Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

@nuwu

12 hours ago, nuwu said:

i only want a no-effort comfy state lasting as long as one's heart's desire

but even if you have all the love in the void, forever, whats the point if you are alone? the mouse is going too far!

1664219946949220.jpg

@Harsh Bagdia

Everything is explained in this video:

@Leo Gura Cool but now it is time to see all of that was a construct of your mind. No different than sitting on the couch watching TV as a human. Dont ascribe more 'profundity' to this experience. And more importantly, your sense of self didnt 'become' a mouse. You identified and constructed that experience of becoming a mouse.

Any sense of self or locality in space is an illusion your mind generates to function and express itself. Being an object or a sentient/non-sentient being is playing the same 'I' game in the formless realms. This is subtler illusion compared to your human illusion now. But the same illusion nonetheless.

All constructs of this experience you just described is empty of any profound meaning you ascribe to them apart from what your mind decides to ascribe. You've experienced 'bombastic' and intense mind stuff. That wont imbue the rest of your life in wisdom and understanding and you certainly wont be able to bask in its wisdom, explore it further unti you replicate the same experience with the same frame of mind and intentions. (using psychedelics again in this particular case)

Edited by ardacigin

I used to love actualized.org and the pre-psychedelics Leo.

I come back here once in a while to check in and see how much crazier things got. Sometimes I even post something I feel is reasonable to try and challenge the looney toonery stuff.

Now I am just fascinated by the craziness.  What could possibly come next after the God Mouse? 

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

6 minutes ago, mp22 said:

I used to love actualized.org and the pre-psychedelics Leo.

I come back here once in a while to check in and see how much crazier things got. Sometimes I even post something I feel is reasonable to try and challenge the looney toonery stuff.

Now I am just fascinated by the craziness.  What could possibly come next after the God Mouse? 

And here we have a fool.

@thepixelmonk Yeah, it's odd that anyone who already lends merit to mysticism wouldn't be at least partially open-minded to the claims made here. 

I was previously a hardcore secular materialist, so having had experiences that outright prove that paradigm false, it's not a huge stretch to give credence to new ideas that might seem fantastical. 

50 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

And here we have a fool.

I got high a bunch of times and saw all kinds of crazy shit.

Then it went away like it always does and I understood that I had been tripping balls.

Do you ever wonder what happened to the quantum healing and all the other miracles we were promised by God Leo? 

So I'll be the fool and you can stay the fanboy.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. Basically all enlightenment and nondaulity teachings are bullshit fantasies and group-think. None of those people has a clue what consciousness or God is.

Leo, I see you mention this again and again, but the awakening that I’ve seen taught in some select essence buddhism circles, in addition to classical yogic texts and kashmir shaivism is the exact awakening you described in your ‘What Does Awakening Feel Like’ video. I’m talking about the intermediate stage. I am aware that it can go deeper, but if we’re talking about the intermediate stage that you described in that video, then I don’t see a difference. Am I missing something here? Are we looking at different teachers?

I’ve also seen you mention that jhanas don’t lead to awakening, but when one enters Nirvikalpa samadhi, and comes out, the entire cosmic event of reality is realized to be and experienced as the self and nothing else.

From your perspective, do I have a blind spot here? Am I missing something?

Edited by uriel

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Plenty of spiritual teachers deny the validity and importance of psychedelics -- even if they have dabbled in them.

Which teachers ?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My work does not focus on manipulating physical reality with various tricks. Maybe that's possible but it's not something I pursue and I don't know all the intricacies of how that might work.

This is my domain of which you speak, Leo. However I'm still very much the neophyte and young so to speak in my career and practice of the supernatural. But I've had great successes already, some of which I've articulated elsewhere on this forum. And it's blatantly obvious to any and all humans how these kinds of apparently miraculous feats point to the metaphysical truths you teach.

In a certain sense you guys demand way too much of me. As if I am some sort of king of the universe.

Not me, Leo. I recognize you as a human entity, incarnate in the imagination of the absolute who as a human is essentially an intellectual on steroids. A proper psychonaut so to speak, probably one of the most advanced of all psychonauts currently living.

Reality functions in such a twisted and complex way that there are rarely easy answers.

The game would be rather boring it if were simple don't you agree?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

11 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

@Leo Gura do you sense that this alien intelligence was imagining being "Leo"? Or that both the hyperintelligent alien mouse and Leo were just equal expressions of yourself?

No, I became it.

If this mouse is some kind of alchemical bond between absolute weirdness, absolute playfulness and absolute quirkiness, and that is your highest will even in your current state of consciousness, why do you feel you are not that mouse now?

Because I am consciousness locked in human mode.

Or is your highest will to be Leo who is transmuting into this hyperintelligent mouse and making some kind of connection between these?

Not sure

3 hours ago, uriel said:

Leo, I see you mention this again and again, but the awakening that I’ve seen taught in some select essence buddhism circles, in addition to classical yogic texts and kashmir shaivism is the exact awakening you described in your ‘What Does Awakening Feel Like’ video. I’m talking about the intermediate stage. I am aware that it can go deeper, but if we’re talking about the intermediate stage that you described in that video, then I don’t see a difference. Am I missing something here? Are we looking at different teachers?

The lower levels of awakening will of course align with classic nondual teachings for the most part. It's just that there exist much higher levels of awakening which are completely beyond that and which are denied by Buddhists because Buddhism is a limited dogma.

Just as a basic example, many Buddhists will even deny Love and God as legit awakenings. Nevermind the even higher awakenings I've reached.

I’ve also seen you mention that jhanas don’t lead to awakening, but when one enters Nirvikalpa samadhi, and comes out, the entire cosmic event of reality is realized to be and experienced as the self and nothing else.

That's fine, but I am telling you that all of that is a dream within a dream.

From your perspective, do I have a blind spot here? Am I missing something?

You are missing degrees and kinds of awakening that are completely beyond human imagination and which have not been described by any Buddhist.

Buddhism is a dream from which you can awaken. When you do, you will stop taking Buddhism seriously.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, ardacigin said:

@Leo Gura Cool but now it is time to see all of that was a construct of your mind. No different than sitting on the couch watching TV as a human. Dont ascribe more 'profundity' to this experience. And more importantly, your sense of self didnt 'become' a mouse. You identified and constructed that experience of becoming a mouse.

Any sense of self or locality in space is an illusion your mind generates to function and express itself. Being an object or a sentient/non-sentient being is playing the same 'I' game in the formless realms. This is subtler illusion compared to your human illusion now. But the same illusion nonetheless.

All constructs of this experience you just described is empty of any profound meaning you ascribe to them apart from what your mind decides to ascribe. You've experienced 'bombastic' and intense mind stuff. That wont imbue the rest of your life in wisdom and understanding and you certainly wont be able to bask in its wisdom, explore it further unti you replicate the same experience with the same frame of mind and intentions. (using psychedelics again in this particular case)

Please spare me, Buddhist.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's fine, but I am telling you that all of that is a dream within a dream.

Leo, would you mind elaborating on what you mean by this?

5 minutes ago, uriel said:

Leo, would you mind elaborating on what you mean by this?

Imagine you can have a chain of dreams nested within each other, such that if you awaken from one, you are still dreaming.

Buddhism will awaken you from one dream, but not the whole chain of dreaming.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Yeah jhanas are just a nifty little experience, in the grand scheme of things. Not particularly important. Some highly awake people apparently don’t experience them — I can tell they don’t because if they did they’d probably talk about them all the time because they really are quite remarkable and flashy (I mean, it’s basically on-demand maximum bliss which can be tailored to your liking to be either more or less exhilarating; calm; etc) and if there was a way to sell them you’d be the richest person ever (lol believe me I’ve tried).

Edited by The0Self

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

@Leo Gura Yeah jhanas are just a nifty little experience, in the grand scheme of things. Not particularly important. Some highly awake people apparently don’t experience them — I can tell they don’t because if they did they’d probably talk about them all the time because they really are quite remarkable and flashy (I mean, it’s basically on-demand maximum bliss which can be tailored to your liking to be either more or less exhilarating; calm; etc) and if there was a way to sell them you’d be the richest person ever (believe me I’ve tried to find a way lol).

If you knew what death was, you would kill yourself right now to experience it.

I could fully sell you on death. But then people would call me a cult leader.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If you knew what death was, you would kill yourself right now to experience it.

Preaching to the choir brother

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine you can have a chain of dreams nested within each other, such that if you awaken from one, you are still dreaming.

Buddhism will awaken you from one dream, but not the whole chain of dreaming.

@Leo Gura Well then is there a possibility to even awaken for real, as in is there a final dream to awaken? Or is the chain infinite?

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you knew what death was, you would kill yourself right now to experience it ;)

@Leo Gura If death is that good, then why wouldn't you jump to experience it right now?