Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Consilience said:

This path of Actualized.org is like saying the goal is to keep having more and more realistic dreams, rather than waking up and getting out of bed.

So what you're saying effectively, is that Leo and the forum have made substantial breakthroughs, as dreaming is very good.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

34 minutes ago, Consilience said:

This path of Actualized.org is like saying the goal is to keep having more and more realistic dreams, rather than waking up and getting out of bed.

Not true at all.

I have told you guys many times about complete Awakening. But that's not the only thing I will be teaching or talking about. Don't put me in a box.

I'm not gonna be saying the same shit over and over again forever. I move on to new topics. I expect you to already get the old topics.

I can show you how to Awaken so completely that it will kill your human body. But none of you here are mature enough to handle that, so I don't even teach it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I can show you how to Awaken so completely that it will kill your human body. But none of you here are mature enough to handle that, so I don't even teach it.

@Leo GuraWhat makes you think that no one is mature enough to handle it? Seems like a biased generalization.

22 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

@Leo GuraWhat makes you think that no one is mature enough to handle it? Seems like a biased generalization.

You guys can barely handle a little mouse action :P

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura you  could try to make a visual representation of this alien hyper intelligence with A.I 

No, it's not a visual thing.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's not a visual thing.

Have you ever found practical uses for your infinite intelligence? Tesla had also access to this intelligence and he discovered electricity. Afterward the light bulb was invented. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

You are not the most awakened being there is. It comes off pretty painful to see you insist on it, from posts to posts, when what is happening is a clear case of an ego co-opting awakening/ and intellectual insights as a way to strengthen itself. It's pretty basic, and easy to spot from an outside perspective. I suppose since it's not necessarily the nicest thing to point at, and that when someone slack off from your gravity pool there is no more strong feeling one need to 'do something about it', it's rare that it's being told to you. But lately, your situation comes off as very bad, and I would highly recommend you to seek some help, before you keep sinking more and more into delusion.

Now I already know, I'm going to be threatened, belittled, told I am not awake enough, not smart enough and all the likes. But that reaction is exactly what makes me know you are not the real deal. Love, gentleness, kindness, and respect is quite foreign to you (as of 2022, you used to be a cool guy), and your forum looks like a 'spiritual' BDSM studio where you followers enjoy you pouring melted wax on their low-self esteem wounds.

If you want to connect with the unconditional love that is so longed for and talked about, you might want to start to incarnate it. You are totally bereft of it. Hence your obsession with the idea of it, and your constant need for superiority. It's the infamous zero sum game mentality, all over again. A need for superiority on the Buddha, Tolle, Ken Wilber and obviously, your followers. Seeing anyone doing better than you is a threat to your sense of self. What a Guru!

By the way, I know you've been itching to ban my account for a while. If you feel like burning the witch, feel free to do so. I suppose stating the obvious has this cost. ;)

10 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

By the way, I know you've been itching to ban my account for a while.

You sure would like that to prove your case.

Unfortunately for you I'm not so insecure about whether you believe me or not.

I don't ban people just because they disagree with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You sure would like that to prove your case.

Unfortunately for you I'm not so insecure about whether you believe me or not.

It was obviously a witchy trick.

A reversal psychology game theory spell. :D

@Etherial Cat Keep playing your games.

Meanwhile don't kid yourself. You've got a lot of awakening left to do and your fave gurus will not help you achieve it because they themselves don't have it.

All I'm here to tell you is that your spirituality is a sophisticated game. But none of that is fooling me.

Nothing personal.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Etherial Cat Keep playing your games.

Meanwhile don't kid yourself. You've got a lot of awakening left to do and your fave gurus will not help you achieve it.

This is exactly what I am talking about.

It's not empowering, it's not loving, it's not kind. It's a 'I am better than you' disguised as help, preying on the fear someone cannot get enlightened and thus get rid of its suffering alone, without your guidance.

I'm over that. You helped me a lot, but this type of mentor/student dynamic is not how one gets awaken. It's bad for me, and bad for you.

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

This is exactly what I am talking about.

It's not empowering, it's not loving, it's not kind. It's a 'I am better than you' disguised as help, preying on the fear someone cannot get enlightened and thus get rid of its suffering alone, without your guidance.

I'm over that. You helped me a lot, but this type of mentor/student dynamic is not how one gets awaken. It's bad for me, and bad for you.

As I told you, you're playing games. And none of this is personal.

If you're gonna be on this forum, I will tell you when you are not Awake. And if you find that unloving and disrespectful, you're not gonna like being here. It's not about being better than you.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, KH2 said:

And what if he really IS the most awakened being in the universe? It's not like you can prove otherwise.

My inner authority tells me it's not. I've proven it to myself.

I'm not interested in convincing anyone I am right about it. Everyone needs to do its own work.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Pyschonautism ≠ Awakeism

Lost in content.

Lost like a mouse in maze.

Don't even get started with me. You don't know what Awakening is yet.

Notice something: all you guys here who think you're advanced and humble, you're actually extremely arrogant. More arrogant than me. You just hide it under a veneer of spiritual humility. Don't think for one minute that that's fooling me. That will fool your Buddhist gurus, because they play the same game, but it won't fool me.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're gonna be on this forum, I will tell you when you are not Awake. And if you find that unloving and disrespectful, you're not gonna like being here. It's not about being better than you.

Well, that's the thing. I can't really hang on your forum anymore because it comes off as unintelligent in many way to oppose your POV, as its leader. I can't be myself in this environment, without feeling it's painful on both side.

I suppose it's just an incompatibility case. But you theoretically want to make sure there is enough different POV so you don't end up in an echo chamber. ?‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura it is your responsibility as a leader to be aware, conscious of the impact your modelling and language has on others.

And then reflect on whether that's the impact you are committed to have on this planet. If so, that's fine. If not, your intention and your impact as miss aligned.

As a leader who is more conscious, while you can, cause is a choice/ at a certain point in your development you might want to stop excusing yourself as like " well If you don't like how I speak to you l, then go" type of answers.

You are operating from a context of : I'll say whatever I want, and how others take that, makes them feel or receive it, it's on them and only they responsability"

While there is truth to that.

You are also releasing your responsibility and therefore the power you have to make a greater impact and lead others. 

You only lead through what you model through your being not necessarily your words.

So ask yourself whether that's the impact you are committed to having?

What most of you are not getting here is that Leo has awakened to Troll Consciousness ;)

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Pyschonautism ≠ Awakeism

Lost in content.

Lost like a mouse in maze.

I went through an Ayahuasca ceremony a few weeks ago. While my mind and body experienced different states/perspectives, my awareness didn't budge. Consciousness doesn't increase or decrease on psychedelics. Consciousness is already perfect as it is. 

Psychedelics act on the mind/body level. They make them interact differently with awareness, be more transparent, hence the insights.

Anyway, that's my take on it. I think that is also what Ralston says.