Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

@Meta-Man I am done teaching you. You are hopelessly closedminded. Don't waste my time communicating with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have to make a list of every user on this forum who refuses to be taught anything new because they already know everything. So that I stop wasting my time on you. In good faith I try to teach everyone. But you guys just abuse by generosity.

It's amazing how patient you are with people. You must really love teaching and testing your ideas with people, which I can relate to. At the same time, I have a hunch that you may at some point just drop all this and go travel around the world / live in isolation and explore consciousness / enjoy the Earth and its beauty, at least for a period or a phase. That will be really beautiful too, and will inflict a lot of people to appreciate your work tremendously more.

Either way, I really am deeply grateful for your work. I don't think words can describe the influence you have had on me and my girlfriend, so I'll just leave it with this:

Just want to express to you that there are probably a bunch of people, including me, who are super serious about your and this work and see the deep value and love in it, but just don't bother to actively engage too much in this forum due to all the distractions and as you say: petty human bullshit. But you probably already knew this :D

Edited by Migue Lonas

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Leo Gura I once had the thought that our solar system is like a family in the sense that the sun is the man, the earth/other planets are female and every living thing on earth are the children. When I saw this post I got reminded of this thought again. Anything you can say about that after this awakening of yours?

12 minutes ago, Migue Lonas said:

It's amazing how patient you are with people. You must really love teaching and testing your ideas with people, which I can relate to. At the same time, I have a hunch that you may at some point just drop all this and go travel around the world / live in isolation and explore consciousness / enjoy the Earth and its beauty, at least for a period or a phase. That will be really beautiful too, and will inflict a lot of people to appreciate your work tremendously more.

Either way, I really am deeply grateful for your work. I don't think words can describe the influence you have had on me and my girlfriend, so I'll just leave it with this:

Just want to express to you that there are probably a bunch of people, including me, who are super serious about your and this work and see the deep value and love in it, but just don't bother to actively engage too much in this forum due to all the distractions and as you say: petty human bullshit. But you probably already knew this :D

Thanks for the kind words.

3 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Leo Gura I once had the thought that our solar system is like a family in the sense that the sun is the man, the earth/other planets are female and every living thing on earth are the children. When I saw this post I got reminded of this thought again. Anything you can say about that after this awakening of yours?

Seems more like a human projection.

But also, remember, reality will take on the qualities of your projections. If you think that the Sun is a dog, don't be surprised if you hear it bark at you one day.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what I've always thought, but then I simply became conscious that the whole planet has its own planetary consciousness.

What you’ve always thought, is where I’m currently at. This new awakening has veered off into realms I am not aware of. I feel like you’ve jumped ahead of my current understandings 10 fold of late. I can’t agree with this, or even dispute it, because it is not where I am at. I tripped and awoke a couple of nights ago and I didn’t venture any deeper than your previous teachings and what I’ve already previously awoken to, just had some different flavours but the end result being pretty much as usual. Interesting though to say the least

18 hours ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura to understand this better: isn't planet earth just another mental construction of our mind? Aren't there no distinctions between what's inside and what is outside planet earth?

Not just Leo creates the planet with his mind. The planet is the result of the co-creation of all of us.

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

What you’ve always thought, is where I’m currently at. This new awakening has veered off into realms I am not aware of. I feel like you’ve jumped ahead of my current understandings 10 fold of late.

Keep in mind that it took me A LOT of work to this far. Don't expect to get here with just a few years of spiritual work. It's probably gonna take you much longer. And there's no particular rush. Enjoy the ride.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Do you think many new age people intuitively (or viscerally) have the same insight you do, especially women? Or you sense that their feel for it is still somewhat inferior? 

Like genuinely integrated and spiritually advanced green people for example 

Compared to other insights/experienced that you shared, this one sounds like something from bit different category but also it seems that many people in our society reached the same insight/state or something similar

Edited by Hello from Russia

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And there's no particular rush. Enjoy the ride.

Were you too focused on the destination? If you can do it all over again, would you try to enjoy the ride a little bit more? 

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Do you think many new age people intuitively (or viscerally) have the same insight you do, especially women? Or you sense that their feel for it is still somewhat inferior? 

Like genuinely integrated and spiritually advanced green people for example 

Compared to other insights/experienced that you shared, this one sounds like something from bit different category but also it seems that many people in our society reached the same insight/state or something similar

I don't think it's the same at all.

There is a giant difference between becoming conscious that the Earth is conscious, vs just treating the Earth like Gaia, as hippies tend to do.

Most New Age spirituality, even if it is in the right direction, it's still just beliefs and group-think. It's not based on deep awakening.

I think extremely few people have been directly conscious that the Earth is conscious.

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

Were you too focused on the destination? If you can do it all over again, would you try to enjoy the ride a little bit more?

Isn't that always the case with everything?

It was hard for me to enjoy the ride because for a long time I was using the wrong methods and following the wrong teachings. I got a lot of bad spiritual ideas because I assumed these spiritual people knew what they were talking about.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura 

Has there been any other spiritual master that have claimed to experience earth in such a way?

Usually I look at what many people say on a certain subject

However, it appears that you are the only viewpoint in this regard (earth being conscious).

Also who do you consider to be actually great Spiritual masters, now that you've researched and experienced this much?

15 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura 

Has there been any other spiritual master that have claimed to experience earth in such a way?

Usually I look at what many people say on a certain subject

However, it appears that you are the only viewpoint in this regard (earth being conscious).

I don't know. I haven't really looked into it. I'm sure you could find some if you looked far enough. I honestly don't care.

I've met people who have claimed to be conscious of oceans, rocks, plants, colors, and all sorts of strange shit.

Also who do you consider to be actually great Spiritual masters, now that you've researched and experienced this much?

In my mind, I'm literally the only conscious thing that exists.

Spiritual masters do not exist for me. I have completely internalized all authority in the universe unto myself. There is no authority outside of God. If you want to fully awake, you will be forced to do this. And if you don't do this, you will never fully awaken. I have simply stopped looking to people to tell me what is true anymore. You might say this is dangerous, but actually the opposite is more dangerous.

So be careful what masters you look up. God has no master. And you are God.

Of course you will have to eliminate me as a master within your own mind, along with all the others.

No other! Only Self.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

What is this planet earth planning to offer me? 

A yoga ball so you can bounce on

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

If pure individual deconstruction of reality is the only game in town, then it'd be actually detrimental for my spiritual progress, to listen to your teachings and experiences, right? Maybe I should just plug in psychadelics, and focus purely on my experience. And even if I do something dangerous and manage to kill myself, it clearly wouldn't be so horrible of a thing.

when i watch a youtube of leo about spirituality in which he explains his experience of being god, something inside me tells me: turn it off that immediately. forget what you have heard, it is harmful. And i really forget. Only my own experience, the experience of the others is only a couriosity.

What is very useful imo is to point what is not the truth, or how to deconstruct your mind

Edited by Breakingthewall

It would appear so that the earth is conscious. But think about the geological timescale. The earth is billion years old. The lifespan of a human is but a moment to the perception of the earth. Thus, if we develop an actual scientific method to study the consciousness of the earth, it would be in a much different manner than studying our consciousness or the consciousness of the animals and plants around us. The microorganisms within us are living very quick lives to our perception, how would they understand the consciousness of the organism that they are supporting? It would be very hard to prove that the earth is consciousness, but the evolution of organic life on earth makes it seem that earth consciousness is a real possibility.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Spiritual masters do not exist for me. I have completely internalized all authority in the universe unto myself. There is no authority outside of God. If you want to fully awake, you will be forced to do this. And if you don't do this, you will never fully awaken. I have simply stopped looking to people to tell me what is true anymore. You might say this is dangerous, but actually the opposite is more dangerous.

So be careful what masters you look up. God has no master. And you are God.

Of course you will have to eliminate me as a master within your own mind, along with all the others.

No other! Only Self.

@Leo Gura I assume this does not mean don't take any guidance at all. As that would invalidate your work as a teacher no?

Also doesn't learning from other people speed up your own learning process, spiritual or not?

It makes sense why you shouldn't ingrain dogma into your brain but taking advice does not seem harmful in the long run.

Also if we forget the spiritual mumbo jumbo for a second, do you think it is wise to completely live your life out of your own experience and eliminate any other view?

If that was the case then I have a feeling I would be stuck in stage orange, the reason I am even thinking about enlightenment is because I wasn't close minded enough to reject it.

Edited by UpperMaster

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every time you open your legs, Earth is watching :ph34r:

Objection: Is not the wind pleased with her flagrant emotional expression? Who are you to undermine the rights of the air?

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Knew it, no wonder why it's called mother nature or Gaia, the earth is alive.

Yes, mortals are just too ignorant and impudent in their selfishness to realize it. You are among the wise of mankind, @Danioover9000

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just don't forget, gravity's a bitch ;)

Yes, furthermore gravity is my bitch, Leo.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

47 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura After this new insight how would you answer the question what is earth?

Not answering on Leo's behalf, but on the basis of that which I am. MATER GAIA is a SENTIENT, LIVING, BEING. You're a human entity, you're also all three of these things, so you should understand at least to some degree what this means.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

If pure individual deconstruction of reality is the only game in town, then it'd be actually detrimental for my spiritual progress, to listen to your teachings and experiences, right? Maybe I should just plug in psychadelics, and focus purely on my experience. And even if I do something dangerous and manage to kill myself, it clearly wouldn't be so horrible of a thing.

You can stop listening to me, but not too soon. I still have much to teach you before you must move on.

1 hour ago, UpperMaster said:

@Leo Gura I assume this does not mean don't take any guidance at all. As that would invalidate your work as a teacher no?

Also doesn't learning from other people speed up your own learning process, spiritual or not?

It makes sense why you shouldn't ingrain dogma into your brain but taking advice does not seem harmful in the long run.

Depends how far along you are. You have to judge for yourself if listening to me is helping you advance or not.

Also if we forget the spiritual mumbo jumbo for a second, do you think it is wise to completely live your life out of your own experience and eliminate any other view?

If that was the case then I have a feeling I would be stuck in stage orange, the reason I am even thinking about enlightenment is because I wasn't close minded enough to reject it.

I am talking about a very advanced stage of development that most humans will never reach so it's a nonissue for them.

I have not lost the ability to consider other views. I just understand where all authority lies.

1 hour ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura After this new insight how would you answer the question what is earth?

I don't have a good answer.

Edited by Leo Gura