Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, KH2 said:

And what if he really IS the most awakened being in the universe? It's not like you can prove otherwise.

Anyone who is energy sensitive can look at Leo and see what's really going on inside him. And compare his energy to that of other spiritual teachers.

You can say that you're the most awake human being but your energy will tel the truth.

It is clear to me that Leo is still suffering and seeking. He hasn't even had a basic legit awakening.

wonderful. when it seemed that you had reached the end and from now on there was only repetition, it turns out that it is a new beginning. I am very happy to see your trajectory, it is very inspiring

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Well, that's the thing. I can't really hang on your forum anymore because it comes off as unintelligent in many way to oppose your POV, as its leader. I can't be myself in this environment, without feeling it's painful on both side.

I suppose it's just an incompatibility case. But you theoretically want to make sure there is enough different POV so you don't end up in an echo chamber. ?‍♀️

Yes, that's the challenge of this situation.

On the one hand I must allow for diversity of opinion and perspective. I have no interest in being a tyrant here. On the other hand I cannot allow people to run wild with ideas about Awakening/Consciousness/God which I know are untrue. Which makes for a challenging balancing act.

In the end you have to decide whether you trust my leadership or not. Ultimately this issue is not avoidable. You can't really follow a set of teachings if you fundamentally disagree with the creator of those teachings or you think he's leading you in the wrong direction. You can't sign up for a meditation retreat and then also hold that the guy who organized the retreat is deluded and wrong about the most fundamental of things.

If you think that I am fundamentally wrong about Awakening/Consciousness/God, then don't waste your time playing games with me. Go be with a teacher or community where your views align. Don't waste time. Do whatever you feel you need to wake up and get closer to Truth/God. There is no use hanging around here struggling against me. I am here because I cannot leave this place without shutting the whole thing down. You, on the other hand, can find any number of spiritual communities which will fit your values and worldview if this one does not.

There is no point in following a spiritual leader who you do not respect. If you truly believe that I'm bullshitting you, then you shouldn't follow me and you shouldn't be here.

The reason I kick some people off this forum is when I see that they clearly do not respect my leadership but stick around here just to play games and argue. This is a waste of time and energy so eventually I will kick such people out. Not only for my sake, but for theirs. Do not waste your time in unproductive argumentation. The goal is not to argue, it's to increase consciousness.

I teach very radical things which are not for most people. My teachings do not align with many conventional, happy-go-lucky spiritual schools which seek to be noncontroversial, nonconfrontational, and "all-accepting". I am not spiritually "all-accepting". There are worse and better ways to do spirituality.

Traditionally the way this worked is, you find a guru who you deeply respect, and then you follow his leadership. And if you think you know better than him, then he cannot be your guru. Now, I don't really consider myself anyone's guru. I don't want to be your guru. I want you to think for yourself. But some baseline of respect for my authority is necessary because what I do is lead people to consciousness. And I think I do a decent job of it. If you disagree, then don't interact with me. It's that simple. I am not going to waste time on people who do not want my leadership when there are thousands of other people who want it. We are not on the same level. I am in a leadership position. You are free to reject my leadership. But then we have no more business talking because I am certainly not going to be following you. Nothing personal. I wouldn't follow the Buddha himself.

I teach things that nobody else teaches. It's up to you to decide whether you want such teachings.

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura it is your responsibility as a leader to be aware, conscious of the impact your modelling and language has on others.

And then reflect on whether that's the impact you are committed to have on this planet. If so, that's fine. If not, your intention and your impact as miss aligned.

As a leader who is more conscious, while you can, cause is a choice/ at a certain point in your development you might want to stop excusing yourself as like " well If you don't like how I speak to you l, then go" type of answers.

You are operating from a context of : I'll say whatever I want, and how others take that, makes them feel or receive it, it's on them and only they responsability"

I do take responsibility for what I say.

In this case the issue isn't one of my word choice, it's more fundamental. Even if I chose my words to be the sweetest ones possible, the core issue would remain: people here who think they understand Awakening/Consciousness/God, but actually don't. And there's no nice way to tell them that. They will fight it tooth and nail because that's how the illusion is maintained. But at the same time I cannot sit by and allow such misinformation to flourish on a platform that I am responsible for.

This does not mean that I cannot be sweeter or kinder. I can make improvements there. But my core positions on the nature of Truth/God/Love/Awakening/Consciousness -- this is not negotiable for me, I am very certain about these things after all the work I've done, and I have a low tolerance for spiritual bullshit. It's very clear to me when spiritual people do not know what they're talking about but have convinced themselves that they do. Of course you can always claim that I am wrong/deluded. In which case we just have a fundamental disagreement which will never be resolved through talk. In which case, go do it your way. But don't waste time arguing with me, trying to convince me of something. No human is every going to change my positions on Consciousness. Because all of my positions on Consciousness from this point on can only be grounded in my personal experience, not anything human. No amount of talking with any human will ever reveal to you the true nature of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, axiom said:

What most of you are not getting here is that Leo has awakened to Troll Consciousness ;)

It is not troll consciousness. It is Mickey Mouse consciousness.

leo quirky.png

In Tate we trust

35 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura it is your responsibility as a leader to be aware, conscious of the impact your modelling and language has on others.

And then reflect on whether that's the impact you are committed to have on this planet. If so, that's fine. If not, your intention and your impact as miss aligned.

As a leader who is more conscious, while you can, cause is a choice/ at a certain point in your development you might want to stop excusing yourself as like " well If you don't like how I speak to you l, then go" type of answers.

You are operating from a context of : I'll say whatever I want, and how others take that, makes them feel or receive it, it's on them and only they responsability"

While there is truth to that.

You are also releasing your responsibility and therefore the power you have to make a greater impact and lead others. 

You only lead through what you model through your being not necessarily your words.

So ask yourself whether that's the impact you are committed to having?

You spoke like a British guy. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is not troll consciousness. It is Mickey Mouse consciousness.

leo quirky.png

Mickey Gura. 

:)@Vibroverse right now he is Earthy Leo. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

On the one hand I must allow for diversity of opinion and perspective. I have no interest in being a tyrant here. On the other hand I cannot allow people to run wild with ideas about Awakening/Consciousness/God which I know are untrue. Which makes for a challenging balancing act.

In the end you have to decide whether you trust my leadership or not. Ultimately this issue is not avoidable. You can't really follow a set of teachings if you fundamentally disagree with the creator of those teachings or you think he's leading you in the wrong direction. You can't sign up for a meditation retreat and then also hold that the guy who organized the retreat is deluded and wrong about the most fundamental of things.

If you think that I am fundamentally wrong about Awakening/Consciousness/God, then don't waste your time playing games with me. Go be with a teacher or community where your views align. Don't waste time. Do whatever you feel you need to wake up and get closer to Truth/God. There is no use hanging around here struggling against me. I am here because I cannot leave this place without shutting the whole thing down. You, on the other hand, can find any number of spiritual communities which will fit your values and worldview if this one does not.

There is no point in following a spiritual leader who you do not respect. If you truly believe that I'm bullshitting you, then you shouldn't follow me and you shouldn't be here.

The reason I kick some people off this forum is when I see that they clearly do not respect my leadership but stick around here just to play games and argue. This is a waste of time and energy so eventually I will kick such people out. Not only for my sake, but for theirs. Do not waste your time in unproductive argumentation. The goal is not to argue, it's to increase consciousness.

I teach very radical things which are not for most people. My teachings do not align with many conventional, happy-go-lucky spiritual schools which seek to be noncontroversial, nonconfrontational, and "all-accepting". I am not spiritually "all-accepting". There are worse and better ways to do spirituality.

I do take responsibility for what I say.

In this case the issue isn't one of my word choice, it's more fundamental. Even if I chose my words to be the sweetest ones possible, the core issue would remain: people here who think they understand Awakening/Consciousness/God, but actually don't. And there's no nice way to tell them that. They will fight it tooth and nail because that's how the illusion is maintained. But at the same time I cannot sit by and allow such misinformation to flourish on a platform that I am responsible for.

This does not mean that I cannot be sweeter or kinder. I can make improvements there. But my core positions on the nature of Truth/God/Love/Awakening/Consciousness -- this is not negotiable for me, I am very certain about these things after all the work I've done, and I have a low tolerance for spiritual bullshit. It's very clear to me when spiritual people do not know what they're talking about but have convinced themselves that they do. Of course you can always claim that I am wrong/deluded. In which case we just have a fundamental disagreement which will never be resolved through talk. In which case, go do it your way. But don't waste time arguing with me, trying to convince me of something. No human is every going to change my positions on Consciousness. Because all of my positions on Consciousness from this point on can only be grounded in my personal experience, not anything human. No amount of talking with any human will ever reveal to you the true nature of Consciousness.

@Leo Gura I hear you Leo and I know where you are coming from. This is not a easy challenge or situation to be with. You are holding a lot and that demands powerful leadership and responsability.

And I'm sure many here who are open and willing to learn will benefit from feeling more of your heart and meeting them where they are at.❤️

I see you working on increasing both your capacity to let the world feel more of your heart and taking an assertive position in certain matters.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

On the one hand I must allow for diversity of opinion and perspective. On the other hand I cannot allow people to run wild with ideas about awakening/consciousness/God which I know are untrue. Which makes for a challenging balancing act.

In the end you have to decide whether you trust my leadership or not. Ultimately this issue is not avoidable. You can't really follow a set of teachings if you fundamentally disagree with the creator of those teachings or you think he's leading you in the wrong direction.

If you think that I am fundamentally wrong about awakening/consciousness/God, then don't waste your time playing games with me. Go be with a teacher or community where your views align. Don't waste time. Do whatever you feel you need to wake up and get closer to Truth/God. There is no use hanging around here struggling against me. I am here because I cannot leave this place without shutting the whole thing down. You, on the other hand, can find any number of spiritual communities which will fit your values and worldview if this one does not.

The reason I kick some people off this forum is when I see that they clearly do not respect my leadership but stick around here just to play games and argue. This is a waste of time and energy so eventually I will kick such people out. Not only for my sake, but for theirs.

Is there room for people who are willing to give you credits when it's due, but do not see you as 'the most awaken person there is' in this case, then?

The problem for me is more a question of positioning. I can't follow your leadership because this frame you are setting comes off as absurd to me. And it's not that I do not respect you as a person. I do respect you. If I felt you were 'the most awaken person' there was I would have no problem following your leadership, but I don't. Also, there is nothing personal there. I would probably just never follow anyone who would label themselves, or behave as such they are.

I used to 'follow you', because the term of the deal was different. There used to be a a lot of room for people who would just follow 'Leo' and take as hypothesis his insights and demonstrations.

No particular games are being played there. I don't find this situation funny. I'm not being against you for fun. My thoughts on the matter is that someone who's running a big community like yours, and has a successful Youtube channel can be pretty much caught into a difficult situation where its ego becomes inflated. The wise response would not be to engage in a joust, but try to avoid that joust so this person do not get defensive.

At the end of the day, you decide whether people who do not see you 'as the most awaken person there is' cause a leadership issue that is incompatible with your teachings. You are in a relationship with this whole forum, as you say, and it's a dynamic that will be at the bottom of many interaction you'll have there.

It is true that I can leave the forum anytime. Which is why I post rarely nowadays. I also do not resonate with part of its energy much anymore as of now. I also don't really see the point in hanging on a forum where the ban hammer limits my voice like a Damocles sword. But I think I have said what I needed to say. Not sure for all of these reasons listed above if it's worth posting. As long as this will be the frame, I suppose I better use my time differently, indeed.

48 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Is there room for people who are willing to give you credits when it's due, but do not see you as 'the most awaken person there is' in this case, then?

Maybe. That's a grey area. Really depends on how cynical, closedminded, and stubborn you act.

The problem for me is more a question of positioning.

You don't have to accept me as most awake. There's no way you could know that anyway.

Just be here to learn new things. That's mostly want I want from people. Stop resisting and be genuinely interested in learning. It's quite easy to tell, just energetically, who here is serious about learning about consciousness and who is not. Serious people ask high quality questions rather than acting snarky or trying to get into debates.

No particular games are being played there.

Or so you believe.

It is true that I can leave the forum anytime. Which is why I post rarely nowadays. I also do not resonate with part of its energy much anymore as of now. I also don't really see the point in hanging on a forum where the ban hammer limits my voice like a Damocles sword. But I think I have said what I needed to say.

You dangled that ban hammer over yourself. I'm not the one who said anything about banning you. You did. Plenty of people disagree with me here who I have not banned. I tolerate quite a bit of bullshit from people here in the name of democracy.

Edited by Leo Gura

Yo, can this dude (mouse) help me with my music?

Also, can you access this dude's consciousness? Looks like I would like to know some stuff from our own Earth's Aliens.

Edited by Applegarden8

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just be here to learn new things. That's mostly want I want from people. Stop resisting and be genuinely interested in learning. It's quite easy to tell, just energetically, who here is serious about learning about consciousness and who is not. Serious people ask high quality questions rather than acting snarky or trying to get into debates.

Yet, with respect to everything other than the pure possibilities of consciousness, you yourself are completely uninterested in anything other than your own beliefs, which then ironically contaminates your teachings about consciousness itself. For example, you recently claimed that “no human has ever become a spiritual trickster”. This is just laughable. Likewise, the fact that the Earth is conscious was commonly understood in all pre-modern human societies, as was the possibility of shape-shifting and adopting animal or superhuman forms of consciousness, but you are so ignorant of human history - except through dumbed down YouTube spirituality or some mediocre “Integral” books which handily reduce the grand complexity of human existence to a few colour-coded stages - that it is all misinterpreted as being some grand new awakening that nobody had ever understood before. Anyone who challenges this is quickly dismissed and if they do so too incessantly will be permanently dismissed!

And since you have drawn such a harsh distinction between consciousness and everything which is merely human, this unstable mixture of advanced spiritual realisations and your own attachments to “petty human bullshit” is destined to become more and more volatile, as we have already seen. This is why I have recently called you “the most awakened bug-man”. While you have attained to advanced states of consciousness, your assumptions about human life are exactly those that one finds among the modern secular materialistic bugman: we are just apes on a rock in space and there is no greater purpose to life than “just enjoy the ride, dude!”

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

23 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Yet, with respect to everything other than the pure possibilities of consciousness, you yourself are completely uninterested in anything other than your own beliefs, which then ironically contaminates your teachings about consciousness itself.

I'm mostly uninterested in human ideas, because I try to ground all my understanding now in direct experience.

What would contaminate my teachings is ingesting a bunch of spiritual beliefs from hearsay.

I'm not interested in beliefs at all. I'm interested in advanced awakenings of my own. That's what I report. I don't sit around concocting belief systems or even studying belief systems. Whether my discoveries align with someone's belief systems makes no difference to me.

For example, you recently claimed that “no human has ever become a spiritual trickster”. This is just laughable.

That's not what I said and you take what I said out of context. Of course people have played all sorts of trickster roles. It's just not something you commonly see in nondual teachers.

You guys take me way too literally. Only a fool reads spiritual communications strictly literally.

Likewise, the fact that the Earth is conscious was commonly understood in all pre-modern human societies

Don't start acting like the things I recently started talking about are part of any kind of mainstream spiritual teaching.

What some ancient civilization believed 10000 years ago is none of my concern. What I'm concerned about is what is commonly taught today among all the spiritual stuff I've seen and read.

If some spiritual experience is news to me, after all the studying I've done, it will be news to 99.99999% of people.

Half the people on this forum think I'm insane just for talking about these experiences, and then you come along and accuse me of just stating obvious stuff that's all been commonly understood. Maybe try getting a read of the room.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm mostly uninterested in human ideas, because I try to ground all my understanding now in direct experience.

What some ancient civilization believed 10000 years ago is none of my concern. What I'm concerned about is what is common taught today amoug all the spiritual stuff I've seen and read.

I understand that you seek to ground everything in your own direct experience and throw off the false authority of contemporary spiritual teachers. In the end even the Buddha told his followers to be a light unto themselves! All that I am objecting to is the way that this is framed as though anything other than your own direct experience is sheer nonsense. Just because you claim to have arrived at a point in which any external teaching is no longer of any use, that doesn’t invalidate their relative value.

What is more enlightening: TYT or the Corpus Hermeticum?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't start acting like the things I recently started talking about are part of any kind of mainstream spiritual teaching.

Not are, were! We live in the ashes of human civilisation. Boasting that you are the most awakened man alive in 2022 is like being proud of being the tallest man at a midget meet-up club! The bar is set so low…

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

@Leo Gura when you came into contact with this alien consciousness was it with your eyes open or closed?

In Tate we trust

@Leo Gura From what I feel like, when one explores too much into the deep end of anything they die. How did you not..

Oh you are already dead.. I didn't think of that possibility.. :)

Edited by Frosty97

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

1 hour ago, Oeaohoo said:

All that I am objecting to is the way that this is framed as though anything other than your own direct experience is sheer nonsense. Just because you claim to have arrived at a point in which any external teaching is no longer of any use, that doesn’t invalidate their relative value.

I of course acknowledge that spiritual teachings have their relative use.

But in order to reach the levels of consciousness that I now reach, I had to throw it all away. Perhaps I go a bit overboard with this as I have to over-correct. In my own mind had to reject the notion that anyone at all is Awake but me. This may sound arrogant from your POV, but it was absolutely necessary for me to do this to break free of the illusion of other.

Not are, were! We live in the ashes of human civilisation. Boasting that you are the most awakened man alive in 2022 is like being proud of being the tallest man at a midget meet-up club! The bar is set so low…

You have no idea what ancient civilizations were conscious of. It's all speculation. And also simply irrelevant to your consciousness now.

And the levels of consciousness I reached are unaffected by any ancient civilization. I am literally talking about how to become the most conscious thing in existence. Nothing can be more conscious than you. Because there will only be you. There won't exist any civilization when you are this conscious. All of mankind will just be a figment of your mind.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura when you came into contact with this alien consciousness was it with your eyes open or closed?

Open.

I didn't come into contact with it. I recognized that I was an alien.

37 minutes ago, Frosty97 said:

@Leo Gura From what I feel like, when one explores too much into the deep end of anything they die. How did you not..

I came pretty close.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In my own mind had to reject the notion that anyone at all is Awake but me.

Interesting. It makes sense when reality literally inverts and you realize nothing is external to you. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 10/6/2022 at 11:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

But it gets weirder! This alien mouse isn't just doing this dance at the physical level with its body, it's simutaneously doing it at the emotional, mental, and spiritual level.

What was the emotional level like? Could you elaborate some more here? Did you experience some "alien" emotions?