Leo Gura

Holy Fuck! Victory!

26 posts in this topic

I know this is a little late, but yes this was indeed another big move made by the Biden Administration towards progress for our society. 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:15 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Although weed use can be seriously dangerous, I welcome the openness. 

A lot of people were being jailed for simply possessing even minor quantities of it, which I saw as unfair.

Jailing any human being for having possession of anything this earth itself makes is absolutely mind-blowing. The real treat is when you lock a human inside a cage simply for using an external material agent that is of the same chemicals which occur within the species itself, and naturally.

On 10/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Although weed use can be seriously dangerous, I welcome the openness. 

Seriously dangerous in what way(s)?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Leo resides in the 13th Dimension of Ultimate Reality.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Also don’t get too excited remember it’s only federal places. The states did not change so most of them are still considered criminalized. It’s only if a person was arrested on the federal property which is not so many so you should know. Most people who sit behind bars are still on the state level.