Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Understanding other languages

9 posts in this topic

If I'm creating everything, that would mean I'm also creating all the languages, and yet I only know just a few of them. 

Shouldn't I understand all of them without the need for translation if they are products of my mind?

How does omniscience work in that case?

Edited by Tyler Durden

We are in the relative realm where there is the experience of time and evolution. 

14 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

We are in the relative realm where there is the experience of time and evolution. 

So I have to slowly learn the language that I created in the first place?

It's way worse than that.

You wrote every book on the planet. Yet you still gotta read them one by one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think it depends on how you really believe that you're gonna learn it. I think, that, if you believe it, fully believe it, then you can download that language in a second, but your mode of being in the relative realm, probably, will not allow you to be able to believe in that. 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's way worse than that.

You wrote every book on the planet. Yet you still gotta read them one by one.

Maybe it is even worse than that, that you did not even write those books, but you're writing them while you're reading them. But yeah, I don't know, that's the point where I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind, so I just try to let go and relax ?

20 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Maybe it is even worse than that, that you did not even write those books, but you're writing them while you're reading them. But yeah, I don't know, that's the point where I feel like I'm gonna lose my mind, so I just try to let go and relax ?

If that's the case, then there are no other languages. Even if they are being spoken by somebody else, nobody is actually understanding what they're saying. I'm giving them meaning when I start to learn them. Before that happens, those are just empty words.

First degree you doesn't understand all the languages. Second degree you does understand all the languages. It also understands how it made every word in every language, even the ones that haven't been invented yet.

God has known the meaning of "bussin bussin no cap for real" since you first sprung into existence.