Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

I have only one question for leo. Why is this mouse hyper intelligent? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But Leo is not supposed to lead you, because nobody can lead you to God. That's not possible. Whatever insight he has, it was not some blueprint he was given that made him attain that, it was specific conditions within his mind. It would be the work of a teacher to create such conditions in others, rather than simply telling them what awaits them. That's my opinion.

No way Leo would have been like you guys and listened to some guy who talks about space rabbits and been like "Yes sensei, that's amazing, tell us more!". Being open minded is one thing, but you guys have like no distance. You accept it as truth immediately, and you know it. I don't even find what he said so radical, it's more that his behavior is becoming unstable. And like I said I have my own theories why this happens and why it probably is almost necessitated with people on similar paths.

But either way, you don't know if he has gone batshit crazy. He might have been an expert, and then maybe he took the wrong psychedelic and it burned a fuse in his brain that melted his mind in a way that is not condusive to "Truth". And maybe the same will happen to you, how would you know? Once that fuse is burned, there might be no going back.

Please let me decide what is supposed to lead me. 

Everybody leads me to God. 

It is possible. 

Yes, it was specific conditions within his mind, but why can't I use it as an additional integrating factor in my existing blueprint? 

He was trying to create such conditions. But we are too busy discussing how his method of creating such conditions should be.  

I think we will insult our teacher if we continue discussing this as this post has some more important and beautiful things to discuss. 

This is my opinion. 

I don't know how Leo was like. It's fine with me if his approach was different. I am going with whatever works best for me. 

By "accepting it as truth immediately", do you mean that we take it as dogma? I certainly don't. I have watched his video on ideology and dogma and how it is dangerous. And I UNDERSTOOD it at a good level. 

You don't find it that radical because you are not able to comprehend it or imagine it. Yes, that's the topic. It is alien stuff. Meaning it is so out of normal stuff. Which is why it is interesting.

What did you find unstabling in his behavior? 

Ok, I am done discussing this with you here as it is turning out to be disrespecting and mockery of this thread. 

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My human mind can barely access it right now. The sounds and rhythem is too alien to hold in human memory. But here's a tiny yet poor example

"Quirkle squirkle lurkle"

Well, here goes nothing, lol:

I'll assume you're not trolling -- at least partially if not primarily because, believe it or not, I actually had a very similar experience to what you describe in the original post of this thread, when combining psychedelics and dissociatives. The way I would express the "tiny yet poor example" of the phonetics/etc of the corresponding being that I became, in the fashion you just did, is as follows:

"Fluffette wocken hockturne"

It was neither female nor male.

fwiw...

Not joking, in case that wasn't clear.

It was some sort of interdimensional dragon, with a tail, from what I can recall.

The experience then progressed to a sort of white out that was so bright it was also infinitely dark, and there were literally no such thing as "edges" between any two things anymore, and therefore there were no things.

Just before the aforementioned edges dissolved, they were painfully sharp, and then recognized as insubstantial -- then they vanished and an infinite force was sort of "unleashed."

I doubt this will be helpful... but hey, I wouldn't be surprised if it somehow is.

Edited by The0Self

@Leo Gura

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes! Definitely. If I could push a button right now to leave my human life and become that mouse forever, I would. But I don't have that button. Not sure why. I think I would have to kill my body for that to be possible, but I don't really wanna risk that. I enjoy being Leo too.

The ‘not sure why,’ in this, seems very uncharacteristic of you, given the context of it’s usage.

Would you mind elaborating?

Surely, you know why you don’t have the button, hmm? 

Who wants the button?

@Scholar You're essentially saying the phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But the "eye of the beholder" = reality. Therefore reality = beauty, or at least beauty is in reality with every inch of reality qualifiable by the nature of beauty. Absolute Beauty. There is no Absolute Ugliness because ugliness is a low amount of beauty (dark is a low level of light), even though ugliness and beauty have different effects mentally (like how dark and light have different responses even though they are both light or Light).

But if you want a more "aggravatingly" and uselessly complicated analysis of this you could read some of Kant's aesthetics / criticisms of judgement.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

@Leo Gura Leo, can you please share your perspective on waking reality being a shared experience with other aspects of your mind? Or if you feel it is only the experience of your mind, the same as our sleeping realties?

I have contemplated this a lot but can't reach a definitive answer. I have been keeping dream journals for years. In exploring and recording my sleeping dreams I can easily see the narratives on my mind playing out, but find it much more difficult to see these patterns in my waking world. Is it possible that sleeping dreams are a sub reality of only my Matthew mind, where waking reality is something much larger? 

@Matthew85 As I've said many times, you are the only thing that exists.

Your whole life demands that you deny this because you'd be left with nothing.

You guys do not appreciate how serious total awakening is. This ain't no game. This requires utmost maturity from you.

If you can't handle it, pursue some milder form of spirituality.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This does feel like imaginary role playing. Something I used to do with my characters. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

My God, just listen to yourself man!

I hope you don't have children. I would hate for your daughter to run up to you, hand you a flower while telling you, "Daddy, look how beautiful it is!", and you respond by giving her a lecture about how deluded she is because flowers are not beautiful, only beauty is beautiful.

You are just trolling me at this point with spiritual douchebaggery.

OF-fucking-COURSE the mouse was beautiful TO ME! That's my subjective projection. This is so obvious it needn't be said. I never claimed that you would like this mouse.

Have you ever read a poem? My God you are dense. At the very begining I said that I am giving a poetic description of my experience of an alien consciousness that is impossible to put into words. And of everything I said the thing you're gonna fight with me on is that I claimed it was exceptionally beautiful?

And you claim I am the insane one here? Lolz

What you lecture Scholar for you do it yourself. How many times have people brought up deities, reincarnation, chakras, etc., and your response to that is, "it is imaginary", or "it is a dream". 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This does feel like imaginary role playing. Something I used to do with my characters.

Yeah. Now just realize that your characters are everyone ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Derek White said:

What you lecture Scholar for you do it yourself. How many times have people brought up deities, reincarnation, chakras, etc., and your response to that is, "it is imaginary", or "it is a dream". 

Yes, those are dreams which easily get in the way of God-Realization.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 6.10.2022 at 11:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

hopefully I am able to one day demonstrate this alien language to you on video. My human mouth is not able to speak it yet. The words sound so strange and they flow so fast that I will have to train myself to speak it. I'm not yet sure if this will be possible for a human to do, but I will really try. This will be my most important contribution to mankind.

Is the purpose of a demonstration to create inspiration in people for them to get curious to explore this state of consciousness for themselves and discovering the godly power of this inner monologue? Or is it just for basking in your own Playfulness/Radiance/Love?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Yeah. No just realize that your character are everyone ;)

That's hard and kinda impossible. Each character is unique like the alphabets of a language. Each is a code. They cannot be everyone at the same time. That would lose all meaning as to why they are separate and different in the first place. 

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Matthew85 As I've said many times, you are the only thing that exists.

Your whole life demands that you deny this because you'd be left with nothing.

You guys do not appreciate how serious total awakening is. This ain't no game. This requires utmost maturity from you.

If you can't handle it, pursue some milder form of spirituality.

Like a buddhist no-self awakening ?

1 minute ago, Jannes said:

Like a buddhist no-self awakening ?

Most Buddhists I know believe in other people.

@Leo Gura Thank you. I can handle it only being me. Just trying to understand the different realties and why it's much easier to see it in my sleeping dreams versus waking reality. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most Buddhists I know believe in other people.

Is realizing that the "I“ is an illusion also the realization of Solopsism ?

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Holy shit! I just realized how I will integrate this mouse consciousness into my Leo life. I am going to teach spirituality in the most playful, delightful, zaney, and twisted way. I am going to become a spiritual trickster in human form which no one has done before.

So, Connor Murphy was right all along? ;)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Is the mouse kind, compassionate, all loving? 

Is the mouse an amalgamation of all selves in the universe? 

Does this mouse also represent the truth? 

♡✸♡.

9 minutes ago, Ragib Ashraf said:

Could you please expand?

No, sorry. Too advanced.

9 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Thank you. I can handle it only being me. Just trying to understand the different realties and why it's much easier to see it in my sleeping dreams versus waking reality. 

Because you are in the business of constructing a "reality". So here you are, stuck in your reality.

8 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Is realizing that the "I“ is an illusion also the realization of Solopsism ?

I is not an illusion. I is Absolute Truth. You are I. What's an illusion is the human self, which is not the I.

This conflation of I and self is a very common mistake. Self is a finite construction. I is pure Infinity.

Edited by Leo Gura