Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is INFINITY. INFINITY contains many strange infinite regresses within it. It's like an infinite fractal of consciousness.

I feel like I'm going to be mindfucked several times in the future. Even though it already happened a few times ?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

What exactly made this experience "different" from previous experiences you had? Haven't you had experiences of infinite imagination before? How was it any more significant than any of your prior awakenings to God? And what are the (possible) implications of this experience? 

beep boop

12 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

What exactly made this experience "different" from previous experiences you had? Haven't you had experiences of infinite imagination before? How was it any more significant than any of your prior awakenings to God? And what are the (possible) implications of this experience? 

It was a totally new and completely unexpected kind of consciousness for me. Nothing I had ever studied prepared me for its possibility. It was stranger than getting sucked up into a UFO while strolling through the park.

It was probably the single most amazing experience of my life.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraDo you mean you are the most awake person, form a solpsistic position? Like you are the only one there in the first place or do you mean it like you really mean it?

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo GuraDo you mean you are the most awake person, form a solpsistic position? Like you are the only one there in the first place or do you mean it like you really mean it?

I don't know what you mean.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what you mean.

I feel like,  you sometimes use solpsism to paly on us with words. Like , you say, I am the most awake person on earth. Do you mean this statement, like really? or do you mean I am all alone and I am the only one that can awaken? 

On 06/10/2022 at 10:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

I am the first human who has ever discovered it.

This I highly doubt.  I don't see anything unique about such an experience, it's just extremely extremely rare.  You may want to read Robert Monroe's books to get an idea of the kinds of existences that are out there.

But I look forward to a clearer explanation of this experience.  Clearly something profound.

On 06/10/2022 at 10:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

This alien has set its life purpose to be the metaphysical embodiment of divine Playfulness, Quirkiness, and Weirdness. Imagine if playfulness, quirkiness, and weird could somehow be made absolutes

I've talked about this before.  It's "a" god, like from any polytheistic religion.  Not "the" god, but the manifestation of eternal/divine qualities which can be considered as a God.

Questions for @Leo Gura:

1. Why a mouse? Is this just your human mind's interpretation of its form?  Is "mouse" just the closest translation you have of it?  Is it a mouse in terms of size / importance / place in food chain or what?
  2. You've said before that the reason for our ordinary human existence is that we'd quickly get bored of having everything we want.  However, you say:  "The immense delight that it takes in moving its body is matched by an immense delight in its own linguistic and mental gymnastics", which kinda sounds like it's having an orgasm every time it turns its neck an inch.  Doesn't this contradict what you were saying before?  Why wouldn't it get bored of moving its body?  If it doesn't get bored of this, then why don't we all just kill ourselves and join it in this endeavour?  Why don't we all just move our bodies for all eternity?
  3. Did you get a sense for other such aliens?  Were you able to become other aliens, even for a moment?

4. Did you find any answers to questions you have here as a human?  Be it about aliens on Earth or reality in general?

5. What caused this experience to happen in the first place?

On 07/10/2022 at 1:17 AM, AtheisticNonduality said:

I wrote a book, as @Carl-Richard and @thisintegrated already know. A massive portion of it is dedicated to exploring the trickster archetype, but in its demonic forms.

What is this trickster stuff you talk about and why are you interested in it?

Edited by thisintegrated

I will just say this: I know where you're coming from, Leo, from personal experience. You have to discard all authority except your own. Ultimately you ARE the only that can understand reality. All teachings are imaginary.

The only purpose of all the teachings one beliefs in is to prevent one from realizing Truth.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

On 10/7/2022 at 2:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

My ideas come across just fine to those who are open to hear them.

can confirm

It's Love.

This experience I had blew yours out of the water: last night, I dreamt I owned a pet rat and a kitten, and I had to run around and try really hard to keep the cat from killing the rat.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This experience I had blew yours out of the water: last night, I dreamt I owned a pet rat and a kitten, and I had to run around and try really hard to keep the cat from killing the rat.

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Carl-Richard You still haven't dreamt of Aksnes??

No :)

14 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

xD

If we are engaging in a dream-measuring contest, I had a wet dream last night! I have them every couple of nights and it gets a bit annoying sometimes. Maybe my subconscious is compensating for my hermetic lifestyle…

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're in a comfy dream now. No one is forcing you to leave it. You can dream as long as you want.

why is consciousness so complicated.. i dont want to be alone, but i want everything to be blissful love, and never experience unpleasant states as well. even if i chose to stay asleep, isnt it impossible to orbit infinity forever, considering some ineluctable critical mass of awareness will eventually collapse all dualities? im probably just a fool

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality is INFINITY. INFINITY contains many strange infinite regresses within it. It's like an infinite fractal of consciousness.

this is clearly strange. is your experience of infinity going to be the same as mine, or any perspective having woken up deep enough? does absolute infinity even exist? i dont understand why this newfound state was not already discovered through awareness of infinity on prior sessions. if consciousness is an infinite regress, arent we in the blind, no matter what?

@AtheisticNonduality It is not a Ku Klux Dog! It’s an angel from David Lynch’s Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. I have been loving his work recently, it is a wonderful blend of deep compassion and mysticism. Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire are such a fascinating mixture of traumatic and transcendent.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You've been watching too many Tom & Jerry cartoons bro.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You've been watching too many Tom & Jerry cartoons bro.

Touché.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 10/8/2022 at 11:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

You guys can barely handle a little mouse action :P

@Leo Gura If you want your audience to grow with you, you have to give us the benefit of the doubt. Some of us are trying to be radically open-minded, you shouldn't let the close minded folks dictate what you do and don't teach/share.