Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Interesting. Do you intuitively feel it existed before you became aware of it. or does it feel like you created it in the moment you realized it? 

It's sorta like God can remember and forget entire chucks of consciousness, and jump between them at will.

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo GuraWhat do you want as planet earth? why do you exist? what is your purpose? how do you think? 

I didn't get that far in my experience of it. It wasn't like I was having a conversation with Earth. I simply became Earth.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is what a holarchy is: it is both a part and a whole.

It is just weird to understand how consciousness can be stuck in a part. 

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How did it felt? Is this experience possible without psychedelics?

I have had the realization that the Earth is alive. 

1. What kind of transformation was covid supposed to bring to Earth?

2. If Earth is awake, does it see its humans as beneficial or detrimental to itself? 

3. General question... if you become too conscious and want to go back to sleep, what is the method?

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

I have had the realization that the Earth is alive. 

1. What kind of transformation was covid supposed to bring to Earth?

No idea.

2. If Earth is awake, does it see its humans as beneficial or detrimental to itself?

Didn't look that far.

My experience was very brief. More like a glimpse.

3. General question... if you become too conscious and want to go back to sleep, what is the method?

Go socialize and chase girls or play video games. Any low consciousness BS that people love to do.

@Leo Gura What a joy! So, could one say that this is analogous to the Kybalian statement: "All is in THE ALL, but It is equally true that THE ALL is in ALL.". Such that, while everything is consciousness, everything (including planets) has it's own consciousness?  Panpsychism within panentheism?

5 minutes ago, Brittle_buddha said:

@Leo Gura What a joy! So, could one say that this is analogous to the Kybalian statement: "All is in THE ALL, but It is equally true that THE ALL is in ALL.". Such that, while everything is consciousness, everything (including planets) has it's own consciousness?  Panpsychism within panentheism?

Careful with that. It gets very tricky here.

In the end you are still Infinity and you are dreaming everyone up.

The Kybalion teachings are not full God-Realization.

Don't call it panpsychism, call it God's Infinite Dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I simply became Earth.

giphy.gif

Actualized.org 5.0: Become Earth

Looking forward to Actualized.org 6.0

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful with that. It gets very tricky here.

In the end you are still Infinity and you are dreaming everyone up.

The Kybalion teachings are not full God-Realization.

Don't call it panpsychism, call it God's Infinite Dream.

Thank you !

13 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

giphy.gif

Exactly

Actualized.org 5.0: Become Earth

Looking forward to Actualized.org 6.0

I've already awoken to higher things. I just haven't shared them with you ;)

10 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Is it necessary to contemplate/do inquiry during the trips, or can you just not ask/do anything, and everything will be revealed to you?

A general principle of life I follow is: You only get what you give.

If you're gonna be lazy, don't expect greatness.

Rather than asking, What's the least I can do? Start asking, What's the most I can do?

Edited by Leo Gura

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot just naively trust everything your trips tell you. Trips can deceive you, especially about your human capabilities. For example, in the middle of a trip you might get the idea that approaching hot girls is actually very easy and that you'll never again feel approach anxiety. But then next week when you're at the club sober, you see a hot girl, and you chicken out from approaching her. This sorta overestimation of yourself is very common.

Yeah you’d think approach anxiety would be a thing of the past once you realize you are God in spectacularly direct and undeniable fashion… but as it turns out, it seems it just never completely goes away. Guess it’s just hardwired into the human brain, with billions of years of evolution on its side, essentially.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

Yeah you’d think approach anxiety would be a thing if the past once you realize you are God in spectacularly direct and undeniable fashion… but as it turns out, it seems it just never completely goes away. Guess it’s just hardwired into the human brain, with billions of years of evolution on its side, essentially.

Mine hasn't completely gone away, but I've reduced it A LOT.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine your body was replaced by planet Earth, and you could feel into yourself. That's what it's like.

Interesting.

Was there still conscious thought going on in language, like "holy shit, I'm all of earth" or was it just pure being of earth?

Was there a sense of having created or constantly creating yourself?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Mine hasn't completely gone away, but I've reduced it A LOT.

Same. It basically has been asymptotically approaching zero… physically, at least — vibe/energy-wise, in a way, it can sometimes be literally zero, but even then there’s still a bodily anxious exhilaration about it.

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Interesting.

Was there still conscious thought going on in language, like "holy shit, I'm all of earth" or was it just pure being of earth?

I think something like Holy shit! was there, whether verbalized or just implicit.

Was there a sense of having created or constantly creating yourself?

No

I was able to sorta "zoom in" to the center of the Earth to see that it goes infinitely deep.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

What state and structure stage would you identify yourself with or attribute some the experiences you’re having? 

I’m referring to Ken Wilbers Integral theory on structure stages. 

But… the planet earth is imaginary!!

????

The only one who can awaken is me!!

????

If plant earth exists, then that must mean external world exists outside the human mind. The external world is held within universal mind.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@Leo Gura Has this new insight evolved your perspective that the current bubble of perception is all that exists?

5 minutes ago, Avidya said:

@Leo Gura

What state and structure stage would you identify yourself with or attribute some the experiences you’re having? 

I’m referring to Ken Wilbers Integral theory on structure stages. 

All the Ken Wilber models are nonsense when I comes to the new things I am talking about.

Ken Wilber does not understand any of this.

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Has this new insight evolved your perspective that the current bubble of perception is all that exists?

Stop asking me. Find out for yourself.