Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Robinson

___ b_ I'm a snake

3 posts in this topic

My awakening experience of being a snake. 

Described below. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

(this was on Lsd) my awakening experience as a snake. 

So a few weeks ago I experienced myself as a beautiful tantalizing seductive snake. 

This snake had bright green and golden colors. It had golden wings. What I experienced was seductive dazzling mesmerizing beauty. I was dancing and spreading joy. I was basking in the glory of being a snake, dancing and crawling and twirling, twisting to the rhythm of beautiful sensual music. The playfulness and beauty of this snake was magical. It took me to another world. I cannot describe its beauty in words. It was the most enchanting thing ever. Gosh I'm so nervous right now. I don't know what to call this but this imaginary thing was the most beautiful experience of my life. 

That's my trip report. The snake experience. Happened while on lsd. I don't know about the dose. My friend offered me liquid lsd in a vial. The effects kicked 4 hours later. It stayed for about 7 hours during which I felt like I was a snake dancing in ecstacy.. 

Me and my friend both did lsd 

First time. This happened many weeks ago. 

I didn't talk about it, honestly I was kinda embarrassed at the time. I thought people would mock me if I said I was a snake. 

But when Leo discussed the alien mouse thing, it kinda gave me some courage to talk about my experience. 

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Never heard about it taking 4 hrs to kick in.

I'm not sure. It was a minimal dose. I probably might not have experienced the first kick-in. Then I went into a deeper state. I might have felt weird initially and not experienced much. But after 4 hours the experience was intense. I felt pleasant throughout the trip. I can't take a heavy dose and this was my first time. I will definitely do it again.. I loved it. 

My friend however experienced the effects in the first 45 mins. And I wasn't feeling it. I felt it much later than him. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

6v4irp.jpg

♡✸♡.