, in fact it’ll probably make you worse. If you do not realize this you are simply immature in your development and not ready for more in depth stage yellow or turquoise teachings. Sorry but this is the truth.

So, is this aimed at Andrew Tate the marketed version, or Andrew Tate the real version?

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

He caught my attention after he was banned. I thought he was an idiot and a show off. The more I listened to him, the more I discovered he is a smart man. All his shenanigans are an act that he puts up to get under your skin, to get your attention, to get your ass moving and take action.

In my opinion, he knows what he is doing. He knows his audience: young and middle age man who are beat down by life and have no fighting spirit. This audience won't move their ass if you are soft spoken and don't get under their skin. You really need somebody like Andrew who meets you eye to eye and tells you how it is, and perhaps yes even hurt your ego.

Thanks to him my motivation, productivity, game and overall mindset have improved: he has programs on almost anything. I'm getting things done. Girls respect me more than ever. More people are interested being friends with me. I've started boxing and being interested in starting a business.

The thing that his teachings are not for everybody. If you are not ready to be punched in the face literally or metaphysically, you just don't have it: you will have enough excuses not to follow his advice. I mean if you are already a G, have your shit together, have the girls, have the fighting spirit and work discipline, you don't have to listen to him. But if you don't have these things, perhaps it is time to give him a chance. Obviously there are things that I disagree with but there is not a person I agree 100% with (I don't like how he talks about women but what he says about them is true: women don't date nice guys; women date men they respect) . Let's grow a pair and be honest here. Everybody has a bad side.

Being all soft spoken and lovey-dovey metaphysical is something you can do at old age. Spirituality can be done at an older age. In my opinion spirituality made me soft and weak. In my opinion one really needs a strong spiral dynamics blue-orange before going balls deep with spirituality otherwise you will end up weak and fragile, just like a chick that hatched too early.

I thought he caught your attention before the ban? When you signed up for Hustler's university?

I agree he knows what he's doing, how to get under insecure males and bait them into his Ponzi/pyramid schemes and make money, while selling something that half corrects their outer game, while little is done to correct their inner game.

Great that he has motivated you, nothing wrong with that.

I agree, some people are not ready for his advice. Depending on your spiral dynamics stage of development, cognitive and moral development, psychology and personality traits, states of being, life experiences, other lines of development, your mind/body bias, mind type, beliefs and worldviews, and which society and culture you are indoctrinated into, Andrew Tate's advice mostly falls short and within SD orange societies. Unfortunately, while he makes himself appear mostly SD orange and blue, due to him placing so much value on himself, his pursuits, how he speaks about women, men, losers and winners, he is egotistical, which means his morality revolves mostly around himself and to his family more so than to others, which makes him more SD blue with some elements of SD red when it comes to getting what he wants. 

Does this make Andrew Tate evil? No, not bad. Does this make Andrew Tate human? Yes, with many faults. Is Andrew Tate the ideal role model for young insecure men? Not likely, but it's depended on the person receiving his advice and view of the world and people in general. If I bring up my short list of male role models I look up to, like Leonardo Da Vinci, Bruce Lee, Nicola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Mozart, Eminem, I can see them outshining Andrew Tate in certain masculine traits and masculine types of thinking.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Danioover9000  @Raze you guys watch 5-10 minutes videos of him and then your fragile egos get hurt. I'm not here to defend him, I'm just reporting that his shit is legit through direct experience and not hearsay.

I've watched some of his programs and applied it. It works. You guys should be happy for me. I'm not abusing women and neither is Tate. It is just your group think that makes you think that: perhaps you guys are not enlightened at all. You guys can't even think for yourself.

If you have your shit together and talk shit about Tate I have nothing to say. But if you don't have your shit down and talk shit about Tate, I don't know man. I'm not here to defend Tate. I'm only reporting that his teachings work. And no you won't learn his teachings from a 5-10 minute youtube video.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I don't currently find Tate that appealing as a mentor. However, it seems to me you believe it is doing you some benefit to watch him, so fair play.

I will note I am a little wary of an unconscious need for significance being at the root of your alignment with Tate. However, I might be mistaken.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck I don't currently find Tate that appealing as a mentor. However, it seems to me you believe it is doing you some benefit to watch him, so fair play.

I will note I am a little wary of an unconscious need for significance being at the root of your alignment with Tate. However, I might be mistaken.

I don’t find him appealing either. He got under my skin and made me change. There are other mentors that I like but they don’t get under my skin and it doesn’t have effect. Which mentors do you like?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck I really like Marshall Rosenberg atm. Dr Ramani too.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Of course advice for how to be more selfish will benefit you.

That was never the issue.

I can give you advice for how to rape people. And it benefit your sex life.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is just a shallow ego game for naive and low intelligent people. In other words, it's perfect for many americans.

oh god here we go again -__-

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

This is just a shallow ego game for naive and low intelligent people. In other words, it's perfect for many americans.

hahah couldn't of said it better.

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Danioover9000  @Raze you guys watch 5-10 minutes videos of him and then your fragile egos get hurt. I'm not here to defend him, I'm just reporting that his shit is legit through direct experience and not hearsay.

I've watched some of his programs and applied it. It works. You guys should be happy for me. I'm not abusing women and neither is Tate. It is just your group think that makes you think that: perhaps you guys are not enlightened at all. You guys can't even think for yourself.

If you have your shit together and talk shit about Tate I have nothing to say. But if you don't have your shit down and talk shit about Tate, I don't know man. I'm not here to defend Tate. I'm only reporting that his teachings work. And no you won't learn his teachings from a 5-10 minute youtube video.

Nope. I’ve watched well over 2 hours of his content. The difference is I’ve actually done in depth study into masculinity, finance, and attracting women, and Tate has little to no value to offer, in fact he often says things that are false.

You are responding to him because he is triggering an insecure part of your personality. An actually masculine man does not behave like him, what he displays is an extremely immature masculine, like a kid puffing out his chest.

5 minutes ago, Raze said:

Nope. I’ve watched well over 2 hours of his content. The difference is I’ve actually done in depth study into masculinity, finance, and attracting women, and Tate has little to no value to offer, in fact he often says things that are false.

You are responding to him because he is triggering an insecure part of your personality. An actually masculine man does not behave like him, what he displays is an extremely immature masculine, like a kid puffing out his chest.

Exactly. This has nothing to do with ego games or group think. Maybe once you're able to think for yourself @StarStruck you'll realize what a toxic cesspool you're in.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If you wait until 'old age', you'll find yourself too static, full of bad habits and overall with lack of energy to change these deeply ingrained egoic habits. Playing the 'I'll do it later' game is a surefire formula to fail in spirituality. 

Also, you dont need 'balls to the wall' masculinity to face life, be successful, influence people and pick up chicks. You just need a balance which will be granted to you with a deep spiritual practice RIGHT NOW in your 20s or 30s. Inıtially, you might be extremely disoriented depending on how shocking awakening is seen by your mind. But then you auto adjust. Whatever masculinity or femininity needed in whatever circumstance will be provided by your mind and mental habits.

Spirituality is not started in your 60s+. It is way too late by then. You've wasted the most productive years of your life on the 'ego' mode and you'll never truly generate enough traction if you get serious from this point onwards.

If you are 60s, do your best to practice. This advice is for people in their 20s and 30s. Waiting and/or distracting yourself with 'stuff' is basically the default position of every human. In hero's journey, this is like rejecting the call to action. 

Be brave and trust in the process that whatever issues arise from 'femininity' or 'spiritual lovey dovey', you'll have the resources to deal with circumstances. Accept the call to action and start the practice right now and stick to it every day regardless of what activities you do in daily life.

Edited by ardacigin

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course advice for how to be more selfish will benefit you.

That was never the issue.

I can give you advice for how to rape people. And it benefit your sex life.

33 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Exactly. This has nothing to do with ego games or group think. Maybe once you're able to think for yourself @StarStruck you'll realize what a toxic cesspool you're in.

@Raze @Leo Gura @thepixelmonk

I don't understand, and I'm really trying to figure out where people get the idea that he teaches how to rape women. Massive assumption, reply with evidence because I'm curious man.

I would definitely say that he has instigated positive change on the youth, because my friends have benefited from him. One of my good friends got into self improvement because of Andrew Tate, I never seen him not play a video game for over a month, ever. He's now slowly progressed to more holistic self improvement, and this change in him wouldn't of happened without Tate.

He does not provide any extraordinary advice, that's pretty obvious. He still manages to motivate young men to change their life, not because of his advice but because he portrays a highly masculine and attractive character. No-matter how good advice you give, it won't matter shit if no-on wants to listen. Tate motivated thousands to start listening to some advice, to start changing their life.

Look, you can reply calling me an ignorant stage orange dickhead, but I ask you to actually tell me why you think what you think, because otherwise its damn hard to change my mind.

Edited by UpperMaster

1 minute ago, UpperMaster said:

He does not provide any extraordinary advice, that's pretty obvious. He still manages to motivate young men to change their life, not because of his advice but because he portrays a highly masculine and attractive character. No-matter how good advice you give, it won't matter shit if no-on wants to listen. Tate motivated thousands to start listening to some advice, to start changing their life.

And the men he turned into devils? His vibes and attitude alone could make someone a devil, let alone his toxic ideas. 

The idea is, There are other real coaches out there who won't  make you an asshole in the process of teaching you masculinity. 

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

And the men he turned into devils?

What men, where, who?

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

His vibes and attitude alone could make someone a devil

Devil meaning what. He believes in mental fortitude and winning, he is confident in himself and teaches his values to people (which isn't to rape woman). If anything below stage green is devilry, then almost everyone's attitude makes them a devil.

7 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The idea is, There are other real coaches out there

Hundred percent, I've pointed out the fact that his advice is pretty basic.

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

who won't  make you an asshole in the process of teaching you masculinity. 

Ok, this isn't so much a rebuttal, I'm just curious. Who do you think teaches masculinity well. Let me know.

2 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

I don't understand, and I'm really trying to figure out where people get the idea that he teaches how to rape women.

No one said that.

3 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

I would definitely say that he has instigated positive change on the youth, because my friends has benefited from him. One of my good friends got into self improvement because of Andrew Tate, I never seen him not play a video game for over a month, ever. He's now slowly progressed to more holistic self improvement, and this change in him wouldn't of happened without Tate.

Look, you can reply calling me an ignorant stage orange dickhead, but I ask you to actually tell me why you think what you think, because otherwise its damn hard to change my mind.

He motivates people, but also brings with him many of his own flaws and ideologies which you can easily get sucked into if you're not careful, and a lot of people have gotten sucked into it, as he is so heavily idolized.

Andrew Tate is like a black hole for repressed stage orange/red. Tread carefully. You have to carefully discern which aspects of him are really worth taking in for yourself.

Yes, there is some level of genuine self-improvement, but what kind of mindsets and quirks are you adopting from him on the way there? Just because it's useful doesn't mean it's based on truth.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No one said that.

He motivates people, but also brings with him many of his own flaws and ideologies which you can easily get sucked into if you're not careful, and a lot of people have gotten sucked into it, as he is so heavily idolized.

Andrew Tate is like a black hole for repressed stage orange/red. Tread carefully. You have to carefully discern which aspects of him are really worth taking in for yourself.

Yes, there is some level of genuine self-improvement, but what kind of mindsets and quirks are you adopting from him on the way there? Just because it's useful doesn't mean it's based on truth.

Yea this sums up my opinion aswell. Idk about truth, isn't it all relative?

Andrew tate sucks. He has some redeeming qualities in the form of advocating for go-getter motivation and about the importance of a traditional masculine fundament which is very needed for young men, but he does so in a really toxic extremist way.

It sucks that there aren’t many young motivational speakers that have thus masculine emotional core in their speaking and being. Leo is one, and I would actually say he’s the best motivational speaker for life in the world right now. The comparison between Leo and Andrew is actually a good example to explain what is both good and bad about Andrew’s philosophy. 

Both Leo and Andrew posses the masculine emotional core in their work, by that I mean the spirit to actually be motivated and emotionally charged about life. To be happy about working and going hard after your dreams and cultivating that love for the hardcore life we have in front of us. Most speakers don’t have this, it’s often either a really stage orange guy motivating you only for money or some Tom Biljeu type of character who is very stoic without that playful yet fierce masculine energy. Both of these lack the true emotional core of motivational work. Tate is a lot like that stage orange speaker yet does have a zest for life.

Where Andrew and Leo differ is in the depth, breadth and level of development when looking at life. Leo sees that there is much beyond what Andrew doesn’t even know can exist in life. That there are much higher joys and riches to be had and experienced than just fucking bitches in a playboy mansion with a billion dollars in the bank. Leo also is so much more nuanced about his politics, while Andrew is just a classical stage blue partisan, while somehow enjoying to an extremely toxic level the pleasures of stage orange. Leo is of course much more developed in almost all ways. He recognizes the importance of the masculine core as a basis but goes far beyond it while Andrew will be stuck in the mud forever.

All in all I am saying, do not take Tate seriously. But he does have that true masculine core that young men do need right now. But he exploits this need in young men in an extreme and populist manner, which is why he and his content sucks. It’s best to just ignore him.