Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That means you misunderstood what the work is about. What is the teaching doing in your mind and not your body? It's about integration, implicit learning, inarticulate wisdom.

Cute human

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Cute human

Cute mouse ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

46 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

leo quirky.png

I was waiting for this ahaha

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I think Dzogchen is the best human teaching 

Suzuki's maxim, “Zen mind, Beginner's mind”.

2) I've simply exhausted all the standard spiritual stuff, so I was ready to find new things.

You haven't even started with the standard spiritual stuff, you silly mouse.

55 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Problem with Connor Murphy was, that he was extremely irresponsible and childish with it. While Leo always could separate his awakenings from his every day life, Murphy seemed completely lost, letting his physique, house, youtube channel and bank account rot away. Leo realizes the importance of survival, however imaginary it is.

Connor went from being a bodybuilding narcisistic meathead gymbro, to a full blown 24/7 ayahuasca addict. That's a recipe for disaster.

You've been indulging in 4chan /x/ type fantasy through the thread. None of this is serious truth or anything with any substance. It's magick stuff. Tarot, astrology, etcetera.

Leo's trip by the way sounds like if Salvia involved animals rather than objects. Especially the glossalia (speaking in tongues). I spoke in tongues on Salvia often. It is curious that I recognize other people's "Salvia" trip words. Certain nonsense words have a Salvia vibe. And certain objects like tactile paving and hammers...

I think the reason is the same as why many people try to smoke imaginary cigarettes on Datura (even non smokers). I think the pathways in the mind are activated in a certain spread which aligns with specific phenomena. DMT has jester clowns for example.

None of this is of any "spiritual" substantiality. It's like fun and games. People wanting to "harness InFiNiTe CoNsCiOuSnEsS!!!" to manifest things and perform magick are in for major disappointment or delusion.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This generates some truly new states of consciousness.

Hybrid states? No partitions?

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't think so.

That means you misunderstood what the work is about. What is the teaching doing in your mind and not your body? You didn't master riding the bike, only read a lot about biking. It's about implicit learning, inarticulate wisdom, integration.

Yep. 

Watching this spiral out of control has been such a teaching. 

If anyone thinks they understand Buddhism without thousands of hours of meditation, really 10,000+ minimum, they’re completely deluded. Trying to understand Buddhism without traveling into the subtlety of the sober mind is going fail. Hence the steaming pile of shit we see unfolding with Alien consciousness and Earth consciousness. Which btw, are super cool and have profound implications for the nature of consciousness and reality, but nothing to do with Enlightenment other than they obscure the deepest truth when clung to like Leo is doing. The clinging, that is the stench, that is the hubris and self deception in action, that is the Devil. 

Buddhism is not the truth, it is a path to the truth and not only path. There is Advaita, Christianity, Sufism, etc. Truth transcends all of it and a real Buddhist understands this. However, Buddhism teaches more than a path to the Absolute, so there is more. Many Buddhists do get lost in the weeds, and many turn Buddhism into the goal, not recognizing the goal is beyond Buddhism. But this has nothing to do with Buddhism, only the seeker’s misunderstanding or in this case, the skeptics.

Once one crosses the shore, there is no need to carry the boat on one’s back. 

23 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Hence the steaming pile of shit we see unfolding with Alien consciousness and Earth consciousness.

Exactly why I rejected Buddhism.

You demonstrate denial and arrogance masquearding as wisdom and humility.

You have no idea what consciousness is capable of. Because you've been brainwashed with Buddhist ideas of what is proper and valid.

You will only see what the Buddhist paradigm allows you to see. Hence you are stuck in a Buddhist paradigm lock. Until you wise up.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Exactly why I rejected Buddhism.

You demonstrate pure denial and arrogance masquearding as wisdom and humility.

You have no idea what consciousness is capable of. Because you've been brainwashed with Buddhist ideas of what is proper and valid.

Nothing about your experience is invalid. The actuality and ontological implications of your experience aren‘t invalid either. The metaphysical ranking you’re giving them though, the importance you’re giving them, is a distraction and based on what you’re saying, false. This falshood is not to say they’re invalid or not real. The meaning is false. Thinking this is anything other than more mind and somehow higher than God or beyond God is false. 

Chasing these altered states will only lead to misery when you understand impermanence and the ruthless, relentless torrent of rebirth and as much as you’d love to distract yourself from, suffering. This Leo character is a fraction, a fiction, a pure fantasy to Truth. Know what you really are, and a dancing alien mouse or burning alive in full lotus can’t touch you. The work or lack thereof you do in this life has real consequences my friend. Tread carefully.

22 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Nothing about your experience is invalid. The actuality and ontological implications of your experience aren‘t invalid either. The metaphysical ranking you’re giving them though, the importance you’re giving them, is a distraction and based on what you’re saying, false. This falshood is not to say they’re invalid or not real. The meaning is false. Thinking this is anything other than more mind and somehow higher than God or beyond God is false. 

I never said they were higher than God. They ARE God, since everything is God.

Chasing these altered states will only lead to misery

I am not chasing altered states. I am exploring the limits of consciousness because I have already reached Absolute Infinity. If I became any more conscious, I'd pretty much be dead.

What you really are is INFINITY. Nothing will ever change that.

But the flippant and arrogant manner in which you dismiss states of consciousness is precisely the stench of Buddhism. Your attitude proves my points for me. This is not an attitude with which consciousness can be fully understood because the only way to fully understand consciousness is to experience its furthest extents without judgment.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 10/6/2022 at 2:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

Last night I awoke so radically that I went completely beyond nonduality and all human spiritual teachings. Beyond the classical God.

This is what Im critiquing

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But the flippant and arrogant manner in which you dismiss states of consciousness is precisely the stench of Buddhism. Your attitude proves my points for me. This is not an attitude with which consciousness can be fully understood because the only way to fully understand consciousness is to experience its furthest extents without judgment.

The exact same criticism and rationality applies to your understanding of traditional spirituality.

16 minutes ago, Consilience said:

This is what Im critiquing

There are many levels to God, and the levels you are aware of, the classical levels, are quite low. So my statement stands.

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's the replies man. It's not serious people, they're 4chan paranormal board posters who want to do magic.

I can't be counted among these 4chan posters you reference. In that, I do legitimate supernatural feats, and am aware of other human entities under the same umbrella of practice. Furthermore, in the future, I will endeavor not to accost Leo or anyone else seeking evidence of any powers or abilities they claim to have. And to represent the truthful aspects of your worldview @RMQualtrough to the best of my ability, and do my best to protect you from any material you may find to be offensive.

Nothing whatsoever to do with any form of so-called enlightenment or any sort of historical nondual spiritual teaching.

It's true that many come here seeking advice in supernatural matters, this is not an entirely foolish action. But it should be done with the understanding that Leo's values don't include such practical utilitarianism in everyday life. Or to be more specific, Leo values truth above all else, or at least in the past he has. Now I'm starting to think he values this alien mouse above all else.

For real. I'm not just talking BS.

Perhaps some or even many supernatural claims constitute inaccurate and untruthful information. But on what basis do you reason that all of these accounts, and that would include some I myself have posted on this forum, are inaccurate?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Consilience They are “Beyond” the classic and traditional non-dual schools because he is using radically different, more potent and direct methods. 

All those old systems (especially Buddhism even when compared to Toasim which is much more open) don’t have experiential lineages of what these altered states of psychedelics reveal. 

They are different, and for a practical, grounded, human spirituality there’s lots to be gained from meditation, Buddhist scriptures, Buddhist Qigong etc. But there is an infinite world BEYOND all that traditional stuff. 

Psychedelics offer something you literally CANNOT EVER gain through these ancient systems. 

Evolution is taking place. As it always has been. There is really know “Buddhism” anyway. Just “Buddhism’s?” With the questions mark intended because no one really knows what the Buddha said, did or was. 

But, Buddhism is a systems I deeply respect for my spiritual development. I just know from experience there is spirituality way way way fucking beyond it. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Consilience They are “Beyond” the classic and traditional non-dual schools because he is using radically different, more potent and direct methods. 

Beyond implies above, implies hierarchy. These states are tangental, not beyond. Furthermore, they are wildly less direct if you understand what the goal of traditional spirituality is. The consequences of these indirect, potent methods are wildly misunderstood on this forum. 

All those old systems (especially Buddhism even when compared to Toasim which is much more open) don’t have experiential lineages if what these altered states of psychedelics reveal. 

All the psychedelics reveal is the infinite nature of mind. Im not saying this doesn’t have intrinsic value, or provide a certain unique wisdom as one travels. Similar to how when one travels the world there is a wisdom. 

Lineages recognize the infinity of mind, but recognize there is a Truth beyond the infinite nature of mind that recontextualizes ALL states. Such that any additional, new state whether higher or lower shares the same fundamental essence. This is the true gem of spirituality, finding a peace, recognizing the truth regardless of one’s state. This is what liberates and this is what gives the highest understanding. 

This path of Actualized.org is like saying the goal is to keep having more and more realistic dreams, rather than waking up and getting out of bed.

They are different, and for a practical, grounded, human spirituality there’s lots to be gained from meditation, Buddhist scriptures etc. But there is an infinite world BEYOND all that traditional stuff. 

Of course. And what is the real value of exploring infinity other than to satisfy one’s own curiosity, or truly, to end one’s suffering of the dissatisfaction of the sober state. Buddhism recognizes there is an infinity of mind, and states of consciousness. If you read the texts you’d know this. What Buddhism recognizes is that these states are not the ultimate truth, nor do they resolve any of the existential conundrums of man.

If you want to explore them, great! Explore. There is value there, in the relative world. But when you start shitting on the path to truth and fooling yourself into thinking this exploration is “higher” than enlightenment, you’re fucked and much worse, leading others astray. 

18 minutes ago, Ragib Ashraf said:

I put my money on IV. If so, I totally agree that this shouldn’t be shared publicly. Although we ought not to speculate too much

More dangerous than IV.

I came close to killing myself.

Becoming an alien isn't as easy as you think. You think this is some cute joke, but it ain't.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

More dangerous than IV.

Taking a hot bath filled with LSD????? xD

Just now, Leo Gura said:

More dangerous than IV.

Be careful