Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Mickey's jolly nature hides a deep genius.

It is the trickster archetype. 

In Tate we trust

Leo told Connor Murphy he'd "lost it" for thinking he was a space alien, I'm failing to see any difference whatsoever between Connor Murphy claiming to be a space alien and Leo claiming to be a space alien.

Anyone who had "awakened" would have nothing but the same exact shit to post over and over again. This ITT is all just like, 4chan /x/ tier people. Nothing at all to do with any sort of deep truths at all.

40 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What is the point of saying that when truth can’t be even measured? 

The word “highest” truth is relative when the absolute truth is absolute so the word “high” doesn’t jive. 

There is a highest.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, UpperMaster said:

How does "wanting to" work at that level?

Don't I only want something because I feel a sense of incompleteness. Like if I was absolutley fuckin infinity I'd probably chill for eternity, I'll be hapiest that way no?

Maybe you'll get sick of that.

2 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Leo claiming to be a space alien.

Leo isn't claiming to be a space alien, he's claiming he became a GOD Alien. There's a very substantial difference between these. Furthermore, he isn't claiming that he is that alien now per se, he's merely telling us of an experience he's had in the past, that in all probability he'll go through again in the future. Leo is also not claiming to not be a human being, don't let him telling you things like "people just assume they're human" fool you. He fully understands that as God he's hallucinating his human being self, and that God's hallucinations are absolute truth. Therefore it's true that he's human in accordance with his own words. So unless you're saying that Leo is mentally ill for calling himself human, and we could probably just as easily classify you as mentally ill under the same, you're not making claims that are relevant to any of Leo's claims or statements.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Leo isn't claiming to be a space alien, he's claiming he became a GOD Alien. There's a very substantial difference between these. Furthermore, he isn't claiming that he is that alien now per se, he's merely telling us of an experience he's had in the past, that in all probability he'll go through again in the future. Leo is also not claiming to not be a human being, don't let him telling you things like "people just assume they're human" fool you. He fully understands that as God he's hallucinating his human being self, and that God's hallucinations are absolute truth. Therefore it's true that he's human in accordance with his own words. So unless you're saying that Leo is mentally ill for calling himself human, and we could probably just as easily classify you as mentally ill under the same, you're not making claims that are relevant to any of Leo's claims or statements.

It's the replies man. It's not serious people, they're 4chan paranormal board posters who want to do magic.

For real. I'm not just talking BS. Half the posters just pester Leo to essentially help them perform miracles and magic tricks. It's not serious people on "the path" it's just pure /x/. Nothing whatsoever to do with any form of so-called enlightenment or any sort of historical nondual spiritual teaching.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Please spare me, Buddhist.

Well, I've done countless psychedelics myself. I only use Buddhism as a framework to communicate with people. I have zero attachment for tools I use. All of them are flawed compared to actual insights.

All these truths you've seen apply to this psychedelic session you described to us. Dont assume there is any special wisdom within this experience and doesnt apply here right now as you are looking at this screen.

You are just overly dependent on using the substance. I used to be like you. Just integrate more and if you are on the psychedelic path, it is your style. I'm totally fine with it and I understand why you feel that way. You are just unnecessarily in a state of falsehood and delusion for the remaining 99% of your day.Keep that in mind.

Edited by ardacigin

@ardacigin It's not about the chemical or the meditation technique, it's about how deeply you deconstruct your mind.

@Leo Gura Any insights into why you became aware of this now, when you have asked the same question during previous awakenings? 

13 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Any insights into why you became aware of this now, when you have asked the same question during previous awakenings? 

What same question?

There are 3 main causes:

1) I developed a very powerful new method for taking psychedelics. This generates some truly new states of consciousness.

2) I've simply exhausted all the standard spiritual stuff, so I was ready to find new things.

3) I've worked hard to throw out all human spiritual teachings, so my mind operates completely independently. This is one of the reasons why I trash nonduality and Buddhism so harshly. I had to do that in order to destroy any authority it has in my mind. It was holding me back for years but I was too scared to throw it away. In a sense, I killed the Buddha, pissed on his rotting corpse, and wiped my ass with his orange robe. So now I can really begin spiritual work. This has allowed me to access some truly alien kinds of consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

1) I developed a very powerful new method for taking psychedelics. This generates some truly new states of consciousness.

IV?

I'm sure IV has to be the most powerful, biologically. Fastest uptake, zero filtration, kaboom...

Or intraocular sounds like something you might do lol, right into the eye. I tried that with vodka once, didn't work but oh well.

@RMQualtrough I am not saying because it is truly dangerous.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense, I killed the Buddha, pissed on his rotting corpse, and wiped my ass with his orange robe.

Nice!

@Leo Gura I admire how disciplined you are in deconstructing your mind and beliefs. I've never come across anyone who does it at your level. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In a sense, I killed the Buddha, pissed on his rotting corpse, and wiped my ass with his orange robe.

this sounds so disrespectful, i know what 'kill the buddha' means though, and what you're saying. 

Genesis 27:27-29

10 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I admire how disciplined you are in deconstructing your mind and beliefs. I've never come across anyone who does it at your level. 

What I don't get is if he can deconstruct the mind why can't he deconstruct the mouse?

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

this sounds so disrespectful, i know what 'kill the buddha' means though, and what you're saying. 

Reminds me of what Jed Mckenna said in one of his books:

"I sometimes wonder if I would make a good Zen master— Roshi— but I don’t think so. Or maybe I’d be a great one, depends how you look at it. My emblem would be a graphic depiction of the Buddha’s head lanced on a pike, complete with dripping blood and dangling viscera. The motto beneath the emblem would be DIE! Students would line up outside my door after zazen to come in and tell me their experiences and as soon as the first one opened his mouth I’d start shrieking at the top of my lungs “ You’re not him! You’re not the real guy! You’re the makyo guy! You’re just the dream character!” I’d probably start hitting the student with a stick at this point, which is one of the perks of being a Zen master. “ You’re supposed to be dead! Why aren’t you dead? Why are you coming to see me? You’re the problem! Get out and come back when you’re dead. That’s the guy I want to talk to, not a stupid dream character. Now GET OUT!

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

leo quirky.png

Thank you for this profound visual depiction of awakening

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) I've simply exhausted all the standard spiritual stuff, so I was ready to find new things.

I don't think so.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

3) I've worked hard to throw out all human spiritual teachings, so my mind operates completely independently. This is one of the reasons why I trash nonduality and Buddhism so harshly. I had to do that in order to destroy any authority it has in my mind. It was holding me back for years but I was too scared to throw it away.

That means you misunderstood what the work is about. What is the teaching doing in your mind and not your body? You didn't master riding the bike, only read a lot about biking. It's about implicit learning, inarticulate wisdom, integration.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.