Leo Gura

I Have Become Conscious That Planet Earth Is Awake - AMA

177 posts in this topic

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

I became completely conscious that I am planet Earth.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's wonderful to hear, what else can I say. I recently have been having a strong sense that the Earth and Nature is an unfathomably wise hyper intelligence, so maybe you connected with that. Or for you it seems it was absolute union.

Ps. I love this documentary. Worth a watch for anyone interested in what Earth is. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Leo Gura to understand this better: isn't planet earth just another mental construction of our mind? Aren't there no distinctions between what's inside and what is outside planet earth?

New party game…

Take a hit of 5-Meo every time Leo says he’s reached a new level of awakened consciousness ;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

5 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

@Leo Gura to understand this better: isn't planet earth just another mental construction of our mind? Aren't there no distinctions between what's inside and what is outside planet earth?

That's what I've always thought, but then I simply became conscious that the whole planet has its own planetary consciousness.

There's no distinction between what's inside and outside of a human body, and yet somehow a human body has its own consciousness. The situation is exactly analogous.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what I've always thought, but then I simply became conscious that the whole planet has its own planetary consciousness.

There's no distinction between what's inside and outside of a human body, and yet somehow a human body has its own consciousness.

Christopher M. Bache 

LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven: he talks of planetary and collective human consciousness 

@Leo Gura Wow. I can see this undermining a lot of the paradigms I held related to non-duality, it "all being just mind", etc. ... I think I really just don't know wtf is happening lol gah damn

That's cool, next up maybe try bringing the level up to the solar system or the galaxy or more. It's a very amazing realization when you realize how aware the galaxy is, when you become it, at least based on my experience.

Also, how did it feel like?

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I just reached a totally new level of awakened consciousness.

Planet Earth is Awake. The entire planet is a singular consciousness down to its infinite core.

Of-fucking-course! How could I have been so blind!

Ta-DAAAAA!

Nonduality my ass.

:D

How is that different from your prior understanding of "I am everything"?

Is planet earth still just something that you dream up? Is it real or imaginary?

Is the consciousness of planet earth independent of god's consciousness as a whole or is it like a small part of it?

25 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

When you are saying "I've become conscious of/that ..." do you mean only your psychedelic experience or are you able to take that awareness with you into your daily life? For example, when you wake up tomorrow, assuming that you will be sober, will you still be actively conscious of you being planet Earth? By actively I mean not just a memory of it but actually experiencing it in the moment.

For example, I haven't taken any psychedelics in about 3 days.

Today I woke up in bed and I realized planet Earth is Awake.

I've noticed that when I trip on mushrooms I get a lot of both spiritual insights as well as insights regarding my personal life. And they often seem very brilliant and breakthrough. But after the trip ends, and some time passes, they all get blurry and don't feel that special or useful anymore. It makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong. You're just in a different state of consciousness.

Not exactly related to awakening and stuff, but a few trips ago I had this realization that I don't need to do a hardcore pickup practice for a few years before I can get myself a girlfriend. And that in fact it is kind of easy and I could get a gf right now if I wanted to. I even made a post here about it. But then a few days passed, the insight got blurry, and this topic doesn't seems so straightforward and simple to me anymore.

Of course that will happen.

You cannot just naively trust everything your trips tell you. Trips can deceive you, especially about your human capabilities. For example, in the middle of a trip you might get the idea that approaching hot girls is actually very easy and that you'll never again feel approach anxiety. But then next week when you're at the club sober, you see a hot girl, and you chicken out from approaching her. This sorta overestimation of yourself is very common.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

DMT is one helluva drug. ??

Not on any psychedelic ;)

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Are you able to perceive how this planetary consciousness is existing when you are being Leo and have no awareness of it?

7 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

How is that different from your prior understanding of "I am everything"?

Is planet earth still just something that you dream up? Is it real or imaginary?

Is the consciousness of planet earth independent of god's consciousness as a whole or is it like a small part of it?

Very different. Of course you are everything, but you'll shit your pants if you actually become conscious of the whole planet as if it were your own body.

Imagine your body was replaced by planet Earth, and you could feel into yourself. That's what it's like.

6 minutes ago, Droo_ said:

Has this changed your views of solipsism?

Too early to tell.

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Are you able to perceive how this planetary consciousness is existing when you are being Leo and have no awareness of it?

No.

If I'm not conscious of it, it's like it doesn't exist.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Isn't this just a standard teaching?

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

If I'm not conscious of it, it's like it doesn't exist.

@Leo Gura Interesting. Do you intuitively feel it existed before you became aware of it. or does it feel like you created it in the moment you realized it? 

@Leo GuraWhat do you want as planet earth? why do you exist? what is your purpose? how do you think? 

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no distinction between what's inside and outside of a human body, and yet somehow a human body has its own consciousness. The situation is exactly analogous.

That is what a holarchy is: it is both a part and a whole.

It is just weird to understand how consciousness can be stuck in a part. 

In Tate we trust