Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

@Extreme Z7 It is out consciousness' combine create the earth conscious if we believe in something its real. because we are the mind of Earth. You are a neuron in Earths mind.

Edited by Hojo

On 10/8/2022 at 1:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

One thing I've always kind of missed around here was there wasn't more talk about what could be called cosmic consciousness. Or a cosmic sense. Being someone who grew up interested in the stars I can say it changes a person. Spend enough time under the stars one can easily see  this planet as just a grain of sand in an infinite cosmos. But yet at the same time this planet and everything we know contains the entirety of the cosmos.

Like take for example the human body. Billions of nerve cells. Now look at the cosmos.

Edited by cetus

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

Are these dreams generally positive experiences for you? I've had those but a lot of times my dreams feel like psychedelic nightmares. Traumatizing stuff that I need to wake up and take 3-5 minutes outside of my room to come back to a grounded state.

Not sure how to interpret that. 

Almost always positive, but they can also be disturbing at the same time because they are alien and otherworldly.

I've had a few nightmare ones. I had one awakening in my sleep in which I became a cow in an high tech alien slaughterhouse where I was skinned and sliced alive in the most horrific ways you can imagine.

1 hour ago, Kross said:

@Leo Gura When you say the Earth is awake, does that necessarily mean it has a will of its own?

Not necessarily in the way a human thinks he has will. The will topic is very tricky as I explained in my What Is Will video. Human ideas about will are pretty bad.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had a few nightmare ones. I had one awakening in my sleep in which I became a cow in an high tech alien slaughterhouse where I was skinned and sliced alive in the most horrific ways you can imagine.

"You were stamped "human bacon" by a butchery tool" Genesis -the band.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

high tech alien slaughterhouse

Would you care to elaborate on that?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Would you care to elaborate on that?

Imagine a high tech salughter house designed to maximize your suffering as it skins you alive and slices you into paper thin pieces.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine a high tech salughter house designed to maximize your suffering as it skins you alive and slices you into paper thin pieces.

Thank you, but this is impossible for me to do, I do not understand what the term "suffering" means, as suffering is not a real thing.

Why is it that every nightmare is always about a slaughterhouse? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

24 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Thank you, but this is impossible for me to do, I do not understand what the term "suffering" means, as suffering is not a real thing.

Haha, cute

31 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Tell that to your wife when she's 6 hours into labor and Good luck!

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, exactly that or similarly traumatizing things. Not so much recently but I've had a lot of dreams where I get basically tortured or come into contact with what appears to be demonic entities looking to curse/infect me. 

What do you make of this? Subconscious manifestations that shouldn't be taken too seriously or something else?  

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

13 minutes ago, cetus said:

Tell that to your wife when she's 6 hours into labor and Good luck!

I have no wife.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha, cute

You may hold me in your unserious admiration all you please, just as the pirates who held my historical namesake did when he was under their capture, he told them he'd return with an army and crucify them all.

25 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I have no wife.

Me either. And my children have no mother. It was beyond painful. It was tragic. And once there is tragic there is no going back.

Edited by cetus

28 minutes ago, cetus said:

Me either. And my children have no mother. It was beyond painful. It was tragic. And once there is tragic there is no going back.

I have never engaged in sexual conduct with any third party over the course of my 23 years as you measure time of human life.

Edited by JuliusCaesar

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I have never engaged in sexual conduct with any third party over the course of my 23 years as you measure time of human life.

Are you an alien? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

9 minutes ago, aurum said:

Are you an alien? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Define alien, please.

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

Yes, exactly that or similarly traumatizing things. Not so much recently but I've had a lot of dreams where I get basically tortured or come into contact with what appears to be demonic entities looking to curse/infect me. 

What do you make of this? Subconscious manifestations that shouldn't be taken too seriously or something else?  

Consciousness is infinite.