Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darodos

What is DPT about?

9 posts in this topic

So I am always quite timid when trying out a new substance for the first time. While at this point I would be able to fill half a library with my acid and mushroom experiences, and just yesterday I had my first real 5-meo experience which Ive felt quite comfortable trying after years of Leo lecturing about it 9_9 (and holy shit is that stuff amazing!!)

Anyhow, Ive aquired some DPT and I would like to have some preperation before I test it for the first time. Anyone got some solid advice on what I'd have to expect?

Congrats on popping your 5-MeO cherry.

DPT is incredible. It's very visionary. Start low, plug it, and ramp up until you break through.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you! And I absolutely loved it. Fckn hell, 5-meo is so beautiful! Actually I have had very similar experiences to it before on LSD combined with nitrous but.. If I had to compare those with one another, I would say one was a like a livingroom fireplace-fire, while the other was a blazing bonfire

Any particular reason why I should plug it instead of vaping it? I have freebase DPT

4 minutes ago, Darodos said:

Thank you! And I absolutely loved it. Fckn hell, 5-meo is so beautiful! Actually I have had very similar experiences to it before on LSD combined with nitrous but.. If I had to compare those with one another, I would say one was a like a livingroom fireplace-fire, while the other was a blazing bonfire

Any particular reason why I should plug it instead of vaping it? I have freebase DPT

You want longer, smoother trip in order to absorb all its spendor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Darodos I would vape it. Plugging required high dosages for me.

Do you have an idea on how to vape it?

@FlyingLotus

9 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Summary for Leo's episode on DPT.  It's a blog video.  

Ah perfect, thank you I was looking for something like that

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Darodos I would vape it. Plugging required high dosages for me.

Do you have an idea on how to vape it?

I guess the same as 5-meo? stuff it in a pipe, heat it up and inhale the vapor?

Yeah, the same, it's maybe even easier to vape, but harder to dose, because freebase can get sticky and oily when you store it in imperfect conditions. Vaped freebase oil also sticks to cold glass, making cool patterns. Te coolest looking psychedelic "dirt" to scrap off the pipe.

So glass pipe works, parsley works, e-vape works, etc. Vapes that use cotton are cool to use. With DPT, I don't recommend to use the e-mesh method people use for DMT.

Edited by Girzo