Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Leo it's my dream to experience this. 

Really. Like really really. 

I am dead serious.

Don't get too attached to the specific experience I shared. It's very unlikely that anyone here will ever have this mouse experience. That shouldn't be your goal. You can set a more general goal of exploring and experiencing an alien mind. That should be doable with enough practice. And who knows what kind of wacky stuff you might bump into.

4 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

For now, it seems to be the same as my depersonalization episodes.

I highly doubt it. Depersonalized people don't talk about alien minds.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After you let go of everything, you'll be left with pure I.

Generally speaking no.

You need an awakening into the nature of other. What is other?

Take a strong psychedelic, sit down, and contemplate What is other? And eventually you'll get your answer. If you genuinely want to know.

I am interested in knowing it pretty bad but I am also still somewhat comfortable with the illusion. Probably in the future my interest will grow strong enough. But I would like to loose my sense of self right now. 

@Leo Gura Haha...true. Wish I could remember why I chose to experience this particular human life out of endless other possibilities.

During your next awakening will you ask why you are choosing your Leo experience over the alien mouse existence? I would love to hear any insight you receive. 

Edited by Matthew85

24 minutes ago, Galyna said:

All the teacher I follow took psychedelics at some point and say the same thing Leo does. Where is this information coming from that other teachers do not take psychedelics?

Plenty of spiritual teachers deny the validity and importance of psychedelics -- even if they have dabbled in them.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Haha...true. Wish I could remember why I chose to experience this particular human life out of endless other possibilities.

During your next awakening will you ask why you are choosing your Leo experience over the alien mouse existence? I would love to hear any insight your receive. 

Why are you asking me to chew your food for you?

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Matthew is not all that exists.

Your deficiency in understanding here arises from a failure to recognize that Mathew literally = everything that's not Matthew. This sounds like a logical impossibility, but it turns out to be true. This is of course possible only at the infinite levels of consciousness, which is more objective than limited states because Omniscience becomes possible there. You could never be objective in any sense if you didn't have all the relevant facts, and all possible facts are relevant so Omniscience is indeed necessary, otherwise, you don't really know whether or not you're deluded as such.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

To be fair I can't think of anything beyond God realization. That's where my spiritual journey finally ends 

Sayonara. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you asking me to chew your food for you?

@Leo Gura I thought you were curious about this as well. You said if you could exist as this alien mouse right now you would. 

I am not asking you. I am asking myself. ;)

Edited by Matthew85

@Tyler Robinson Depersonalization-Derealization is common. It's part of dissociation. What Leo describes here is part of drug-induced dissociation. Dissociation is not bad per se. It's just a tool of the mind. Dissociation happens with many psychedelics and is part of the experience.

I first glorified it as being spiritually open. Open and mentally flexible (out of the box thinking), yes. Functional living and spiritual connection & insight, no.

Now I notice that writing about it does make me feel unstable and unwell. I am moving on from the topic of mental illness.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get too attached to the specific experience I shared. It's very unlikely that anyone here will ever have this mouse experience. That shouldn't be your goal. You can set a more general goal of exploring and experiencing an alien mind. That should be doable with enough practice. And who knows what kind of wacky stuff you might bump into.

Yes I meant Alien Mind only. 

Thanks for encouragement. 

I might bump into Alien Charizard!

I understand to a certain degree that conciousness truly has no limits. 

I say to a certain degree because whenever I expand my limits I feel threatened. 

But the truth is - 

It is literally Unlimited. 

Infinite Singularity

Just now, KH2 said:

I've always imagined aliens to be the biggest, chillest no-fuck-givers, unlike us, small-dick-energy humans. Since they'd be so inteligent and powerfull and shit. Your trip just confirmed my theory.

Very good epistemology right there.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Depersonalized people don't talk about alien minds.

IME, part of it is looking at oneself as if one is alien. But it's not the predominant focus.

Alright, enough side-tangent.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Plenty of spiritual teachers deny the validity and importance of psychedelics -- even if they have dabbled in them.

Maybe, people I follow actually are never against them and only advise to take them with caution. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

4 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I've always imagined aliens to be the biggest, chillest no-fuck-givers, unlike us, small-dick-energy humans. Since they'd be so inteligent and powerfull and shit. Your trip just confirmed my theory.

Sounds like self compassion. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Loving Radiance said:

IME, part of it is looking at oneself as if one is alien. But it's not the predominant focus.

Alright, enough side-tangent.

I'll add one more thing to clear up the confusion: In depersonalization/derealization when they say alien, they are talking about feeling alienated. Leo is talking about a non-human intelligence, not the sense of alienation.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

10 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Your deficiency in understanding here arises from a failure to recognize that Mathew literally = everything that's not Matthew. This sounds like a logical impossibility, but it turns out to be true. This is of course possible only at the infinite levels of consciousness, which is more objective than limited states because Omniscience becomes possible there. You could never be objective in any sense if you didn't have all the relevant facts, and all possible facts are relevant so Omniscience is indeed necessary, otherwise, you don't really know whether or not you're deluded as such.

@JuliusCaesar Could be true. I haven't reached states of Omniscience. Were you able to reach this state? 

Leo, would you agree with this? I think you have a different perspective. I don't think you are saying that Leo is all that exists from your pov. 

2 minutes ago, KH2 said:

I don't always want sound inteligent, you know.

I wasn't commenting on how you sound. You come up with a theory that's based on hollywood movies (or nothing at all), then use information from some guy's trip to confirm your theory.

@Leo Gura Why is the grammar in this literally filled with errors even after editing it? You literally said you would try to speak a hyper intelligent language and then butchered regular English.  The worst is “it’s” constantly being used as ownership, you even said “it’s found a way.” Stop posting high if you’re not allowing other people to do it, and if you wasn’t high have a neurological check up because you cannot be teaching people in this condition.  

Edited by johnlocke18

44 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

For now, it seems to be the same as my depersonalization episodes. But with "fun" so to say.

@Carl-Richard Can you help me with this? I remember that you had DPDR too. Did you experience the alien perception of depersonalization?

I didn't get that impression. Leo looks like he had a pretty wild psychedelic trip. DP/DR is pretty different territory.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.