Psychonaut

MDMA/Molly for self healing / positive outlook

15 posts in this topic

So I am in a real rut right now. There are lots of things going on; most of these just need a little bit of time every day, and eventually, they will be done. However, my outlook on life is not very good and even if I manage to get started I always suffer setbacks and eventually do nothing. I have found that my outlook and my default mode of "negative visualization" is one of the main things bringing me down. 

I didn't reach this conclusion through mediation but by taking Molly. I have found that about 150mg puts me in a very positive headspace, it makes me think about myself in a much gentler/loving/understanding way and lets me deal with past traumatic events in a way that I can reframe them or think about them in a more constructive way. So to integrate this into my daily routine I have started to devote a majority of my meditation time to positive visualization. Basically just visualizing my successes and the person that I think I can become.

I have found that the trips have been generally positive, while on other substances they can go both ways. I have tried a lot of other stuff with only limited success (LSD, shrooms, 5-meo, DPT, DMT, 2-CB). Now I have read though that Molly should be taken with great care and I haven't seen many people use it for self-help. What would be a good procedure to minimize its negative effects and how long should the rest times between trips be (2/3/4 weeks)?

Given that you shouldn't really be taking MDMA any more than a single time every 2 - 3 months, not sure it's the best choice for "healing" work.

I think MDMA has the greatest potential out of all the psychs for personal growth & trauma healing

It blasts your heart chakra open and fills you with love in a way that other psychs don’t

With regards to the sides that is a valid concern. I’ve definitely gotten sick by using mdma over consecutive days so don’t recommend that.

Now if you should wait 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months etc between trips im not sure because I’ve never seen any research on that. I encourage experimentation and your body will tell you if you’re overdoing it. 

My advice is to make sure any time that you do MDMA that you have two days to commit. The first day is for the trip and the second is for the integration process.

MDMA has the “heaviest” body toll of the major psychedelics in my experience and that second day to rest and integrate makes a world of difference.

I’m honestly surprised the Leo doesn’t talk about MDMA more considering his teachings revolve so heavily around “love”

The game of survival cannot be won. 

It’s unfortunate that MDMA can only be taken once in a while. I’ll be honest out of all the substances I’ve done it’s my favorite. I’ve had some of my most profound awakenings with it. My last trip with it I was afterglowing for a month. 

26 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

It’s unfortunate that MDMA can only be taken once in a while. I’ll be honest out of all the substances I’ve done it’s my favorite. I’ve had some of my most profound awakenings with it. My last trip with it I was afterglowing for a month. 

Have you taken MDMA just by itself or with a psychedelic?

MDMA is a much heavier drug than LSD: be sure to sleep/sport/eat well before and after. Last time I was on it I was in the gym for 3 hours just to get all the energy out of my body after the trip.

In Tate we trust

@King Merk I have Mdma crystals and my weight is 80 kg. How much do I need for a profound love experience in your opinion? 

I took only 2 times low dose and that was just chilling around

I agree with making sure to have a rest/integration day following the trip, and to do it relatively rarely. 

One other fundamental for recovery is taking 5-htp and hydrating like crazy.

4 hours ago, Jannes said:

Have you taken MDMA just by itself or with a psychedelic?

I’ve done it by itself and also combined with other stuff. MDMA+LSD+nitrous was almost too good. 

But even just by itself it sends me into waves of love that I don’t get with anything else. In the beginning it was mostly just acceptance of the physical self. These days  it takes me to God realization in a really beautiful way. 

Here is a great ressource for spiritual work/healing with MDMA.

Be sure only to use the substance with care and at most every 3-4 month. I´ve tried the protocol with 120mg and a single redose of 60mg 1,5 hours later. Absolutly no problem with depression or mood swings the following days.

If you´re a little more advanced, you can use the protocol of 120, 60, 50, 40mg. Also no side effects for me.

Try to use it in the morning hours and not to late in the day or even at night.

In the source I´ve linked they suggest to use MDMA in combination with microdoses of LSD. Also works great!

MDMA solo.pdf

Edited by Silen

I twice did MDMA trips in social settings with an amount of about 0.240, which were insanely beautiful. It really opens the heart in a crazy way and melt the boundaries between everything. It shows you, in a sense, that the ego is constantly filtering love and connection.

I believe that in under the right conditions (for example set, settings, dose) every mind altering substance may have healing aspect of emotional/energetic release or transformational effect on the conditionings of the mind.

I think following a protocol can be great, but ultimately it is about what you feel and intuit. I would not over do it, like I would not over do any type of intensive experiences. They tend to take some energetic/emotional/physical toll, which should be tended to with rest, good nutrition, exercise. After such an intense experience you usually feel the draining effect of it, and that it is time for integration and stabilizing. Unfortunately, many seek the enjoyment of the experience again, and avoid following what is right for the body.

I think there is a sub-reddit of mdma therapy. Consider looking it up.

Ah...last time I startet with 140 instead of 120mg. Easy! But I´m quite experienced with the substance an know, what I can handle

to not fall into big mood swings.

A starting dose of 120 to 140mg (depends also a bit on your weight) without - or only with small - redosing is what I would recommend for beginners.

And read the protocol. It´s great!

I have usually done 100 to 120 mg dosages with occasional 40mg redose, two hours after the first dose.

Mdma is awesome, but remember to keep atleast 3 months between your trips. It has crazy healing potential, if used properly. 

Edited by Tefikos
Spelling

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

@Tefikos @King Merk 

"If used properly", is there something more to consider? I just sit and meditate during Trip in silence and next day I chill

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Tefikos @King Merk 

"If used properly", is there something more to consider? I just sit and meditate during Trip in silence and next day I chill

I use it with a therapy context, in similar way that a mdma therapy is done, but without the therapist. 

I don't think that there is just one right way to do it, but it just depends what you are trying to get from the molecule. 

Edited by Tefikos
Spelling

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️