Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Much of the work we do with Actualized is collapse various distinctions. You should be well familiar with that by now.

@Leo Gura Yes, but I am talking about a change in how reality functions, not just a change in perception. 

Have you achieved a collapse in a distinction yet that resulted in a physical change in your reality? 

I am deeply interested in this topic. You have said that psychedelics allow you access to states where you have control over physical manifestation. But, so far everything I see shows it never creates any permanent change in reality. It always seems to only stay within the mind of the individual. Others don't perceive it. For example, you could take a psychedelic and imagine the walls of your house disappear, but you still won't be able to walk through them. 

If in these states we have control over physical manifestation, why does no one else perceive what the person tripping is experiencing? 

Edited by Matthew85

29 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Yes, but I am talking about a change in how reality functions, not just a change in perception. 

Have you achieved a collapse in a distinction yet that resulted in a physical change in your reality? 

I am deeply interested in this topic. You have said that psychedelics allow you access to states where you have control over physical manifestation. But, so far everything I see shows it never creates any permanent change in reality. It always seems to only stay within the mind of the individual. Others don't perceive it. For example, you could take a psychedelic and imagine the walls of your house disappear, but you still won't be able to walk through them. 

He's answered this a hundred times. Quit obsessing. You're "deeply interested" in a cheat code that gives you higher levels of consciousness without putting in the hard work required of your human existence.

I think the mouse might have something to do with life energy.  When I experienced an alien consciousness and experienced the same childlike, playful, joyful energy my life energy was high.  Life energy is brought about by the unmanifested.  Life energy (Yang)  and the unmanifested (Yin) are two sides of one whole, just like Shakti and Shiva.  There is no Shakti without Shiva and there is no Shiva without Shakti.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

54 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

My work does not focus on manipulating physical reality with various tricks. Maybe that's possible but it's not something I pursue and I don't know all the intricacies of how that might work. You are basically talking about developing siddhis, which is a classic subject but one that I am not experienced in.

In a certain sense you guys demand way too much of me. As if I am some sort of king of the universe.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

My work does not focus on manipulating physical reality with various tricks. Maybe that's possible but it's not something I pursue.

@Leo Gura I respect that. I am more interested in revealing deeper understanding of how the layers of reality are functioning. There seems to be a lot of potential there. 

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I respect that. I am more interested in revealing deeper understanding of how the layers of reality are functioning. There seems to be a lot of potential there. 

Yeah, well, that's basically what all of science boils down to.

Reality functions in such a twisted and complex way that there are rarely easy answers.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I don't mean to demand too much from you. I certainly don't expect you to have all the answers.

I greatly appreciate you Leo and your willingness to share your very personal journey publicly.

Love you!

@Leo Gura perhaps there's a reason that you dreamt up a mouse that was playful, quirky, and weird. Those seem like very specific characteristics. Maybe you should work on emboydying those characteristics as Leo and see what comes from it. Be more playful in your videos and have more fun, let the mouse in you shine.

2 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

perhaps there's a reason that you dreamt up a mouse that was playful, quirky, and weird.

Of course there is a reason. The same reason I dream of fucking hot girls and not chimpanzees.

It's my own fantasy.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura fair enough, we are all living in our own fantasies.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course there is a reason. The same reason I dream of fucking hot girls and not chimpanzees.

It's my own fantasy.

Edited by Twinstar

7 minutes ago, Twinstar said:

fair enough, we are all living in our own fantasies.

Now you're talkin' ;)

ice-age-scrat.gif

Edited by Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, that's basically what all of science boils down to.

@Leo Gura Unfortunately science will never reveal the answers I am seeking. 

10 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Unfortunately science will never reveal the answers I am seeking. 

@Matthew85 Depends on the science you do. At its roots, science is about seeking understanding. Whether you do that through physics, psychedelics, or some obscure method, it's up to you. Modern day science being done in labs is not the only science out there.

Edited by Twinstar

@Ragib Ashraf It took me some 300 awakenings to get to this.

Don't expect it to come fast or easy.

And it's not just the chemicals, even more important is how you go about deconstructing your mind.

You can have bombastic awakening if you work towards it.

Edited by Leo Gura

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can have bombastic awakening if you work towards it.

@Leo Gura Boombastic? 

Edited by Swarnim

@Leo Gura do you sense that this alien intelligence was imagining being "Leo"? Or that both the hyperintelligent alien mouse and Leo were just equal expressions of yourself?

If this mouse is some kind of alchemical bond between absolute weirdness, absolute playfulness and absolute quirkiness, and that is your highest will even in your current state of consciousness, why do you feel you are not that mouse now?

Or is your highest will to be Leo who is transmuting into this hyperintelligent mouse and making some kind of connection between these?

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

A music video that captures the spirit of @Leo Gura's trip report as a kangaroo-rat (w/ less DMT ofc)

Edited by tuku747

59 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

A music video that captures the spirit of @Leo Gura's trip report as a kangaroo-rat (w/ less DMT ofc)

❤️