JuliusCaesar

A roughly accurate approximation of my own Spiritual Military Doctrine

7 posts in this topic

The Youtube channel called Dhieyo is in all likelihood a valuable source of information with respect to Yogic Practices. It's owner recently released a video that I feel in essence sums up a good general understanding of my spiritual practice currently. Bear in mind, that with respect to the aforementioned, the more general and vague you are in applying his words in your attempt to understand what I do the better, as with greater specificity you'll probably fall into misconception.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh7aTeafObM

Edited by UnbornTao
I edited a statement out of respect for Dhieyo

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Leo Gura and/or forum moderators. Could you please modify the title to say A roughly accurate approximation of my own Spiritual Military Doctrine and not An roughly accurate approximation of my own Spiritual Military Doctrine

Thank you in advance for correcting the error or responding.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Removal of a possibly confusing question mark

To whoever corrected the title: Much appreciated.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Much appreciated is more concise

An interesting video for sure. I’d say the majority of my personal spiritual development has been related to this type of effect of basically exposing oneself to novelty which might have previously been strongly rejected at previous levels of consciousness. A lot of this has happened accidentally with me. My bipolar disorder, especially the most intense manic episodes have exposed me to many experiences which hardly no one (including my normal mood state self) is willing to do. Leaving 20k in liquid assets which was much of what I had at the time on a sleeping homeless man’s belly in Las Vegas is one example of the types of activities that ultimately break one out of bondage to certain attachments and value systems, at least temporarily, and to some degree in a more permanent sense. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

46 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Leaving 20k in liquid assets which was much of what I had at the time on a sleeping homeless man’s belly in Las Vegas is one example of the types of activities that ultimately break one out of bondage to certain attachments and value systems, at least temporarily, and to some degree in a more permanent sense. 

Considering how far you've come spiritually since then, this investment seems to have paid off.

2 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Considering how far you've come spiritually since then, this investment seems to have paid off.

I’ve mostly inadvertently invested $100-150k in net worth into my spiritual development not considering opportunity cost, and I would have to say it is the absolute best investment I could’ve made. It’s ironic that to the world and even myself so much of the process looked foolish and certainly unhinged, but I think this is what the expression of spiritual development for essentially of any person with a more severe case of bipolar disorder will likely look like. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

12 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve mostly inadvertently invested $100-150k in net worth into my spiritual development

Do you mind sharing what some of those investments were? I am curious. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.