Hero in progress

[book] The Genius Of Being, Peter Ralston

8 posts in this topic

This book hasn't come out yet, it is coming out toward the end of the month.

There is a bit of a preview on Google books that you can check out if you want to before buying.

This book is going to go deep into truth, what is true? Truth is different from knowledge, it's having conscious insight into what is already true there's a big difference.

if going deep into truth is something that you are compelled to do in your life then this book is going to be a highly invaluable aid.

as you may know Peter Ralston has not only become absolutely conscious of his true Nature he has also spent many years enquiring into the subtleties as well, that other enlightened ones may not have.

The book of not knowing, pursuing consciousness, and of course this new one, the genius of being. Are books that should be looked through over and over again, throughout your consciousness work, not because these words have any inherent truth in them but the simple fact that Peter Ralston is not as ignorant as you and has become conscious of many things that he can point out for you to become conscious of as well, this is different from reading something then holding onto it.

So if your serious, check it out.

Edited by ElenaO
correct format

17 hours ago, Callum A said:

@Richard Alpert oh nice! Have you read much of it so far? 

If so what is it like? Any good?

i ordered it online, so it should be coming in post next week

Has anybody read this yet? Im only 40 pages in,

Been busy lately so i have read like 3 x 15 minutes. I feel Ralstons books are the kind you will have to read several times in order to deepen the understanding. It´s not easy stuff.

@Richard Alpert i have just ordered it today, should be coming in a week or so. Your completely right on reading it over & over for his books, because it comes from direct experience, and the things he is saying are to be grasped through a consciousness of what's already so. So it may take a while for more & more of it to make sense.