Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I suggest being careful not to project your human "stuff" onto planet Earth's consciousness.

Fair. I have a hard imagining that such a realization wouldn't end up having some impact on a person's actions related to the Earth. But I could be wrong, wasn't my awakening.

5 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

You may hold me in your unserious admiration all you please, just as the pirates who held my historical namesake did when he was under their capture, he told them he'd return with an army and crucify them all.

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you could experience a couple of hours of the crucifixion experience, and then calmly maintain that suffering is nothing to you, then ok

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I had one awakening in my sleep in which I became a cow in an high tech alien slaughterhouse where I was skinned and sliced alive in the most horrific ways you can imagine.

giphy.gif

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

11 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Thank you, but this is impossible for me to do, I do not understand what the term "suffering" means, as suffering is not a real thing.

O. K. 9_9

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you could experience a couple of hours of the crucifixion experience,

Impossible.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

and then calmly maintain that suffering is nothing to you, then ok

Okay, if that works for you. However, it may not work for any of your other selves.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Second statement edited due to unclear language

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Does "being Earth" come with connotations of a geometric sphere (a formed, shaped, object) with diametrically opposed rounded surfaces, or does this experience have no regard to comprehensible corporeal form?

How does one know itself with certainty to be the totality of Earth in the absence of mathematical (or even physical) concept-anchors, and can you describe the accompanying sensations?

It's Love.

25 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Does "being Earth" come with connotations of a geometric sphere (a formed, shaped, object) with diametrically opposed rounded surfaces, or does this experience have no regard to comprehensible corporeal form?

It feels like a big sphere, yeah.

How does one know itself with certainty to be the totality of Earth in the absence of mathematical (or even physical) concept-anchors, and can you describe the accompanying sensations?

The same way you are certain you are whole human body. Mathematics is irrelevant.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It feels like a big sphere, yeah.

There is a trip report where a man claimed to experience something similar after doing the combination of LSD+ Nitrous oxide. With respect to methodology, is this in any way similar to what you are practicing?

26 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

There is a trip report where a man claimed to experience something similar after doing the combination of LSD+ Nitrous oxide. With respect to methodology, is this in any way similar to what you are practicing?

No

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Thank you. Do you have any plans to reveal relevant information in the future? It is my belief that there may be a great many here who are interested in exactly that.

27 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Thank you. Do you have any plans to reveal relevant information in the future? It is my belief that there may be a great many here who are interested in exactly that.

What information?

What information?

That was in reference to whatever you did to become conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake.

What information?

The way you trip. The psychedelics you use. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

21 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That was in reference to whatever you did to become conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake.

I told you it wasn't a psychedelic.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I told you it wasn't a psychedelic.

I didn't claim it was, my statement stands.

Okay, this is enough.