Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Every time you open your legs, Earth is watching :ph34r:

Good job snooping on my womb. 

But hey earth, you made me like this. Blame yourself for birthing me. I belong to you. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

Wow! I wonder what that feels like. I know at an conceptual level that I am Earth but not how you describe it. 

@Leo Gura has your way of looking towards Sun and Moon changed after this awakening? 

Edited by Harsh Bagdia

11 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

has your way of looking towards Sun and Moon changed after this awakening?

Not really

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nonduality my ass.

How does this falsify nonduality?

what do you think of the theory of james lovelock, the one who said about gaia, who said that the earth had created humans as a tool to reach a more perfect form of intelligence, the ai, and that once achieved we would become extinct? The ego, the human suffering, could be the engine necessary to reach it

@Leo Gura Is this similar to what Santata Gamana called "Samadhi"? 

Like when he merged with a tree, Santata said, " Trees are interconnected , and they don’t really possess an individual consciousness in the same way that humans do. Rather they have a collective consciousness that can also express itself individually in some ways, without ever breaking its collectivity. "

36 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

How does this falsify nonduality?

It doesn't falsify it per se, but nonduality is a mental framework which limits what consciousness is very much.

You have all sorts of ideas in your mind what about consciousness is and how it works from all the nondual stuff you've read. These frameworks need to be dropped to truly explore consciousness.

23 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

@Leo Gura Is this similar to what Santata Gamana called "Samadhi"? 

Like when he merged with a tree, Santata said, " Trees are interconnected , and they don’t really possess an individual consciousness in the same way that humans do. Rather they have a collective consciousness that can also express itself individually in some ways, without ever breaking its collectivity. "

No

Samadhi is much less interesting or radical. I've had plenty of samadhi with physical objects.

Edited by Leo Gura

If you are earth then may I use you as a trampoline? I wanna bounce a bit. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

For some weird reason, I'm feeling much better and bouncy since you called yourself planet earth. I can feel your love touching me from all sides, every inch of my body. It's tickling and tingling me. 

It's like the earth is loving me so much, it's putting me to shame for not loving it back enough. 

This never happened before. I'm feeling completely swallowed, taken over, conquered, eclipsed by this earth. At the same time guilty that I didn't love it back enough. 

It feels like a  loving God figure who is constantly embracing me and making me surrender to its overwhelming love and embrace. 

It also feels like it's subtly intelligent and can see me. I feel both loved and guilty. 

I desperately feel like surrendering to this earth and let it take over me. 

This is better than the mouse consciousness thing. 

This is making me feel something. Some synergy. Synchronicity. Some pressure but it's beautiful warm pressure. 

Oh God. I'm feeling flushed and taken. Like every part of me is being conquered and soothed. 

♡✸♡.

41 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It absolutely is not a mental framework. The word simply points to the truth of the undivided Reality.

It is a subtle framework which constructs a paradigm that will limit your awakenings and access to the full gamut that consciousness is capable of.

Nonduality is not contradicted per se. Of course reality is ONE, but there's way more to consciousness than just that.

29 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

If you are earth then may I use you as a trampoline? I wanna bounce a bit. 

Just don't forget, gravity's a bitch ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

Knew it, no wonder why it's called mother nature or Gaia, the earth is alive.

40 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

So the New Agers were right all along:D

I'm super confused at the moment, I always looked at new-agers as people who doesn't really know the truth, but now I am questioning myself, have I fooled myself all this time?...

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

Does this mean that all other celestial bodies also have their own awareness like Earth? E.g. does the Sun or some distant planet also have awareness?

15 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Nonduality / the undivided Reality is the bottom line.

No, it's much more tricky than that. You have ideas about what nonduality is and what is means. You have mental models of "the bottom line" which you conflate with reality itself. Even what you consider "the bottom line" is a state of consciousness. "But Leo! I've accessed the bottom line so it's not a model." << That's a model you hold. How would you even know what the bottom line is? Or that there is only one bottom? Or that you should be pursuing the bottom rather than the top line? All these things are conceptual constructs you hold, even if you have some meditative accomplishments. Something has to tell you that your meditative accomplishments are "it" or "the end" or that you're "done" or that you've reached "the bottom line", or that this is "The Truth". This is all mind stuff.

You keep prattling on about what 'consciousness is capable of'. It is completely beside the point. It has nothing to do with Truth. It's just relative... stuff.

It's very much the point because consciousness needs to grasp itself. This is an active function of consciousness, not some passive "truth" that you just get handed to you or hit your head against like a brick wall. Truth is not a reductionist thing. Truth requires extreme Consciousness to grasp. It's a very high order capacity that you don't even know you have yet. Truth needs to be comprehended.

At some point on the path you stop craving for more experiences.

Stop strawmanning everything I say by parroting that. You're just parroting Buddhist dogma at me. You're not actually thinking for yourself!

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with "craving more experiences". This is the biggest bullshit that Buddhists parrot.

Edited by Leo Gura

@thenondualtankie

16 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Does this mean that all other celestial bodies also have their own awareness like Earth? E.g. does the Sun or some distant planet also have awareness?

Absolutely. There's the Kabbalah, the tree of life, which also has the Greek gods and goddesses associated to each sphere. Then each sphere also has the planetary names to it.

Each sphere also has its own tree of life, or Kabbalah, and the bigger Kabbalah we know of, is inside a sphere.

If you are planet earth, what do you offer me?  What is in store for me? I cannot sit in restlessness forever. 

♡✸♡.

11 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It is not! I'm refering to the Absolute, the UNCHANGING. It is not a model or an idea, and does not depend on or belong to a human bodymind. It is astonishing you haven't got this yet.

The fact that you equate Truth with the unchanging is already a limitation of your models. Truth isn't limited to that and there is more to get than just the beingness part of truth.

I'm not a fucking buddhist! I'm speaking from direct knowledge of myself as consciousness in the moment.

But your ideas of "valid" spirituality came from somewhere and they are running you.

Realizing Truth simply requires the removal of ignorance. It is the obviousness that remains after every illusion is dropped.

It's not mind stuff. It's the Reality that shines in the background of all experience. It's simply a matter of removing clouds to see the sky that was always there.

Truth is infinitely simple. Delusion is infinitely complex.

You have an extremely limited, reductionist understanding of Consciousness. This sort of reductionism is typical of Buddhism and Vedanta. That's where is originates from. It is a form of group-think and paradigm lock, and I would go so far as to say that you don't actually understand what Consciousness is, even if you had some glimpses of truth.

Trying to teach you is just impossible because your cup is already full of nondual dogma.

I have totally new things to teach you about Consciousness, but you have stuck your fingers in your ears.

So I am going to stop trying to teach you.

I have to make a list of every user on this forum who refuses to be taught anything new because they already know everything. So that I stop wasting my time on you. In good faith I try to teach everyone. But you guys just abuse by generosity.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura but what is planet earth offering me? What will it give me? 

I'm selfishly asking without shame. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

29 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Truth has to be unchanging.

It doesn't and it isn't.

I'm concerned with awakening to the one and only Truth.

I know you are, but the way you're going about it is so unintelligent that you won't reach a comprehension of what you truly are.

You shouldn't just be concerned with some reductionist aspect of truth. You should be concerned with comprehending what you actually are and how you create yourself. You should be concerned with what consciousness is and how it functions. This is a much larger and more elaborate question than your simplistic focus on empty being.

Consciousness of empty being (what you call truth) is NOT the same as God-Realization. Although of course it does not contradict it since empty being is an aspect of God.

You're not appreciating that God has an intelligence function, and this intelligence function must be deeply utilized for God to be able to understand what it is and how it works. Sitting mindlessly in meditation does not employ this intelligence function. This intelligence function is active through experience, form, and states, which you deny and denigrate. Although this intelligence is not limited to any state, form, or experience. You are literally not being intelligent enough to understand God. You are being so unintelligent that you deny the function of self-understanding and form.

Edited by Leo Gura