Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndreiC

Becoming a healer

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've gone through a difficult period recently and from one thing to another I realized I need to change paths again to some extent.

I have a certain calling to alternative therapies, thinking that might actually be the direction I need to go for later in life. 

My problem is, I have no idea how to start. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to discover which type of healing one is suited for? 

Reiki, Quantum, Theta healing, Hypnotherapy, whatever else. 

Any books, youtube channels, or general threads to pull on are very appreciated.

Regards,

Andrei

13 hours ago, AndreiC said:

My problem is, I have no idea how to start. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to discover which type of healing one is suited for? 

You're going to have to get your hands dirty and explore a bit. Take some classes and see what you feel called to. See what works with clients and what doesn't.

Try Qigong 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sign up with a local library, pick bunch of books on complimentary medicine and then read them all. You will start getting inclinations which way you are being pulled. Without some research and small bets you won't know what resonates and what doesn't. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus