Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Normally that’s no big deal but it is when you’re making claims like that and then talking like a fucking caveman. You have to be posting high because you’re literally editing everything, which is hypocritical seeing you ban people for that. You’re talking like you retained it so you can’t say you didn’t and that’s why you can’t even use proper grammar. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Leo Gura What was the purpose of becoming an alien hyper intelligence?

God-Realization or your Realization of the Infinity of Gods seems much higher type of Realizations then this one.

Edited by Bojan V

45 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

To be fair I can't think of anything beyond God realization. That's where my spiritual journey finally ends 

i only want a no-effort comfy state lasting as long as one's heart's desire

but even if you have all the love in the void, forever, whats the point if you are alone? the mouse is going too far!

1664219946949220.jpg

@Ragib Ashraf

1 minute ago, Ragib Ashraf said:

"This alien intelligence is an alien form of God-Consciousness."

Yes, but what is the purpose of that?

@Leo Gura

Can you read a important currently unsolved mathematical problem now and try and solve it as the mouse?

49 minutes ago, amanen said:

I'll add one more thing to clear up the confusion: In depersonalization/derealization when they say alien, they are talking about feeling alienated. Leo is talking about a non-human intelligence, not the sense of alienation.

With derealization I look at family and see them like familiar alien beings. But this perception is based in dissociation and results in being a bit more dumb than usual compared to states of normal function.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

Notice how all these things are their own separate, distinct substances of existence, completely different from each other.

^ How are they different from each other....if they are made of the same substance. What is the sound A made of? What is the sound B? Made of? All identity exists IN RELATION to each other. Short cannot exist without tall. So A cannot exist with B. If you have A by itself it has no meaning...its meaning is created THROUGH RELATION. SO THEY ARE NOT DISTINCT!!! DISTINCTION IS CREATED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! This is VERY FREAKING SIMPLE!!!

So stop picking apart things you don't understand. Separateness is an illusion. There is no separation, we create it to have a life. But everything is made of the exact same substance and just expresses itself differently but since its the same substance if its expression drops....it goes back to having no distinction. 

Its like clapping your hands....you can clap your hands fast and slow, but if you stop.....there is no sound. The sound and no sound are the same, and only have distinction because the expression was different. Upon the expression ceasing....it loses all distinction. This is a simple concept its not even complicated at all. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is nothing beyond Infinity.  And you are It.   At the Absolute level you are the only thing that exists.   Leo is your imagination.  He didn't become a mouse last night.   You woke up this morning and read a post online that he became a mouse.  This was you imagining all of it.   This forum is also part of your imagination.  Leo, who is your imagination, imagined he became an alien intelligence.  But this mouse, nor Leo, nor me, have any existence outside of what is being held in your awareness right now.  Don't let your imagination run away with the mouse :)   wake up from your dream :)

This is why I love you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Raze said:

@Leo Gura
Can you read a important currently unsolved mathematical problem now and try and solve it as the mouse?

I know this will be hard for you to believe, but an alien hyper intelligence doesn't give a fuck about your math riddles.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Anything that has a shape is limited by definition.

No, it was not born. It's a construction of my Mind. I created it.

There are more cool discoveries i think you are going to discover in the future about that discovery man! I see many potentials in there! Not just about just spirituality maybe creative stuffs, Scientific stuffs, or anything else.

You said you have discovered the "life purpose" of that rat, and also you say something about your life purpose or contribution to mankind , question what can you say now about life purpose? And about impact for mankind what changes did it make? 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't think it will ever happen, other than through tons of advanced genetic engineering which produces a species which wouldn't be called human any more. We're talking about something non-human. You can't just meditate your way into that.

So given what you have said first is what do you think the farthest advancement for human to accomplish? That if i will go in that future i will say man! This is different than where i am at ?

I heard Sadhguru before that he told in the video our physical body evolved to the point where the only evolution that is possible is Spirituality. Like our Evolution in Physical body is finish. I want to confirm if this body can evolve further and further to the point i cannot see a human in the future? How is that possible i cannot imagine it, can you tell something further about this kind of evolution? What part of our body will take its evolution is it our brain? Idk really. i am interested because for me Evolution of human being is not yet done not just in spirituality but also in our body it is possible for me that something in our body will remove or grow something new, for me what Sadhguru said is false what can you say? 

@Leo Gura  "It's more tricky than that. You are assuming that distinctions are an objective physical fact of the universe. That isn't the case. Distinctions are created by your mind. If you want, you can create a distinction between inside vs outside your body. But the key is to be conscious that YOUR MIND is creating that distinction, and you could choose to un-create it. In other words: all distinctions are imaginary. This includes the distinction you've created between you and me. If you imagine that you are not me, that will become true for you. That will become your reality/dream."

You say we can choose to un-create these distinctions, but my experience is we don't have much control over this. 

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 Some are more flexible than others. Ego has limited power.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Some are more flexible than others. Ego has limited power.

@Leo Gura True. I do believe it's possible to expand the limits of our power, but I wonder if the discipline involved makes it not practical or achievable for most. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Are there any distinctions you were able to successfully un-create? 

Only all of them ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Only all of them ;)

@Leo Gura I'm referring to changing your human reality and how it functions and affects you. 

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I'm referring to changing your human reality and how it functions and affects you. 

Much of the work we do with Actualized is collapse various distinctions. You should be well familiar with that by now.