Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, those are dreams which easily get in the way of God-Realization.

Of course. The chemicals you take are also a dream, and yet they help you with God-realization. What you experienced is also a dream and yet you cherish it. But with these other things you become arrogant and deny them by saying it's just imagination. Just like Scholar says everything is equally beautiful - you say everything is imagination. 

Also, the stuff you say about other spiritual teachers can be said about you too. Other spiritual teachers can't comment on psychedelics because they haven't taken them (taken them 100s of times in a particular way as you say), similarity you can't properly comment on their paths because you haven't reached the peak of their system. You say they need to take psychedelics they say you need to open all your chakras. To the layman both can't comment on each other's system.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As I've said many times, you are the only thing that exists.

@Leo Gura Also a deeper understanding of Matthew in this. Matthew is not all that exists. 

Do you think one of the purposes of sleeping dreams is to make the illusion of waking reality more convincing? 

Edited by Matthew85

5 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Of course. The chemicals you take are also a dream, and yet they help you with God-realization. What you experienced is also a dream and yet you cherish it. But with these other things you become arrogant and deny them by saying it's just imagination. Just like Scholar says everything is equally beautiful - you say everything is imagination. 

Also, the stuff you say about other spiritual teachers can be said about you too. Other spiritual teachers can't comment on psychedelics because they haven't taken them (taken them 100s of times in a particular way as you say), similarity you can't properly comment on their paths because you haven't reached the peak of their system. You say they need to take psychedelics they say you need to open all your chakras. To the layman both can't comment on each other's system.

If you want to fault me for that, you can.

But I am teaching things that others are not teaching you. I can't really prove it to you. Find out for yourself which teachings are the highest. Maybe I'm full of shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Matthew85 said:

Do you think one of the purposes of sleeping dreams is to make the illusion of waking reality more convincing? 

Nah

If anything, dreaming should make you doubt waking life.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine awakening to the fact that you are not a human but an alien.

What is the difference between this sense of seeing oneself as alien and depersonalization?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Other spiritual teachers can't comment on psychedelics because they haven't taken them (taken them 100s of times in a particular way as you say), similarity you can't properly comment on their paths because you haven't reached the peak of their system. 

All the teacher I follow took psychedelics at some point and say the same thing Leo does. Where is this information coming from that other teachers do not take psychedelics?

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

What is the difference between this sense of seeing oneself as alien and depersonalization?

Well, I've never experienced depersonalization, so I'm not sure exactly what people mean by that. That's akin to losing your sense of ego.

But becoming an alien consciousness is totally different. Imagine for a minute that you actually entered the mind of an advanced alien species. What might that feel like? That's what happened to me. I actually have a direct experience of an advanced alien mind.

Surely you guys believe that somewhere in our vast universe aliens exists, and that they are way more intelligent than humans. So obviously alien consciousness is a thing. It's possible and even likely. The only issue is, have you experienced it or not, and what does it feel like? How different it from being a human? You can't really doubt its existence.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura according to you, how much time in human years approximately it will take for human race to operate on this hyper intelligent level and have the mind similar to that of the Hyper Intelligent Alien Ice Age Scrat ? 

3 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo Gura according to you, how much time in human years approximately it will take for human race to operate on this hyper intelligent level and have the mind similar to that of the Hyper Intelligent Alien Ice Age Scrat ?

I don't think it will ever happen, other than through tons of advanced genetic engineering which produces a species which wouldn't be called human any more. We're talking about something non-human. You can't just meditate your way into that.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I is not an illusion. I is Absolute Truth. You are I. What's an illusion is the human self, which is not the I.

This conflation of I and self is a very common mistake. Self is a finite construction. I is pure Infinity.

I thought they are the same because the spiritual practices like Neti Neti go after the I. 
So is the no-self awakening also the awakening to solopsism? 

2 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo Gura Also let's say Psychedelics are legalised, regulated with proper standards and there is enough research and guidance resources for it. Then how much time approx?

7 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I thought they are the same because the spiritual practices like Neti Neti go after the I. 

After you let go of everything, you'll be left with pure I.

So is the no-self awakening also the awakening to solopsism? 

Generally speaking no.

You need an awakening into the nature of other. What is other?

Take a strong psychedelic, sit down, and contemplate What is other? And eventually you'll get your answer. If you genuinely want to know.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I was thinking of the stability and consistency of waking reality versus dreams. This does make waking reality appear to be the real reality. Thus we buy into the illusion more. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

@Leo Gura Also let's say Psychedelics are legalised, regulated with proper standards and there is enough research and guidance resources for it. Then how much time approx?

Even with psychedelics this will not be your baseline state from which you operate.

You are asking me questions which I cannot possibly answer. I'm not Nostradamus. If I was, I'd be out there buying lottery tickets.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I was thinking of the stability and consistency of waking reality versus dreams. This does make waking reality appear to be the real reality. 

Two of anything is a very small sample size. Why would you be so gullible as to hinge your entire sense of reality on a sample size of 2?

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Two of anything is a very small sample size. Why would you be so gullible as to hinge your entire sense of reality on a sample size of 2?

@Leo Gura Good point. But you can't deny the stability and consistency of waking reality does make it much more convincing. As you have said, it's hard to believe it's all a dream when you are paying your taxes. 

Just now, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Good point. But you can't deny the stability and consistency of waking reality does make it much more convincing. As you have said, it's hard to believe it's all a dream when you are paying your taxes. 

Dude, stop playing games with me. You already know that life is a dream.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't think it will ever happen, other than through tons of advanced genetic engineering which produces a species which wouldn't be called human any more. We're talking about something non-human. You can't just meditate your way into that.

I see.

I see that I have no fucking clue what this is. 

Leo it's my dream to experience this. 

Really. Like really really. 

I am dead serious. 

Ofcourse as God I will experience it and when You are experiencing it, I am experiencing it but like talking about this avatars lifetime. 

Anyways Thanks for sharing this!

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But becoming an alien consciousness is totally different. Imagine for a minute that you actually entered the mind of an advanced alien species. What might that feel like? That's what happened to me. I actually have a direct experience of an advanced alien mind.

For now, it seems to be the same as my depersonalization episodes. But with "fun" so to say.

@Carl-Richard Can you help me with this? I remember that you had DPDR too. Did you experience the alien perception of depersonalization?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

1 minute ago, Loving Radiance said:

For now, it seems to be the same as my depersonalization episodes. But with "fun" so to say.

What mental illness do you have? Just curious. Depersonalization is a serious symptom of mental illness. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson